The End of our Chunky Year of Disney! Dec 2017 TR - NEW 3/21 THE END of our YEAR OF DISNEY

Su-Lynn, I loooove your Minnie tee! Would you mind telling me where you got it???? Super cute!

Thank you! This is actually one of my oldest Disney t shirts that I still wear. I got it from Forever 21 about 7 years ago. Sorry it's not a more recent find. I haven't been able to find anything like it from F21 since!
Joining in on another TR I can fall behind on :rolleyes1 I'll be back to catch up and in the meantime, Happy New Year to you and Steve! pixiedust:

Happy New Year Ariane and Steve! Best wishes to you and your family in the coming year! And lots of Disney!!!

Are you allowed to bring non DVC members to that event? My sister would love to go!

You sure can! We held 6 tickets last year (had to cancel 4 of them because our friends got even sicker than I was) for MM at the AK. It was A LOT of fun. Free snacks - everything open - rode FoP with about 25 minute wait! Hope to get tickets for the summer again.

Thank you!!! Where is your favorite place to stay?
We love the Poly but it's so many points per night...we may not end up staying there quite as often as I'd like to!

We really move around, but end up at Old Key West quite a bit. We love the size of the rooms and the quiet feel of the resort. We are trying out the Treehouses at Saratoga Springs in a few weeks. We also like the Wilderness Lodge a lot. I think the only places we haven't stayed DVC at are the Grand Floridian and the Poly.

Thank you!! What is your home resort?
I'd really love to do Moonlight Magic! I want to do the DHS ones so we can go to the new Toy Story Land!
Are you allowed to bring non DVC members to that event? My sister would love to go!

Our home resorts are BLT and VGF. But we have been able to stay at different resorts. The hardest reservation to get for me is HH on the times we want like summer and easter break. This April for the dark side half we will be at the boardwalk for the first time. Yes you are allowed to bring guests to MM as long as they are in your reservation. I enjoy reading your Ohana trip report. We did that a couple years ago, we took my sister's family with us... we were 10 altogether, from ages 4 to 44... we had a great time. Hooray for DVC.

Looks like a great Epcot morning. We did just appetizers at San Angel and we enjoyed those! It is dark in there.

I didn’t know there was a photo booth after TT, will have to look for that.

Glad you ran into the characters, the first time we saw this I was like a kid in a candy store, lol!

How exciting you guys are DVC members! I guess after 7 trips in one year that is what happens! We looked into it some on our Disney cruise a couple of years ago, we just aren't in a financial position to do it as we paying off student loans and adoptions still, but one day we will do it. I'm holding out hope we can get out of debt while they are still selling points at the new Riviera resort. I think that one will be really cool located on the new skyway transport to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can't wait to hear about more of your trip!

Steve doesn't like this ride because of the skunk part. "It stinks!" He's such a child sometimes, haha.

Josh hates that part too :rotfl:

although I think if you end up buying DVC you should be entitled to about 50 gazillion more, right? Haha or maybe just one for Flight of Passage...?!?

I agree!

He said the reason is because the chef thinks it's too difficult to make. I personally don't believe that reason but I didn't tell him so. Just thought it was an odd reason.

That does seem odd, and not at all like something you should tell customer's of a restaurant if it's true because that kind of makes the chef sound bad.

Congratulations on your DVC membership party:
Best Christmas present ever ::yes::
You are moving through this report quickly sorry I’m late:o
Looks like you and Steve packed in a lot of fun
That’s great you got to meet up with Raeven and Josh :goodvibes

You sure can! We held 6 tickets last year (had to cancel 4 of them because our friends got even sicker than I was) for MM at the AK. It was A LOT of fun. Free snacks - everything open - rode FoP with about 25 minute wait! Hope to get tickets for the summer again.

Cool! That sounds like a really fun perk! I can't wait to go to my first one!

We really move around, but end up at Old Key West quite a bit. We love the size of the rooms and the quiet feel of the resort. We are trying out the Treehouses at Saratoga Springs in a few weeks. We also like the Wilderness Lodge a lot. I think the only places we haven't stayed DVC at are the Grand Floridian and the Poly.

Cool! I imagine we will not be staying much at the Poly ultimately because the point requirement is so high. Steve is so thrifty that he wants to only use the points at AKL and Boardwalk in low season. I told him good luck in getting a room 7 months out!
The treehouses sound awesome! I would love to stay in one.

Our home resorts are BLT and VGF. But we have been able to stay at different resorts. The hardest reservation to get for me is HH on the times we want like summer and easter break. This April for the dark side half we will be at the boardwalk for the first time. Yes you are allowed to bring guests to MM as long as they are in your reservation. I enjoy reading your Ohana trip report. We did that a couple years ago, we took my sister's family with us... we were 10 altogether, from ages 4 to 44... we had a great time. Hooray for DVC.

Ah ok, I didn't even think about the resorts at HH and VB but I like knowing that there are options!
We really liked the Boardwalk! So convenient. Good luck on the Dark Side half! I really want to do a Dark Side race one day!
Thank you! Going with family is fun! It's tiring but it's all worth it in the end!
We're so excited for DVC!! Thank you!

Looks like a great Epcot morning. We did just appetizers at San Angel and we enjoyed those! It is dark in there.

I didn’t know there was a photo booth after TT, will have to look for that.

Glad you ran into the characters, the first time we saw this I was like a kid in a candy store, lol!

I am on the lookout for photobooths now! I know there is one at the exit for Space Mountain too and even though I don't really ride that ride anymore, I will go just for the photobooth. When we were at MK though, it was so packed we decided to forget about it and ride the PM!

I know! We were so lucky we stumbled upon it at that moment! It makes up for missing Character Spot!

How exciting you guys are DVC members! I guess after 7 trips in one year that is what happens! We looked into it some on our Disney cruise a couple of years ago, we just aren't in a financial position to do it as we paying off student loans and adoptions still, but one day we will do it. I'm holding out hope we can get out of debt while they are still selling points at the new Riviera resort. I think that one will be really cool located on the new skyway transport to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can't wait to hear about more of your trip!

Thank you! yeah 7 trips in one year was kind of excessive but some were totally unplanned until just a month or two before.
Congratuations on the adoption! You have a beautiful family! How awesome you get to make memories at Disney!!
The new Riviera resort sounds amazing, especially since it has the new skyway thing. I would love to stay there when it opens!

That does seem odd, and not at all like something you should tell customer's of a restaurant if it's true because that kind of makes the chef sound bad.

Yeah it was really weird, so not sure why they took it off the menu, it was such a popular dish! Maybe the changed the chef and the new chef wanted to make his own recipes. :confused3

Congratulations on your DVC membership party:
Best Christmas present ever ::yes::
You are moving through this report quickly sorry I’m late:o
Looks like you and Steve packed in a lot of fun
That’s great you got to meet up with Raeven and Josh :goodvibes

Thank you!! Indeed it is the best present ever!!
No worries! Take your time! I need to make some headway on this report because I'm leaving for a 2 week vacation next weekend for my cousin's wedding in Singapore. So I'm pretty sure I won't be writing then!
We had a wonderful trip. It was crowded at WDW but we made the best of it. We loved all the things we did and our Dismeets were just icing on the cake! :)

I wish San Angel had better reviews, I think it could be awesome. Every review I read about it though is lack luster :guilty:. We ate at La Hacienda de San Angel our first trip and even that was disappointing, I love Mexican food and even this food was too American steakhouse.

I love all your outfits, this trip I am really trying to make myself more disney stuff to wear. Its exciting.

Can't wait to read about Galactic Nights

3Tp8kGjXOFtTEt4kJ4SgfRyj0h3pSy_eSuRtXGrso2PFs8wsMiE1Qwg7CTGri-gqf6aP9crZg2Pej_rc3QkntgT6_CVsvUPv2SNRfXk5SXHMTP0zoZI_Dsw0W14KICiuh6LpjgOMe6gqrp1li50Cm2c_OH5uv8KiG8KbASXpsX0ySWhbte5p83hG6IBQKWDLz69_a7dmVsp0eZfLBzOuRKLRHrlDIUUU_GgDC1waSzgQtIzGsDGyZD55V1kzmG_pAC4ZUvgh9-_4pCJ4dV1uwpAgdJbe8XPtJIW3nPuUvh5IJOZ8-WwN9w7oqUw8qFwmeXIiByh5umGB56UB_MDZUPFfe4kUTpLeYpAAk5vxC31sS_fDNkDH4I8J0TmhcOJhcwR-93I23-nm7C3IaaprVJis_EGx602rA8RaRGLL7i6K1Ich5uYe_p5FQHOewaqyYag6rkrZCboOt0Yzlaqj6PjA5c3j4U1v5Pbzhhib6AySG_2qcIGzlz118PUXhCrrTuSTstO3UXk4kZHLH11zYVHXLn8xgnz_rq_LNr4HvD8eMgzxYxRqSjTtSc6yHZHGCTE2vl1ffGM0t-uP7MLEqWpt6nD2JbluFc2RNhyc=w582-h728-no
I love your shirt! Very cute.

What is that red drink? Looks delish. It is probably gone already...

From Coco:

SW4zok86hFRHEVDB2FDmV0ckncy_KILvfDsxJzWXBXCY36OWY1pQHkRvkxv8t1uu6h2o93KJ7K6lEYHjFCOCyrvM4CaRZBrhLdjQJV8y2UAKEkbZr4qlQtoeV9nugpr9TiTaPpbTbZq6HIlGVq3NGoe0k3BY7Tr1BqF0jH9PlySaxAJtZU-ToloO_Q_Sp7euXXK6fw2JfObi1ERrQq8BROydXI5hKkuhdhG-47mykEaKKyFdCS5iQZUdS7w6EWYXIESiSm_7fqkgS1LzmUzsVgHB8I8dSXrxFl3ylH2R6RBW3DuOtb9G6_nlNypzQ9XO19F_URW1SB7VbHFJigw6Pi7Q_obhfSC1ly-BnsiKIch47qtcapWzyvcyPZJzSnprT4nACFdLiUKQonF6URZSp0quYN7Nodv_t_2EtCRgmTNNb9AweAonnwgQfHoy5jnrgJl41PFZgAVo5ncuJZSU0x4cO0UVl3F0ljM1PMaDE9ItdPOs5fHbtYII20ZzN5tjvnuAfI8_kEgsOL1XXkaqPkoM2d-8_Q1cXEyAOeOx-Wem2IGG03RUUjRSxqgI-8EYbWr2FLs0R63BZikOMHG_U-NZs01c9EslXg0sGPq4=w970-h727-no
Wonder how long they will keep the coco decorations up.

3chZhhhmNf-vjqWD51q9CPYid2SROyVnSXdxDzarW8QfE4129hDeEkdSURPPpd4Q4nDY_zzg-oiGzc1XlYsHBYFwLOSo1xbXhrFKYPqh9ZtFZqUIkkIBh_MGRx917zvIPbAsXTCvKn20Eufgnsjkx13b5OYcxkVDF44qxOQjjVINbUKpplX3-bbChdlIlIaw5ohk8df1CW_D4VZ-F0wgcZJ-m_8B_7vsxjnjPEJd0d3YCa9AYVatx1h05tdngf-w6qho-mvjRWV0_v4PjbJKLJvlxZ78eE-qJjsAau0htA-6M30DZLkWJKKcYJYgFrfcL3PLDDBugklpHrUhcRpgDiEXwHUMVyrtHq_P-JAN8njGPDS1_lJqj-I-wfXi4H_qiZbcg_HkhmXDoKdcU2TolJhh_EQPtqtCp_Ow7yhN76yCHzf2sWR77_20evATGkcsXn5bz9YlVFJVOYc4om0XRMOzz0JrXaFFyPbCW_BnEcpKBP3538C-0tOG0I5QNVbVgyZqQY2JTeh1gZShHekpE6eVLXjwjgFXyglEuAvsLOe6sJxdv81EBDuNrPFx3N8yjbX6ev0NkOthAlUKSR6AXZhScit5_gU3yzhZXCmv=w970-h727-no

(sorry I had to make Steve get off the bed for this picture so the pillows are not fluffed correctly haha)
Ha. I totally thought that someone sat down too soon.

I always find it weird that Olaf is so big... Like, taller than everyone?!?

By the time we ended the meeting 2 hours later we are now the proud owners of a new DVC contract at the Polynesian!!!!
Congratulations!!! We were asked to go on a tour last time we were there. Andy was willing to go but I said no. Maybe I should have gone. Maybe they would have swayed Andy. Although I highly dought it. So Jealous!

Steve turns to me and says Merry Christmas.”

O.M.G. Best Present Ever!
seriously!

So it seems like our year of Disney has turned into almost 50 years of Disney
(although not quite as many trips per year!)
Quite the way to finish off your year!

We had a snack of a charcuterie platter and beer at Baseline Tap House, which is a really nice venue at DHS I just wish they had more food options. Right now it’s mainly snacks. Our platter was good and hit the spot, and the beer we got had a passion-fruit flavor that was yummy.
I just looked at the menu. They seriously need something else on the food menu. A signature food item...

I really liked it but Steve is on the fence.
Andy saw the movie twice and said he liked it a lot better the second time.

I love it!! Best "handbag" ever!!

4M-UJyEjYK9ODlJWXy7Rqzdh3T_m6MAcWC8tsWC1WfVj9pfyovYjb9_mC3Ti-CIaCGPXw6rjGV60I72xjMjld-ltK8Blzxtsp_mo3fK4cYdUO36G7Fbd5nSMjUsD6JdTKCc_V54HbKXZwMU4RfSezF9w9iJrh4fIyJl7EYZkeSZqpVW3OUqG2xmAcCdTzwTe3Ia0CJzZuc9r_ZiKm9reU3aDziRwcjjGpEDSFpesGILx3qWSePyU54Tll8j0VQ8hBpxf7waA9GqgO730Vzme9sgO1JVOj1_MhDmHbEjEmlNtblFNx5PWy9cQNSA8hrKd-bkHuFCW6nfthhrNzuwPBwTI2hRHsksYxOkEoaEHdNS8NJZg_aoa5HN4LXtwajIvXm1hDMeFMH54rcJne4FNhYS973lI25l9XxMS4rWeXL7XKrZSr97VcyNq0Vbq5ch0D0oIiQfWkIQLx3l8bhhUsi8VEyFtqt2ASXjaN29fZ1yLUdzblaoTj3Ea1aks52ibRn9j27HcKQKTy3pP9nDm5B7QKjomIGMmc7vpF9qagBnqsBjSZQTuhjna1A4DaDNaDJcH9Oj3-pnFshjWBTZpqaAyM44Js8Aqkg0dSZsC=w582-h728-no
Pretty nice bag! Probably your most expensive bag.

Ok, so many things in this pic....

First, where did you get Steve's shirt?!?! DH would love that!

Second, the lady behind you... Those leggings... At first glance, it almost looks like she has no pants on.

Our future:

l0kzy5vm71QbQ2WPY5cx9G_pBHYGblV9lHcM5uafZc2DbMQl-5uLS-XzGxhNjt8lB9TvIB_E9t_wuAk_G2nyx2gvLFqwtdNk8g5wELP7pyNU4GTtka08ULzjrfIMd61onaKBkq5sc7XcDQ93BB0T46wqMNxBVurzel2DHdYr7dVpeBo5eU3FidRKo00AeYhKFvT9E5IPwkFehWTGu6NzNstoc_wIDv5OyBH3Vnt_wpvpNDd-FsRUgWSu-2esSZSwor5IVkmEo89bKgejjVmbwg-eaNpcsdkgKSnTv1N73FOjB02jvbEW2UlzcxypmU_wFNWPuRkumtjjz89PPNRt1IQfmChRJ5uWNY3Io-Q1XZZiaOnUGsGMY_LBXw2YRvBK1cHCExcYONrYrNPMccSSOsbA1th4pg08Nw86xCmrn1-xKPM7ugzo4-RhEc_rm9i4VaTV_72Z7XlfXu4UUyUEGlHhxChnklyHDnfyd4r-cL-MgM5sCDpBkdXtMNIZi4L68a94gLRDNn9LENogK2wyDAn2fTwah2MhYMLLSrX2991eQkdvTW_CaVYHxdKZkS_1dosi1PmRzfW2rk6W46DK858XA20x6_QZCT-Uchrf=w970-h727-no
Too bad it wasn't a tropical future... Polyanesian style.

Arrival:

Awesome view from your room. I haven't seen too many reports from stays at the Swalfin, so thanks for the pictures and info.

It has been way too long since I have dined at 50's Prime Time. I NEED the sampler platter! Wow, that is a huge plate of fried chicken.

Disney has really been bringing their projection game. They have some pretty impressive shows at the parks, although nothing at EPCOT yet.

I did not know about the Fantasmic Dessert package. Is that new-ish? They still have the full dining packages, right? I seem to remember reading about something similar at Disneyland- can't remember if it was for Fantasmic or World of Color.

YAY for DIS meets, even if they are late at the end of a long travel day.

:thumbsup2

Quite a momentous day!

That's pretty cool that they had a breakfast spread at the DVC presentation. And ice cream. And transportation. And Fast Passes. And a lifetime of vacation dreams!

OK, where exactly is the Baseline Tap House at HS? Never heard of it. As I have mentioned before, passionfruit is one of my favorite flavours and I prefer beer to wine as an adult beverage.

OMG- your meal at Morimoto looks AMAZING!

We saw Last Jedi this week. I liked it a lot, but I think The Force Awakens was a little better for me.

:chewy: :yoda:

That's cool that you stumbled upon the Characters in Training. Bummer that there are no photographers, though.

Nice use of FP at EPCOT.

Oatmeal looks yummy and reasonably filling.

San Angel used to be one of our go-tos at EPCOT when the park first opened. The atmosphere is incredible, although I don't like to dine in the dark. I think the dish I used to get there was the pork pibil. Don't know if they still have that. I have a mole recipe that I make at home and I don't know that I have found one that I like as much at restaurants.

:goodvibes

I'm super late getting over here…I didn't know this TR existed, I just wanted to say,

:welcome: HOME!!

Congratulations on your DVC membership! You're going to love it and will enjoy your vacations even more now (if that's even possible!)!!

My BLT contract has a December use year and it's a little tricky to understand at first. The DVC boards are really helpful for learning the ropes until you can figure it out on your own…it took me 4 years and I'm still learning!

Congratulations, again!

I wish San Angel had better reviews, I think it could be awesome. Every review I read about it though is lack luster :guilty:. We ate at La Hacienda de San Angel our first trip and even that was disappointing, I love Mexican food and even this food was too American steakhouse.

I love all your outfits, this trip I am really trying to make myself more disney stuff to wear. Its exciting.

Can't wait to read about Galactic Nights

Me too, I wish San Angel was better than it is. There's so much potential to do more. I did enjoy the chicken dish I had a few years ago but since they took it off the menu everything else was just ok to me. But give me some margaritas and some chips n salsa and I'm good. I honestly prefer eating the quick service at Mexico. Their nachos are so good!

I love your shirt! Very cute.

Thank you! I got it at Her Universe!

What is that red drink? Looks delish. It is probably gone already...

It's at the Holidays Around the World booths at Japan. It was a strawberry and sake blend. It was delicious!! So fruity you can't believe there's alcohol in it.

Wonder how long they will keep the coco decorations up.

Probably for a while at least until the next Pixar film comes up!

Ha. I totally thought that someone sat down too soon.

LOL, the things we do for trip report pictures...

I always find it weird that Olaf is so big... Like, taller than everyone?!?

I know...it's odd!

Congratulations!!! We were asked to go on a tour last time we were there. Andy was willing to go but I said no. Maybe I should have gone. Maybe they would have swayed Andy. Although I highly dought it. So Jealous!

Thank you! Haha maybe you should go on tour the next time. At least you get breakfast and ice cream regardless, and some free FP!
I'm sure the DVC folks did some Jedi Mind Trick on Steve because I've never been able to talk him into DVC before!

Quite the way to finish off your year!

It is! Happy New Year!

I just looked at the menu. They seriously need something else on the food menu. A signature food item...

Yeah, right now it's just sort of like bar food. I think it wants to have a Gastro-pub vibe but they need more food on the menu.

Andy saw the movie twice and said he liked it a lot better the second time.

We did too! I enjoyed it both times and got a better understanding of it the 2nd time. Steve's still torn. :laughing:

Pretty nice bag! Probably your most expensive bag.

It is absolutely the most expensive bag! And now Steve can bring it up whenever I say I need a new purse...:rotfl:

Ok, so many things in this pic....

First, where did you get Steve's shirt?!?! DH would love that!

I got it at NY Comic Con from some booth that sold t-shirts. I have been trying to find it online but I can't! It could have been www.superherostuff.com

Second, the lady behind you... Those leggings... At first glance, it almost looks like she has no pants on.

Hahaha now that you pointed that out!!! :rotfl:

Too bad it wasn't a tropical future... Polyanesian style.

I know...I should have at least gotten the snorkeling future!

Man! Remind me never to go to Disney right before Christmas!

It was pretty packed! I can't imagine what it is like right now!

Those are both super long waits for rides that almost never have waits! Yikes. Good thing you had fast passes for all of them!

I was expecting the long waits, but yeah that was kinda ridiculous for the rides that don't normally have waits.
CONGRATULATIONS and :welcome: HOME!

Priciest.Fast Passes.EVER!

Thank you!!

Yes, indeed. :rotfl:

Awesome view from your room. I haven't seen too many reports from stays at the Swalfin, so thanks for the pictures and info.

It was unexpected as we booked on points and they always give us the cheapest room. We are Starwood Gold members so maybe that helped a bit.

It has been way too long since I have dined at 50's Prime Time. I NEED the sampler platter! Wow, that is a huge plate of fried chicken.

It's so delicious! The fried chicken is better than Homecoming IMO.

Disney has really been bringing their projection game. They have some pretty impressive shows at the parks, although nothing at EPCOT yet.

Ha now that Siemens is out it's probably only a matter of time before they light up Spaceship Earth!

I did not know about the Fantasmic Dessert package. Is that new-ish? They still have the full dining packages, right? I seem to remember reading about something similar at Disneyland- can't remember if it was for Fantasmic or World of Color.

Yes it's fairly new. It's just a dessert box, drink, collectible mug and VIP seating, so no drawn out dessert party. It's about 35 or 39 bucks or so. It was worth it for us since we showed up so late and got great seats. And they do still have the Fantasmic dining packages too! I think we sat in the same area as those folks.
At DLR they have the WoC dessert party and that is pretty expensive but very nice! They also do have Fantasmic packages I think but I have never done one.

That's pretty cool that they had a breakfast spread at the DVC presentation. And ice cream. And transportation. And Fast Passes. And a lifetime of vacation dreams!

Yeah. They get you with the free breakfast.
And Jedi mind tricks apparently as Steve would have never budged otherwise.:rotfl2:

OK, where exactly is the Baseline Tap House at HS? Never heard of it. As I have mentioned before, passionfruit is one of my favorite flavours and I prefer beer to wine as an adult beverage.

It's a new gastro-pub type place right next to Sci Fi. It took over the Writer's Stop Cafe. It's cute, nice place for a drink, and they have some food items but not a lot. I saw a lot of people eat the warm pretzel though. I think you'd enjoy the beer! They had several items on tap.

We saw Last Jedi this week. I liked it a lot, but I think The Force Awakens was a little better for me.

We saw it twice and I still like it and Steve's kinda mixed still.

That's cool that you stumbled upon the Characters in Training. Bummer that there are no photographers, though.

It was cool to run into them! It's rare I'm at the right place at the right time but apparently today was the day!

San Angel used to be one of our go-tos at EPCOT when the park first opened. The atmosphere is incredible, although I don't like to dine in the dark. I think the dish I used to get there was the pork pibil. Don't know if they still have that. I have a mole recipe that I make at home and I don't know that I have found one that I like as much at restaurants.

I wish my food was better I just thought they could do better, especially when they take away what is easily their most popular dish. So odd!

View attachment 291307
Wishing you and Steve a happy and healthy New Year

Thank you! Happy New Year to you and your family too!

I'm super late getting over here…I didn't know this TR existed, I just wanted to say,

:welcome: HOME!!

Congratulations on your DVC membership! You're going to love it and will enjoy your vacations even more now (if that's even possible!)!!

Thank you so much!!!! Can't believe we're part of the DVC community now!

My BLT contract has a December use year and it's a little tricky to understand at first. The DVC boards are really helpful for learning the ropes until you can figure it out on your own…it took me 4 years and I'm still learning!

Congratulations, again!

Thanks! There's still so much I have to learn.

Thank you!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you all have a magical 2018!!!

December 16th: Star Wars Galactic Nights part 1

Since this was a special event I will write the trip report as I normally do.

We didn't know too much about this event but we knew it had everything to do with Star Wars so when it was first announced I jumped at the opportunity to attend. There was one in April but we missed that one and I was waiting for them to announce another one and they did! There were some new things for this event, like you can purchase a "Galactic tasting sampler" package which entitled the user to 5 portions of whatever food items they had for sale that night. The package was 30 bucks and included priority seating for the Galaxy's Edge panel they had that night. So it's best to use the package it for items which cost 6 bucks and up (it includes alcohol as well, although a smaller portion and no collectible glow cube). Soooo looking forward to tonight especially since we had just seen The Last Jedi the night before.

We rested up a bit at the Dolphin before getting dressed and heading out a little before 5pm. The event officially started at 7pm but they were letting people in as early as 4pm it seemed. I knew I wanted to do a few things that night...get as many event "pictures" as possible with the Star Wars backdrops, ride RnRC (which they had transformed into a loose version of Hyperspace Mountain), eat as much "galactic" food as possible, watch the Star Wars projections on ToT, attend the Galaxy's Edge panel, and watch the SW fireworks. Would we be able to do everything?!? Well let's take a look...

We arrived at DHS and got these pictures...meet the Scoundrels of the Galaxy...

Han Solo-ette and my best mate, Chewie!!

fvizuS24ehwa8wHjqSiFv6klOjZ7bhH9N8wFSVceZpyhT6XmUIHi3EhOIqMeYM2GYtCIMOtBCht561PQ-z3U6NNGk1u-7sq8-lDMI6Fyu4hRtiFPHygW-kWt88lbDEnswMGC_Hal1wXP_E_98Pxtw0MeUGUra-P1TRQi7BcyxbUyC9VBET3M__33yRt8cqUUJ6Rhf5kSkgYVFv8d1cPRCtXUK05aT9x088EyG17sdg4V6urZiLnAcLJlyd7yOUWxHTszQTTxA-oQUFkRgFBxarsVWqVvPb3ElAty6i0X4d1nNT6nn5Jf5L69YAZX9LXhXtaj2MoZPMqEFiiU1FDJj0q3Jk-EFTpwNH500KsbSZDx7NM3mSV1U0wuKaJUPFrPOiRguIMklJ92tHKiwaoyHZSaqtlHYQaLiW_0G6ZQH1UogqRbHiRLuxIEn8G4ty5mrY7chLCmL7tvr35Bp5xSq0HHyvvPgTZb9l0t__Lo32RAZlQHVIBLSZpBikXBWD2qNsadve4CJfF7KY4t2yRLh2UIQcyz1emQOULtKoxNqafgzIc2TTba76z3XfweHqfyct2PUpjUfEqAA7yPzQ7WyKl6ULH1czJyocr5chmW=w956-h637-no

HZhW6G1xAekZIPSJ9LYK6e4QRETdRJ4uHN1bLBu6l2HDShFG_zMt3rM0SoFXEJPhWC4SJOMbmewznX87228s0ahRPY7E5FAOG1bD4zpN9ZBiS12v3hWBhZc2z_2q42rbeE5FCVum7U8v8Lfjexrx7Ub2ySd8ZZ2j4sL8nlHFFlX6IHEMjR-gTC_edwjqGm0Fis6jvVI590FzJO1iQfT1netLQ2QnbsufaZd_VBNv2V5UeQ_Z7MpTJxxoEyo9yvuzLN2_ojg_VMfiJZImxIpKptAvNQEobI4sie3odL8nVEENLF-H21pB1u-oH63nVStZiH2dlFWq54mVWILsJAOZpwbU97uRGeysIc7bK56NLveeIulP-h5KCjvjdTm3la2Yaxb3UTHkA9VaQTcfsir7WieO3gypTgb1z94QSOX4wpl_9yS-HttuM5BfZJdXyuOSfDYmhwGPQojNGqzvF_Tb1q9jGX0R4M7MjhPLkS7g2XSz4cDyZ5wrD-bKMYgKN18B_8MgnrfvGC8h5RNxXUrIBPtZ8aNQShU2JC20n6Vyjc_yKQ8kjAzQLpI3EkjavAp4UUKLkR2tRyEku0eyVXYfKsHvppVNX2gPeS2CyWHk=w956-h637-no

The first thing we did when we entered was to pick up our credentials for that evening.
The check in was over at The Great Movie Ride, or at least what's left of it. :sad:

Ready for tonight!

oNbPbUx_aw8uY4VIqsLQ0VVdJT7VtInIbbTk93vO09uYo0oyVDbYV8GeEzdqClZDHXV82QTnLkU88VYCn3Ewol02jaxDSmGQXiF-aXh4G1L-WIrtUPmrar2IbUzuStogDymUit5LBvpp709GoeEswx17VHQYALsGx4eFs0m9oP4UBd-Db0IxDxs22ztBm2pUD696KK1Pxo4iSohFfggKGU-j-ikwAocybZ2px_RpeJnuYlGuN_QARaMrjp6wfUcep0m79_Br2RfZYs2DKWFg3PKb6plvXEMjsXxVgU-Q0YzQIrvo8wQYgk1EggeqFtY8BmqZc0RHMZeQqFjUG8tVPHMX6IKb1Ce5V90SLQ8DYpb4fmC6AHwgRin_RDoKVmO9IrKYzmqtOvt_tNBfa6Q5WlQbKaPLVCq_fA7zGi4CxqXEW60P8GPDwlRk9-x6hR4HdZgFaWeUdBxGepIVaSU0G6ziJS9TF66RDy6SQviTxvVg4Z5IMFIBya4DYxcB4B5G6_lXkFwVapifZMhlNcbmY81NEnoQ_LOl3rG9x-cy8elSIpiiEUgQjIAjioVJXwFhF26usKta2rgH1arhKxMNMwxi25W8sg-lx58LXObM=w478-h637-no
Nu6CXWrybVv4vwX8u8b7LdFkXi2YuiMkh8QwP34SikiF6ovdLCAQgX_hVdK2wSAVV3q8n7UFgliQsbvo89jfCOd8Blnis8YOQ-mpJOg36VP4yR7C5rTW7y3yJWNI2ZFO-ZFOVOHusEF4iHtKdHS9DMdrMbTHIlRUNAjHBwtzFURGKiyBiROyBvRcgpUdK2pSPNM1lsE_RH6kSyNokhO0NwNc2_Xm7jwahqwboUjcH63qE3mv9ZvQZjDhYDNYMQE9NRB2_gGiW8NkiioWVM1Aox-pNfRR1r5kMeBHE6En1mLWseX-qKGFDgC5Gis1Sc8KDRrm07kdQUfNYQgpvxa9T2dCovs2GvBf0l1tuoyjysHKrs8TbL3wwa4nu87s6Um4XGNQgjXQQKVYBDQp1eCjVT-7rlAHl8UWjEbWR1mn8T6_9bEBOeA3-ZNwOIXOReinegVDHPiKOZ19_DrrkWdJSmqi319P4kY678lb8oeIAs3grQ9HEXqkZRGVXmLWzg1BFNyjwJaupUCvtMD4VqePhtVesN9DF7HdbQf00ZOuigwxmLCvvxhVHkH2FcmpDKmLUAmmRkuRS8O2Gv0ubDMbniT6F3TPHnpvglGwCtPN=w479-h637-no

The sampler package looked like this placard with tear off tickets. You rip off a ticket whenever you wanted to get something and it acted as your form of payment. Pretty cool! Although I had gotten 2 sampler packages so we had 10 items to eat! When you check in for this package you are also given a time of the Galaxy's Edge Show you were scheduled to attend. I think ours was around 10pm. That red ticket below is the ticket to the show.

nGxgUqeXLXRRIp2ikw_iTaTgdiFsUhqNTTM3SX_-2KAMYTx7hRcxPME_3PG5nkIkKv49OhKyoZSJPAjFKvHWIGMkmjJpxAZT33rYtdmKFvZ1C7K1lbvy8Kkq2gzS2MJp2t6pjLeX4ub42nEcpwe46AdtSAE2WAXCGgru4suytPAzZeeLL-4A0JzPhbwAzftojac1ATcuMsBrivvy8V4pNWvMrNTgPb0SgMcsNg3bzgX4vSbfxlCLLKOh68fFJEKZsc0mzU0ZHDXHRiMCudRmn76baWutaxuvC_lqbndQt5JBEG1geYm6qO-XgwdrxNwppLaqQv5MsHs77XQ7SiNEKomKcsSCf8nrKRMDcOSZYzSz5UpPryuhLxVa-heJtXji1BoD0SShx3c_He-7gRlyLVPhwTL3yZLRGs5V_v7grTpXuT1vFXZKhUHVtT68M2IZH3TlcqVknrMzFauH8VXeoTgLMS8uAiehc6ApXHBS1pk6RR58lP_zmjFsQkKvvofXWZ9l0Qoafvi9NX2b4_3RMfgls_1UAZoZ5_bBlU4OlIQUB-NqVozL0Ocjn9wrtyh4Do5tHJ9V-1KGG1909QMoW8Tjmqc6pr6GRXv97sdt=w478-h637-no

Since the event hadn't officially started yet we headed to use our FP+ at Toy Story. The park was actually clearing out since it closed to the public at 6pm so we got to ride once using our FP+ and then again in standby because the wait had dropped to just 15 minutes.

And lo and behold, by some unbeknownst use of the Force, I got the HIGHEST Score I ever got, 243k, even beating Steve's high score!! HAHAHAHAHA. Usually he boasts about his high score but now I can rub it in that I hold the record between the both of us!! #champion

CFMeLuSXqYrJnZR2TT8igJqAYCqCk73ChMl1PME2bhdUM1oIA6N9SzKr5p2vGFTzboKPBmtYyMk-c3Czjdfjjc_sLZz0_MXduKMn2JVlfh_-Ecu_cKvfduCHgXIg52pItJGnxq9LrvntKjxtcvAjNNuCGpPMpfLKi7jzc0YC75kOCkSl7SflHeVZN6O-WZbQpiz5UWT6k_kk_6kPHTtbDpnTRg0E9wL8TwIcf5gnr-SerFPPxFrBn0ZePTRJIKb0fG919Lz6HqyHBNTwWLEHZ-0o7N84q7DDCYlBM2irkkG6qdjdcxyLGBSPXCQjysZnF0mS4y8TBzx6eiB1-k_p3lQ-QjijVTfq9PIMasaQKYNQPVhX1__gX8pPZrIjCpQxejuTeMxpABDmWr-eMvhxucQvf5yf8ldOxVlph_LUx-GAVWLsY7T_3v8IAiyonIk5oViHpDfloV1z2mkxrPj7ddTteMOUXLAVqmCz5b1tVr78yjNvohBOM5GORRrSL8diL3mcCkKMPmI96OCXHq7cBzRjgdEJm30ObnmZROaQVLR0rj8jKAXwHPEOqTE0YnVjUvxtTZQjGbVc1_G8is0XFfzcbn-3UpR5vVYQEhY3=w850-h637-no

After 6pm they started shutting down all the rides as people were heading out of the park so we couldn't really do anything but wait at this point, so we went to Starbucks and got a latte. I'm keep drinking their Toasted White Chocolate Mochas for some reason even though I don't normally get any syrups in my lattes. #addicted

I wanted to use a ticket on this cute cupcake but I didn't want to eat it just yet and it would be a pain to carry it around so we decided to get it before the end of the night. There were some cute themed eclairs too. It I was in the mood for sweet things then maybe I'd go for them but instead I settled for a picture:

DwXftocKz0rPdSbu8CCl0xg4Axj64svTS_99VLeDJLEXfqCzTwMOXpTaEH0-QGqFw5bKNGCN5wV4fQRUfe8eUzAcB1M5mBLLbKgIunWDdftFh5TerT38JvAQnBUZYbOYEGFb_XHjwrUDeJLsDlM5FNXmgcsd25_y0708lYkMspVzgHtgw6nFCu59h6Tw0625TiF6LbURsoXo3ux_eRoRS2NDMF4BOqIdmxeqPP_IdjEMkICeRHZXPIe04hDMcppRzZuGb_BzRsIb-9fFhTcJ3pyuz3azWTp0nQFQ-bq4raHo-o_mBGzusN8cR9pIaHizBqVA2d_eWIq7jGUhihAChmqBYBhT3wqSDVI4DZDKVSOm-Gk8x8QlCqQRp1dFVw6aE5oTAjTKLLecI--Y_LpovcRrn2tsNI33uiWW27Qq7A3rajeH-SxXNCAp6C-AUeThXgfrQRNF96SMp7z3-J7A-msAlAUMUHrAZkxdlvwsW6PHhvL0rYBWVl7mAUVIngj4DqLJR9l8pHnRjAdDRvfwHqnrN0ZDIBJ4VmX9m8TvL3IGfNcSrcaHg45bty9N0_-33DmUXULWVq4xNd6okXU0Wa-7JydV9zGhc9S7rY4c=w478-h637-no

