The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I have to ask ladies, did anyone buy the new Hocus Pocus or Haunted Mansion dress? So excited to see your photos and read your reviews. I hope the sizes are true/same to the originals.
:dance3:

:cat: Just out of curiosity, has anyone purchased any of the Designer Ear Headbands?

Below is the current schedule of the rest of the releases:
  • SHAG – Aug. 26th
  • Loungefly – Sept. 6th
  • Heidi Klum – Sept. 28th
  • Her Universe – Oct. 4th
  • Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
  • COACH – Fall 2019
  • The Blonds – Winter 2019
  • Joe Rohde – April 2020
  • Vera Wang – Spring 2020
  • Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
  • Her Universe – Spring 2020
  • Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
  • Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
  • John Coulter – Summer 2020
LINK

Two more dresses went on clearance for $25 each at the Florida Character Warehouses. I altered the Rock the Dots halter to be regular shoulder straps instead. After losing 70+ lbs halters make my side excess skin show up weird, no good! Much more comfortable now. :)

Attachments

• DSC03873.jpg
    DSC03873.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC03874.jpg
    DSC03874.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC03881.jpg
    DSC03881.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 148
Two more dresses went on clearance for $25 each at the Florida Character Warehouses. I altered the Rock the Dots halter to be regular shoulder straps instead. After losing 70+ lbs halters make my side excess skin show up weird, no good! Much more comfortable now. :)
$25?!?! OMG, SO JEALOUS! The dresses look great on you! In general, how is the dress selection at Character Warehouse? I'm going to Orlando in early September and am not sure if it's worth a trip or not. I've never seen any dresses there on my other trips and it's always a bit of a nightmare (nowhere to park, super busy etc). And I know ebay resellers tend to buy all the dresses so I'm trying to figure out if I should even bother going to look.

You look wonderful in you new dresses!

Dang! Is this the Vineland one?? I was there on Sunday but they didn't have any dresses. :( Not that I didn't buy a bunch of stuff anyway, lol.

Also I ADORE the Minnie Mouse one on you!

Thank you so, so much everyone! The Outlets are a real hit or miss, and the dresses are usually the first to go right at opening. I honestly use a personal shopper (https://www.wdwoutlet.com/) who searches tirelessly for them, even driving out to the outlet in Sawgrass 3.5 hours away from Orlando. After fees and shipping they usually end up around $40 each total. I know the Small World dress hit the outlets this week, but so far only in plus sizes. Thankfully I already have that one. XD

I really want the Up dress but it’s out of stock on the web in my size (and I’m in the UK so shipping is super expensive anyway) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter