The Empty Nesters Magical Mystery Tour *1/28* Link to New Girl's TR p141

Good luck on your race. I hope it goes well. :goodvibes

Thanks! It's getting so close now and I am starting to get a bit nervous. It's been so cold that a lot of my runs have been inside. That's not a great way to train, but better than nothing.

If I see you in the parks on the days that we overlap, I'll be sure to say hi. It will be a ride heavy trip since it is the first time our two grandsons will be at Disney.

Definitely tell me what park(s) you will be in because we don't have any really scheduled plans at the end of the trip. I'm sure we could arrange to be in the same park as you to say hi! Plus - we never got a meet picture when we met in October, so we need a do-over for that! :goodvibes

Great trip report Mary Ellen.
Don't you hate it when you only have a few minutes and they aren't back where they left you when you think they should be.
Love your flower and garden pics. Really want to plan a trip for that time of year.

Great trip report Mary Ellen.
Don't you hate it when you only have a few minutes and they aren't back where they left you when you think they should be.
Love your flower and garden pics. Really want to plan a trip for that time of year.

Thanks!

And, yes, I was NOT happy with Denny that afternoon. I wanted to walk around a bit more instead of just hanging out at a table. At least I got good pictures! :crazy:

Glad your chest didn’t hurt anymore after dinner.

Nice pics exiting the park.

I would love to try BCV one day.

Nice pics around Epcot.

The Illuminations pics were very nice.

Nice you got to see the first day of F&G. Always loved it when we had seen it.

Loved the butterfly pics.

Loved the pics from Epcot to MK and the POLY update and the cranes and no water.

Nice meet you all had.

LOL. You couldn’t wait to eat. Nice you got to see Kathy & Mark.

Yeah for at least a little extra time in Epcot.

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Glad your chest didn’t hurt anymore after dinner.

OMG - Me too!

Nice pics exiting the park.

Thank you! sometimes it just so rewarding to focus on the small stuff. AK has a way of letting me do just that.

I would love to try BCV one day.

You would love it. It's a great resort. :lovestruc

Nice pics around Epcot.

Thank you!

The Illuminations pics were very nice.

Thank you!

Nice you got to see the first day of F&G. Always loved it when we had seen it.

I had no idea we were evening going to be there the first day so that was totally a bonus!

Loved the butterfly pics.

Photographer tip - go there when its cool outside because the butterflies don't like to move too much.

Loved the pics from Epcot to MK and the POLY update and the cranes and no water.

Ugh - those cranes and no water was just so ugly.

Nice meet you all had.

LOL. You couldn’t wait to eat. Nice you got to see Kathy & Mark.
[/QUOTE]

I loved seeing Kathy again and meeting Mark was great. Yup - lesson to self. Do NOT buy food early. It just doesn't work. :rotfl2:

Yeah for at least a little extra time in Epcot.

I did and most of it was standing at a table waiting for Denny. :faint:

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for following along! :goodvibes

Hi Mary Ellen! I had to come back and read your final posts for this TR and try to get caught up. Being AWOL so long makes me miss all the fabulous updates and photos.

Glad you enjoyed BC. That place will always hold a special place in my Disney loving heart since it was our first on-property deluxe resort.

What an awesome Dis meet up with Kathy and Mark! Love them!

Hi Mary Ellen! I had to come back and read your final posts for this TR and try to get caught up. Being AWOL so long makes me miss all the fabulous updates and photos.

Hi Brenda! Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I saw this!

Glad you enjoyed BC. That place will always hold a special place in my Disney loving heart since it was our first on-property deluxe resort.

BC was really fun, even if it was just for one night. We did get a chance to stay there again in February this year, which was really nice. But the weather was crappy right up until the last day we were there so we never even made it to SAB. Now we need a do-over!

What an awesome Dis meet up with Kathy and Mark! Love them!

They are so awesome! I'm so glad we got to meet up that day. That was my second time meeting Kathy and my first time meeting Mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!