Y2R43zP9tJ0kqNsC1xXVEC4J1eL4CTJAD66wmuOYvcI_br6jnwcaQ96PJtRCbvUP6izwAj4WraVh2TeFmYHxEl-jwc2sJwwmHU-NEnKS-rlwaQpT11lOJqIGY_Fg2TCRM8vPJ2OavF0vZSCPM4_3HdK-EO-dIO4NyAN096zzpILktoOckY0MiNNAE8GBIn3kPzso0wyrpY1Zzfn7319iaQv16UV2xF0vwK3uYaODkAsoRdY-26haAsjRByDq76H7DrPuUA-pDlhznPpf84IjQh5rNDs6BMNY3b1KJ9Lrn5-n-c6N-AQGMJ3jPm_SxoFfOubWeLQljGjTL12FSxhcN3goKPRZWAQ4hZpQZ7DX6nyLifXA6NEcng3XOQEVT1Lm4AhaAI8srH0rzVrBokudhkpx9rfAtEuuGqRIHFGgvQgwto_rducLT1XYYOj39GFwcQ2btYNYoIzNC9cRYwD7jzPnRg6Y6aT1c5xQv4_UiTErGsblgZlB_HIUgze7bXw7P1td7HAz6xlUnYmGJDMTn82jAG-2vb986-pau3oguJqaFjJyZAZNrWHXnpnPfnSJpa43op8w0mZMeaWA0IWLjkF2CTQT4tOfCzqJObmz=w850-h637-no

Apparently although the rides were closed, some dining locations were open and Fairfax Fare already had their Galactic menu out! Here's an example of the food they served here. Note that there were various locations throughout the park that sold different things. Sometimes more than one location would have the same item and some items were only available at one place. So half the time we were running around for food items.

vTCDQ3_se4Tck1tKqSUl3RfZp9yen_u_AcuHUjwxkjPimEo_Oi7pPL3apNec3zW3bXn2pK86-ALHH_QP3n9T0TZah2ngPH3DXyYWBgEu3bKUAa_lzEIWQ9sE4Y5VqqUxYEIZ8GBZRE0w2_PVQ7SoFrBho8uhVtP-gnL8dBXCDtXErjdwbitGQfphal-Akj9ih_TOEY5vPzjnQMeWTRhAAYCNXQ8fiv_j0g52Y-BYW6zL_Pgr06HIrHbkVbZMI4uBU5njnvVZV6yohiEEY3vjcTwAhDyRJJDy08YRIzhVU9V95Eu99dDthZzDTqMVndglwhi23DrtwBJnNf-lzEB7xrV2E_FVqkDZfqXyPRZOQA317At6rQ7EudlRNksGHPIiT2vP3uigTDKestXWFbjCOvHYEMAL1zT-w1pAKBOakSIknLcNEHYeM3SHTNfQ7KQFDqVUHqBARid-kuTRCXHp7Tn0ydAbqX-mcVpBCVa3gwEVQIsSZj6rOeQxHGTbZBhwH49HfW9nOd6fb2AJwq6zyMXJg2d0EtTVk7SdhtSoCGi_GdBeSAvp-fYhDcTlmxL_UwawlnPRj4zZ5RJEBL7tm0gJdBC4pLh0HH91DR4g=w478-h637-no

In addition they started the projections on Tower of Terror! So cool!

4fnwBxfb-HOe41G1atMrjvfgfcvrFvrz5auArgqgTDkyGxcgX7PLcCsPFF_lvAUF8Via6TjxnHQ-Vzgm5ZZUG1s-UsMhkpHUHkKCYXkTpx1fQ1_asxZqhOlR0aZXj6vToVJiynRzS241FRLmUrWq49lyIz9pfXTRis_DjX5wFsncaJu1Kq7W4hg1dsX-W9MThG_x5yKb8yyJ2Gg_rh4afHHzRdZmyIJWAvW-vExP0kwBIEEvJg0twgbYci2JMMubsUpU2pkgWUe77vM_5QnXOEClJYF1Oy8zLcZEJwO9TIIPkgCdHolLhB36hSF8uZWGO0XeWyhTFZkWuXPJSJI4CE-JKDcGNHK6ExstCs4COapv8NYM6eFBl1CpMqv_5J2Kza0EjnSLhGAVddNFC6vZHQfRUTel_V0-244-9SYY_Oun3CpfDt9DDNxMC33M4G1-Mw54Sj5AX8Goa5OXGBSD9_IEm1bY27IyOFP694yItLKx5xAAz3m-UpNovbQah_645lcYIdm4yNdiHDNYmJjI4ejVIgrpBGAEQN3z36vTIGF2G9czXJj8T9Pk-rkNyBCEyJ5wHRfrfeKchjiP2qcr23T9jEMkWIiPqPmUzBOZ=w478-h637-no
CO-WEH2MGcFoXbFTxEiV03D0uP1VveZmFKoRMMsYXtmBzws4YgP7Xm9mfYvEECAwxa5EJxftfZ8jJEY3rUZOiTGuHJQQ0jeSvN9fQved1uKak9II5hCsNKBMS9iZBP_But8h5bNe1bUPvN2JXfhH5ZBcI9z6lrnSYR2hiHewYRfIGmlqnP7D0Xzp7QYnwkm32m3PmsTKlb6aBvdzdGIMkWYsQhriw1sJ6t416hHGIa8VzIxS3BRzsWq2blvQPPN4g4S9X0IvKgFXxKtfG8KWWfyEglqWBzKL1Wh6gsMdqVsnWA8XYFiFpRDaxZ5B1cxqA3LRVGK3P1Fn3z7Ub0jqrvtzTsrvz6ImbrtD_80AMhlZG7ZAgKVYOTQ2cUhvt7hYbg4D1vR081YdQME6U9xLYtlJjT1y8fy2MM43KQrt5unbYnJEMJJdTftwT5Ye2pe21zXvFMFaXJVHYLkdanUtLLhfnrtFT8BoBeiyO1ETzZZPSCoLUgzSo7IEzUSafqGG_eaiE0K6gUR8NtcfTm-WCC2uJwdwCMftRnxTwp146J4QhIalsRtV8CgUNeVzaWiIDCyH76zL0zjZu7i-kPvD7k-S3xYbJ4svOlFIpGsn=w478-h637-no

vD-5rbDoHWtVXhKk9tlIZZ451yIk2M5of65b69Ob1SxgU4QMujO5X9vo0qQsaDEh51Mkhs3koBUg4LXbdbrieCRRf1s9VFtR95bDK2iEBMgRXvVrq96fq3MreO7QCUZdtPjNwuh_hWBqqB5Yvz8Fa_qZ0gpeYyctrND0wKMKIP8JjBAAMTxqfDEHSTLPJcPLmaUIXl7qn4o9XPKh4FyfLbaoa1RhFMQx079ih_bLy5wWg__QOCjj5vJkAkxIW0wi22cbl2x8OqE1X_qOHj6Gx2FhfQoB8NyhLUGRK8IQQ-cO_Um6KeuPnKQtW26ezZbpL-tVkJSmrmAdRVSr-wctIw8G1sce7rIY18R1ZvDBkVkQYN8DhigjFc8q9E7zC4YCC3CSTa2C4sNQskQiTMLLlfbam6vAPaR_7X5_iB0qlMMJHGk3XXcbYQPGY-CiQhtZBl-i9j7513HDC_QRgoIA9yZ5UBJdTwVpLTC4daaOgbHJSDmKfIj1zHaiuB9dweVfRrfvG8zEKw6GAjo7kT5AwOWcVXm4O1wxXQbbpj7IWaJhIXZFcXzZBF-GVyomtj1twgCUmaR8_l2yYbhsYbMRITFuXygAoPv4jp_pwR8W=w850-h637-no

Do you spot Director Krennic?

We decided to grab some small bites before heading into RnRC.

tZpsn52zmSX5HHGyFGKa-kCeWPyKm-tjgCHci96OYp6lfYym4s845YGje8GjBLUfJYNcLgaVAcJ66SbbTwQarQUD_PlQV-0ORagHNBCHVBtsN8DHNxbe-H6ydJKkM1BpjQ2UgNdeU_rAqrKOeTMcHBdx7fbCmf2RlSMDarikLzjIJKyKEuUsGHFofpzfR0Y_0wphDP0-9B8TZle-ClrhBxcEyn8u8UxMtQE_NFDQb-255K7baYrMZ8pR1oF0Xk-RYFrM3L6EbKdCI6ADF0mXdSQ0aDcg9oh6WlX6slj4qqUzlFoSQ9R3BgcOgtE6SboBiICiOhZv0ALLiSYab64rx9OlLg3DGHlb9TIJ2KIa_YUZtrItbyDrsDijzKIE9BwqDhNTXTBPqL4wBdY9S3IgI9-mBpu_WxC-nqFYiW0GoQWncyqUro_65js3PPqBMy5BxUjXYjKvlrVRxx7BVtEW9dCgvkzekgmFPw77jw8Mv54upha486whXZkxSm7qSDzlFmuwy6JyA4c3oKVhSNlp0_Cewx56lEhx-t8gSxbpkH9AWEjBG2hqhprIH_QNFKVXAGOVcuQ5NCO8onr7zRpFXyhbviqL6pB43BXfFdrL=w850-h637-no

This was Red Wine Risotto and it was delicious, with some micro greens, roasted tomato and Parmesan cheese.

ULRtvN24_Z8gpuISep-k5iw9eBN5HO1zYzVFCNA22HFU3Fv2rtkRYIItJTnnEBI-TNmE18Da7e1B0omBq-FqrSCnOIpz_gpr4NtYs235dezOH6RK9YFy5OWyIQwXmG3yP-A12MUSqu_KeJXD6gNoCQDw7RR1mp2CUY58srNmuodeZvKvCPjt-cSnDTbvJW6jCQ5tmc5rhxoW0lGDP2Qrjtsj71CQWtECDZROKUys5Z45izefNIwqqw3DqvP8Cko0YAxKS49R4PLSKFZFW7tRTEi3in-gIGaz8PqdBXqwjVpyuQQNY_dAeaVlSxkwl1hRiWagnU-fpOYHpqAp0D1oHKl6w8joyKB3DEyb38zSeSCg7kE7LqrqHFfdbZVV-HwRTY3vEGoV3eZEcAyxhAU5yMSE4fY84mtwxcIP-XsegD_E17EuBgVSVP6I-m-0lAeSwuYcJlf2fhBMvCp8cA8bYURYULZrQtXovNsVFOz02vX0ISxyGswWXYpdTvz5ZlQwLMOBgFa4OVtZ6UErc3rwSq-NaduNPZW1EqPNoM0UMgFoPL-V9BgBJQi1UznSz7DRrczO_QV7qShGQS0Ty8HqD1bmlmr2S5pmh_pfCsCo=w850-h637-no

This was a grilled wagyu slider in between fried green tomato slices. This was pure genius. It was so good we got two of them and used two tickets. I don't think we used our tickets on the risotto as it was a better deal to pay by oop. I wanted to try so many things that evening and I swear we spent a lot of time finding food and eating!

The drink options were very similar to what they serve during the SW Dessert Party. It was mostly flavored colored water and alcohol which wasn't really my thing but I did get the Swamp Juice just because I wanted to use a ticket for something worth it!

JJD67ZzTQPKI67s7MAANOIfWD4buLmQ1gGVFvAGnNxtKLHVOXFWfuL-njWOnaGeMSJmwjn9M5o6uqOSBz0WjAUtpg7oRfP3gYMHu0vf42-jKIs1bxgOw8lG51phZe5hw86Fc0va2OFFpWIHIjQVMs7xaCjNH0RDKHlb31Niw2ltk_npOImIlStrDCGRI7096Jk7yr3HhWd-Roi6DJAScyJS6_FsoHgkTgtGCNtmXQP0TKUzpOpf2JhbZY8VASFha0JRvGCDMUKZUzn7CfUN3x7qbxB7-buqiCx1YxXYfPQvFV1ZN0kN8UEDrSfwGjYVjxx_FyD-qv2Jn8mb8bZvoSTftKu8GWzsUZ195t_b7Ip-EQvF68QI1CPl4q3APFT3HorFwmpei2jqEku7LYJYoMipDB4pZDt5uZurqqN8uzyWmgAZAagQcMOuTni5mJt52U4IVGJEpZsrYK1jSjglG3_sOh6fwZkewyfhrbOxfp4ZwbPXSDI9zen53G1JFX0HBjcgKina4jbSEHmUWbGLt0cWyd9U_1TUKCTqaOvTdC48OamMsR7PBpk5UuIxH3d3pqT_S-IiWZCQIdT_hs_0o51wX-aOUgTtmuqlv2_Ps=w850-h637-no

Note the prices above are for drinks in large cups with a glow cube. However for the tasting package you get a smaller cup with no glow cube, still worth about 7.50 or so which is what they told me. Unfortunately aside from the alcohol it wasn't a remarkable drink. You can also purchase any of the glow cubes. They had Death Stars, Millennium Falcons and I think an X-wing? I have all three of them already but of course I wanted more. :p Steve talked me out of them. :rolleyes:

4bziDL4B5kz7h7mldcMo6oYtC_bmInPN0957ozzdd7cwh_F8JmrQNew_RPoLID9WX0LN-Aqt3Ch4mWX9D3NALqWCbUCgU-LYA-IN36bZJ0Vgc9undRV9TQ5mXmSH2h8SDMAORRqMqBpSMCPg4Eq14oAqJEHSKrlo0osWtBTz2_AphVxtYAqrcRIXZFZ6zs8Lha3UcSqVayM92T4S37YX3M4sf8PrZhDIfx1136K7YQ4Zd4zdUsPs59DOpmXGXX5AShY2Qlx4uj_hHFZOsjijgjr3NpvICzq97lFU42i4usFyheWqBcTtaGnJsXxKvKjuUbX6pRNN7g3NtaH6XjEnSHmdwcUevLAS8TCkKhod6SFqb7pmNRKLz0b5jCH9S9_5itGdXpOCI2CBsRGwWZIXS37-VcjZ8Lqr5Tx0GQhZDLnWOHVZa-7wwhQP3eJHYW3xm1WwIVlg_IoV7SH-qhv7IwNIDYGSFOOHgavB3UOtwOFCbTUzk_N0-mzRKos4kPZ1cZk08XXpnvDn7EqSkK7sBSBVekOQE9mYvuqjH3Ov1qEg3A65Od1IfUJMik3ejx_Z0oZmeYyzNW1kHQIyEW1x4Fk_5Qnhf4agxx7Gce3Z=w478-h637-no

When we were done it was just before 7pm and we got on line for RnRC. It was only a 15 minute wait at that time and soon the line started moving. I love how they changed the posters to Star Wars-themed.

wjM92ovlf4QFfqA2UZbgc1gSQ2b-xOxttuCGO5umhW6YBRBztG8WRWo1Ke_XEQ-aO31Fck18VjFU_w-hkLKPcWZI83XT42F-v_GmmcfZ8ZunZt0L_EvWXpjHrfvur8XvxSA3GnTxu2AuZoQ8UyEjkIvnfjWn1sGvVP3ZXEr4tiFryxx21hd-LPFjHh-eEghIeLhQtl48P305Bn4_0QSMXc1or9ybhI2ehifpUrG4aOJ-mSO31HDdnffq0pf_ItUDH17X0rZA29KR4zhNErc2pBUmXGaFBlDa4CNVMSzIcnujIdWUZKY2jzOhZiJVDBFuz3J9a7zwlkepRUs0sOCoWQqkhRMywIEGCjOpBfVEqQftS0emyatB0xN83v_8AY10T1s7JJGYr8KHzRp1HZCDxQjOQvKdmcICnqr19dZDK0gB2y6JoHbs3f5hJ6dyiVAwAHmLLRjQ8BMuVor5RN1pEtujdcVROR-u5gmdF1u6l7_pyHDfgfzA49NUiqTb42MJb_hIRZp0Eck1AbJRdL7KlbYwtwT9cUf6ILFONfRYOuRx59sjtzGUYpQ93mEmgsWgGU0RKwAiaoCHFyQ0ErAC630hV4d1NOK6EWFa28yg=w850-h637-no

So cool to see the Rebel and Empire symbols at RnRC. Haha.

FTr8h_6Nfk0kCxYURZNUVcENjuy4nDZGTFfjtfAiVqY4ZIlsTpE1gTvCHsPnxYExmEOd6s-fa4BUJ1qcLrTuwwm913oPhViOrIUjVHrMzqqsiVjZJAugQHYEg_GpAv2TumnrMdis03F1cH-lrnlusH68TlEjo2Iags-11olsbcRh2aw8RjCR2WUiOt5s_YZeqr-2XP5zHQrt77BvNlSXL7ioyMBQ0K4IuhMniUKcWB5PMEHAlTDICCWO-J3aip06BST2t4zsgX8l_tp2RI2BUPWTmTRlUP7wzQmJyIrsDDRA4QcFRQJIc2YGay-dfoJaJapb2qpBsIAwGOhhXJQi8mDvcA45AttewzLOkd58fq8i1QUoWiBvPtGiu0PReQZSPGiY9bfweCWhbIqrvXr1OLdk1Cg28yqc2jBcXAMzPM6KLoi1TrFox0OleAnaKSmUC0CAW6cH8IGlWonCvcvygTmNLEI2FfZRtSIILhdJF3ACB-sCIp2QH3hDH9TGhce7W9rDHC8TCp4GbCvn8Hjr5D9cFyhOaKcYXWYZG5VGMVtUubzgyRB69ex0oq9w3KBSgtQAKKfn14CDa9GUwh5ShFB-H2kXDq82N9HvwPDw=w850-h637-no

While we were in line, we witnessed a girl, not that young, probably 16 or 17, who was in the front row having a breakdown. She was crying and making a scene but she wouldn't get out of the car. We're not sure why. But she was just sitting there crying while everyone around her was encouraging her to either ride or to step out. Even us spectators were cheering her on and clapping for her, and she seemed to be ready but then she'd start crying again. OK this was fine the first two rounds but after the line came to a complete standstill, and the ride couldn't go, she needed to make a decision on whether to leave or not. In the end after much tearful decision making and consoling by the people behind her, perhaps her parents or a friend, she got out of the car, and everyone cheered. Well, cheering that the ride was back on track. I'm sorry but I have no patience for this kind of thing (kids and babies are the exception but she wasn't really a kid). It's fine for the first time but when she started dragging it out, and delaying the whole ride system with lines and lines of riders behind us, she needs to just GET OFF the ride and decide on her own time whether she can ride it or not.

OK Rant over! 5-4-3-2-1.....WOOOSH! We were now back on track and away we go!!

hSxjZhc0zOz76G4eEDK6zcuPbVs0Lc-YOf3MaK3AQ9WYRxCCSyqaxhpn9XHy6vXu-g0SnMMpO4cOwBX1VZEYUjq_FUjF93i_QtH0qVCRLXWr8AwKhX8AjszZhZongm2St4tD8AP-BBi1b9QSfIaSmJT-yL3p5nnMcpXtx9b6EhFh3aKpmdcQbxjXRNQpugSXOFViJ3tT3aNcR6pyGzgaeV1taDiJ-_tSA9_zU8RYn21WrxKyGoTEKH-03SALk24fPi9zWiwF6VI6R5FZtHK_B-Bqqj6VxABEwKMFrj1H7vO10XQg5qG_Cn5qCkSb0PXnTwi0wpz1LobYoLcB7cgVhFgBYqudcmZu1OBA0XPdVn8BVLaAmGlTPF57mLFZNPPa6jE_oIxImz1CbaBNNOTbAP1FVzl3L9ThSPXx6KcvKKHC_hSHLVpkOZ1EhVXcP2VeroJ5mrpu1D6WQFD-pdyIh15WnuAbXQVBDuwJstgrUpSv4ROUeQKSw83j9lLFcFcivDiy89n-wMcg6uQzQ8J9wEDjM3as-tKhfXnJrEdTan6x2GRTzHooo_887R2lMGI91YjqQGeFmNAlIsoEoAxU8bHU0zPpxxuy26YsGoft=w956-h637-no

The ride itself is the same with the addition of some Star Wars music. The ride is also almost all in the dark making it a little scarier. Even though they can't really do the projections like at Hyperspace Mountain in Disney Land, I thought it was pretty cool!! It's all we have and I'll take it!

Next we found something else to eat. I cannot for the life of me remember what this was called, but it was some sort of brioche or onion ring with sliced wagyu ribeye and cheese. If I find the booklet I will update the names and descriptions.

cGKxaGTHHHv_VAMo124yneVTWHo4dsbtpdA1DYeCt9_nRpOqC2tiup7RLKnC1xVkKz72fzfoePX1YR9IwYrfSkVlrabA5_RhBtD3DwqeYt-4G-5ylud9mUxdgYE4hE5v67dTB3xAB0MCpkgBCmzgBOp-DwZXG_TZAtgKYhVMVb3Xjz_MVrEKC34-jOZc4Ho63NM3bT1rBrrKidm7lEBJ7uHFw6I4-jUXXNL_Ghjb4-7of6ptQPHrD1VqzbtmXsqjTtcRNtT2zwl8vrGL5BHg4xfVroF2duNov6RKowAyCylbyWXaFc92zd3C-2mta4L9FDIsDhfPR6nR4ZFIElxbw8nGyIRfVUCzkS83A8cYA3MwdOGqgZW4cAm0NR5VdR-45xZregEU4I5NpJjovjgYJDlxX-bliaFpaT4TUmpxuSsOBR0pw7eohunRnfp358bBDwCGfKv94ooN-yEP7EudMEGKaM7xwCv8jz-iDKGmTRL8R3cTZP4Fu9J7U71LeJrmIBaKtsKCIlXywYKUMT3nn7bdVF4LZ-UT_y7Jv-AHJqTvHyLeKoIIssbdhgbKbntEW28uEWrL2Dpz84ZQI-OBlk5X52nju4PJktccAvMW=w850-h637-no

I did remember it was tasty!!!

The party now was well under way. We headed to find the PP shots. You are given a map so you could find everything rather easily. The lines WERE very long for most of the back drops but I thought they were well worth the wait since they were unique to the event.

We went to Jakku to meet with some creature that was in Force Awakens:

QdYbghdHL68u9Sa1pR3ejsaI61_PcfCrYJyHThLu8Prjq4J9yeF_sQAk9vLbp4TcA8ehWHlKUPFLZ7YhkUuRFI4BqeRuph5e9s6GMuMug2SO_B8usOQA-gGLDRJ2G8kt17qwB1dgXujuIA2lQ32xQiEFsY-EDK3dkfRscUoRTnT53I71q93gsl_xhbgw9GAOV80-1WPQQ078AFrx5yaq8VT-dcWQ3E5pWFxjAe07kS4OIFJWmeFFGZS7VrLjmN-IfyZmfUJnG3PIqZGS2GjABVOe65d1fxD1x92l8l5WvMMZgJvJmJVsLxqbgooi2_TyTW8m4BgIDEcYlUibLhMtGsShZzTdvuXdAMMHVGRxgz5x28GM70xA31mg_O3LNk8I6z4oF0CWWK6uDA95KRsgJ-U-YW43Jz8pEdZMukd5oK8xdu4d-ZN6xGMD_PPBs4HzsZHLX29SfTWOwlrW4iwjOxn0b39Y4YiCKuNMuv6FQpDQq_PrnDiPTR_fSdYsxeFqIAAsFdDGBqmFANLZGq69oFCbNaEsx3ZiEAWJtxKSeDezNatElT33rdRmTvRmeI5fjn3t2dgqhSOEEpbsaTNxYYJZgbsW61iVdcwYtOct=w956-h637-no

And then they had a huge backdrop from Naboo but the PP photographer didn't capture the full range of the backdrop in the picture. So it just looks like a picture of...us.

UJaJz-MUrSPJ0byN2ZPHMSSULWKf-aPdqWkWNevG817r8nj4-UZ7osaefXt4OV8rY_aBBfW1dx1Cldq4hIg3AWQte8XAOueFtuFhNU-DnmtXrrXEyhxlZmKsxkCps55wgw-k5_XDF7MVWfh0MKi063kCCYftFyLt97UPWtwBEiv0iPWs4AA7LVlQJfI8WRE34_a2AOX8OtInRgJORhKp_ZEUvHguVLVXQnXJEBzUA5kpgEG7hJmlY9-9X9l8oQONJlJvDGRhKVeqYS2vCiV8diiULIah3GTI5lfPm1xZ87w30J_fYwduDpWJrK3gOrtgepC1E92bMtUnMK6U-j55FxlH2wTvpHjmvfx3_dspQ8lCwbK-9nUMBijvV2hDwcgNQ7Jx3SZQRU6cYz4rG9zHYfpYA4n94tBQ-fvci3jv1lhdMrp-5cl40u9jn9fLM2Ncgn-QbZl8-YvZbSVcBGtnxrm1Aa0FkTBv1b_zisopiAEXkpG8OH1JsBTZIgf08R9o-JpW8qs30pPA_2nRAHjepFGFyGsr2dB-GpWZZP9j3mb65hExhCuvGDhlnz3NBQQAeQ0RphQal-zgnHKrVGJIz_KPraYB-95IjEwRwGp9=w425-h637-no

Outside of the Animation Courtyard they had more photopass ops.
Where else would we be stuck in the ice cave at Hoth!! Use the Force Han!!!

AGzVbKNOM0R0WRCzAjeA6LPrsyQRuC5eccv9iM6Yp3bU7zBBrU13b-087v8OSPcxeXejfPnFoWAPDGVwW0QaWXbzuYjA4UMlbEk324hUJOAxcMUSh7rtjVXZSTs24PgcC9UrPs6qZYIXJyL8bBkXcWS5SFehPLcTENrxqaESyOLB0Jso_6l-SYhOQgNLrWTRB_iBc6rebAn0UXp7J5jvWP3uWYpf2hiYwNcyTj6Cc7y5dLqfUmmL_fDON1ULZkerEBbS_m16D3hDoLA0cJ7OqFI70v7GI6do2zDgoP6LwjvVDkDL6OVt62QBkeRx_U717BajV81LKG11ukjz9nx1NC8XJZwAeNQgzh1Sl_Xr83FILZBYkTFhiSbLl-D_dY6gEwu4Yykv5nqNmRCKBN6MnsC2C4wzqJ-B_nZiB5gjuVMSyFAqKCUPHBaLwz9q9OZetQh_w7ZkFt9rt5RhT2xvHgdVicyX90DuAkWC13hKCNr-ODj_bzefucPkA6JIc30H6io4UawXwdF9_V_fwBfGXOWx8nk2wiVZAlvRkgHDfhY4UcmXUdahc3k2lVPpOTqW6Yb3zlmsm1hUD-xGzYdEcq7tzcIOsc8IgGXFxvG0=w861-h637-no

Han: I hope this is how the Force works!!!
Chewie: <roar>
(In the background towards the bottom you can see the lightsaber stuck in the ground. It's a bit dark though.

Time for me to get rid of all this Jedi mumbo jumbo and become the new emperor:

R7do6oH-BrfwIqWo5ASPLmkXggzsLE68_7874qUMoVBEXkuAZzak5NHxU7FSaP2D0Or0q2q5VmJZoBRdSduVXQpImj3RsBZBWc1ltkPtUxjMgkFpaPo76iibp1X2DUPAN5109Cg9BM_4M7QdLxDv0Sr-zd5lf1fTdpeb2OiH6OS5dyexkTECouang_yANjlJ42RCEIcO95XmBdJLGWGb09fDKWSUrteBF_a5DICcL1HVhqosvuGW6wE_wWOqxt3NwtsaYibq9-yvM7kvtyXetuTX5Jfa9ICdSPyu3n76Gk3Suj0yrVEFqnWnG0KlCEAS9vt1sGRDUDRxvISKGRT9ZVVDLip7-X6-X9wRcdRHDKmEEwhGDGe8nI7hHre6Rk_8-HfKkHGARUKTGU2eeotijXhE8vj8T7R3PH98E2xWccXebvltD46kdB69xDeSZKTVX-qAt82Y5vFT-izNnZliqggluk_l0CgfdSj42OuUGvGK4_Mj6BbC9PgYF0bF497JfhcD712ELPBx26T58eXrWR-mkIHafZ1c3BfZ0vE3FUIEAYlc8gAjz6kZFQeV-kNKC9bKe-TfB825Pnw4KBZ6O-KTaIvMmY-stcvfhjAn=w956-h637-no

Look we even get the mighty Praetorian Guards!!! I could get used to this.

ILq_BVr3Lqv6TwaAlSoRfXyGdflAXoYDp6EZjDsoqiiaTvlfU6eXxvYTRTYA33FNuJWGhzZUf5FZ4vuzwWIJXMycUteOmVE-aBs_hdhKbgFPHM_lIwdx9xYs4JeclSGGkQVhp6UHaF_FQCB7CwVIZWxxNWtHUEzQojsw1pc78M74A6FEb0Al01EVfRiDXn7mcPfgblWvZgc9KgKr_KeAG6xaaqU7Q4bzUleitRmO23uYHM3Xb496FMfE77zGMmphmsFUbxBIURWzulpvDx2PMSorbnC3FPA-FuweYgURaG-7Wt9xtnlPdDXwUmJbLvh_CNjCciPhWUw7OsFgPdXFBIZA9wfLGmqALky0uarST7r52EIlU0wP4vUhA7KgM-yaSZpbw3zKmmm3bSWbEKxJngfs7B_rS6nNuCTbHcZWREWDWwhLee62R2MVRI76tFs4kLuGpfoCn35TMuIYMF4uZMNFja8xUMseWKE25kis_CEPOZ1WCmQs7S5DIwaBHkoOeDnB2KV5LJsfziO5igeeGMWJ4_bH6cz1QNLM6U_GXxYL03v3kPeapxZSKrOX4iY0CULBG_hZBGSHOezjdzelW1QhlN1B6z3BGdpN2RDn=w956-h637-no

Our next stop was over by the new entrance to Galaxy's Edge which is kinda near Sci Fi Dine in. They had taken down the scaffolding which had been up the day before.

From two days ago:

MoiEdmMFJc97lwHZlUv20k-JCZL1biun7W3Xek7eUYUxXMZ7ygNzyOxWTfEswFx8rr34B5v_oXLZN_RNgsAG6mi9tB9nIYzBC-avo1yafjlB9b8S1vrgzcHQtky50wtj7IP8AO8qATjfm352QXtzJfIeVvFgvwv4a8dYukiIUa84ykOeaLIL8bf3KAzQy3bo1fOHpxXAJP3zwJqe76EDde5RVxv_IzCxyDD4HZH2Sg8pG0okqo6hcjnAfVcHI742QmeIVtgjvJX1u1q-ACxRcyWhcZK3qEJDzcwAP5LnkszRev-YREte91yjv2LFMD2EgtdHvAhBLvQEhwRH1l_k9mdU4aUA-nO3DAdzZT3Sqgi6-5u9v5doA46V8nOOO30qr_gAEAuW-GNLLandTtkXcSkvwuCC-qvTTciusu3th8gxrDE5paRwx7JYnVLTWeYc1XdB_0EmwxnekuBuhg8MPfSWd_uBjLy3s3gNrGHfBHgbSgVLhYNiItzzhrrIFGzXV7E3xAkdctgqzNvXmNq_4D-l9dLHb8Mrs1wIrBX_MmPuTqXnklNvQN2CqFtc3oIKyrfqZoQ8q8MzF_oknhgGJQQ3bCKv9nQMOf4XxVig=w478-h637-no

They removed the green fence with the poster and now there was this:

en2I1UVUELJWLyFH5Cpq7tb7QgSyVyvjwSQeRNnUmiDQxjaWdjdXConfobMam_5ctVQgZhmy5uwAf25e-Buz6fQnX_Y2YzePIPT1X-Atn2plkl4cSWTDM3sSxPKiczjzkmz8oq0r0sA--HdJ6Y7xUh6XtqKnQ4ibB6Q_FMrTEOG9GfUaBB-6Hq1mE2sCVttMME8fn757uWaicXUw-ndn5DLkv0SCYi1r_oBXLeD6DlES7WPD37RCLQF_8rE1GSmTpCHL5xC9dtl1EWgzDAmxkKJEAb8oYp_j7m04WY4zynARTSVo_3_smd87MfwGFOLSHKSEpy_iz4e8LGR_83kzPr170LytJMfPCxW_dViehnz9LQKoJdyqCmg9ibTPr6x4LbSm5U15Zc5y6j3Qms777q5eEzalXvj8RRVZ8oDNwrMdjG4Y5CwFUtXylfTE9ZKsED2bm1Hn2ktn298xERafSKzXbudsDc-KcsZf6Nb9uhksYqNy9fqzCcNU3qIP7jQmzSjuLFFljxgu6AQtPWNjvy-Zg1pRCsh31haD7uM-gy6bnyfPVtxKMeZAn1gc0Ml-FbFAHL_hVLd3YoEApCA25XFnOssSz3USXFx_8EvV=w850-h637-no

Sorry blurry picture as we were walking over.

qRldkZM5HGUwY9-7rRU9HN946KL3rGq_ExBM9bapaECftw_92JbBTPYlYx-jW4pre37K2ATGOcJe_r7eM4kBu5RY64l-bWl8iL3LWn-HoE1f9zgrqkOrWgB5wB9yNUHiO_1AQgH9sffDdQizL4A_uLjSQmqDs7gYb7M3gL6VvXODQOPqPcWU9cOmdE5LjcsM0VPkp0OXASY_qXdLj7JtqxG5WA0KDKtZMPCy9MhW7XpF1_z26mMbJOFjR7fLEBJZPl6tWItqt9r0ACrLtKCG0t27oHRl_MANSBsQqvQpiOpUlc89RzsLOLwwcHiANHGiAv3Az9DJYJX8inxw-nLoa0cKGjov34P0SA80UvvMLMvqryYZHPw0OWvNtz3kVNbRFBhlL1qL5pa1Z2FUb9vTc7jWEF7tuik8yzAWX4SYQHnk6vJtke9HcVKSxjLX0kpioQ86gKGKec-kmCxRYNdTtmoNRrJA8sd9sgg_dhdrkwx6VM1DYrdigvd24eRHmZRw4ZKpYmv2HKH84WSHrqMZFo6zjTUyBAMmfg88zb_yiMX4tToyRLnibEnXRE7SgHRETmTxwcSFlNEVJRuKISR0NTJdmCKFMVmQllNs8gQI=w850-h637-no

Up closer you can see it's the entrance to Galaxy's Edge, where they put a large mural with the Millennium Falcon.

--tW0rWrIqYiPBeuNohobGvwn7XJToQYE_Ooo5IS_gspA9OMLfMVy3QfnZhtokuwUcQWaYf0gbm09l7xtCbsuX4wedq9it8482xf7Yvj87QyddEYLWuNliS0bagdNiwFgKZvCKPhbOxfdPB1Xkm_6_Np0-i6YFHwNFn3_J7GFZ2lOU5llVj5-43QTyYUpRO2wvboXdUW9nsF2Jq5ihfReh6dzwzayumDlba7WCKxL5Eke205i9gjZWEMaPMyoQBB0--B8Yxihmb6rIBJcq98gxeSGXsd6kM4JHvUmCUuHDeHgsDXbfGn_9iyF8W6s4ZJzB1uudJ00YlpCovXWgB3xR10n5Ywdzrkdg6nrm6YqAngORdZoErKwrNtQrd08P8v02ZqCuOvcyYbQPs2rzzz5tYJ7OFJXtBXN_pZMyskQAv9wROo3t7El9o_NnAL_1MGAtnbAd0b2Go6Mwf47xldx8qf9qy93q6SXYF6P3d88mk0CYRIWUAqvAjS_kjGG5tX5V4sK8RVdSthcQSNp0wNi3kPuG4XUm1BUX53kd1GtAguZhB7AQEBS0-YbC-wwm30VUlxzjJhrDtJcT7SabOKpb6CUAPuTCrUrdoThMzC=w850-h637-no

There was a PP person here too.

HR9bbTIzUep8OiEmfkOOK8_pEdin3UcFjeQ6ypVkj4hx1EllNniiJ1S2TAL2YUDhkBkYO-nq1YXGuR8CbWBWU9hlPhW4TK7kGgc38ccnKSJ3A8ceZA1euREjUW7emtphF4IDkQUEiiwIWd_jSSGbIEe-FljM7ZPMCVwyBbDRLswW_VI6G9s2c1IJZBNbUo3LIdTUspo3RVJxDPRf9rydUM7dlR6WvfoEtuoq0uaOgxxlo_srR7K6RMOFqRy5r82FhUm7dInUoKI-tVujgXao5BJWsa1yikck9fwOa7baJmnpZcO--uOerDIOu2g2dVEIttBsDEsFh3VnbuO1A5cHZtrqO-eDMaJWqauHmSKjYDtSalHOx0yDF0Nd-iv740ZD76Zrk97bO8mr5KHZp5diDRoYEDkY2lj8Z2Jg-IXgK6eMHYYkzVt6rajCjNNl4kRTC-WJsaitMN_Sk4GY28ZJg0OMm8y9rOkjAANed4Km78XCPHqI4w4JP7uvZOQWS_yAoa6d3IqoSBygxMFJjjswurb_h5w-GZ1N7ltp7RVc31YHB-OHOR_RWXSo7kQ4j6pebhc0gejOzdO4BXWthP2Rtsg0-sk0is2MjMM2wOCI=w955-h637-no

Chewie, we're home!!

So at all the photo opportunities, you are given stickers so that you can say you collected them all. They corresponded to the planet that you visited, such as Hoth, Jakku, Naboo, Acht-To etc. We tried to collect almost all of them and I think we made it to almost all except for 2 at the end of the event.

Stay tuned, there's some Ewoks, more food, and more photopass pictures!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!