The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I think I won't return it... though I wish I hadn't missed the current sale!

I see what people mean about the top of this dress being too big. I am glad I ordered a XL because it is very comfortable on my waist, but it is big on the top. I "fixed" it by 1) wearing a push-up bra - I'm a C cup but a D would definitely fit comfortably 2) pulling up and pinning down the top of the straps to shorten and lift the bodice (for future stitching). Of course, it will be less than perfect if anyone looks closely but it looks fine at a casual glance (and my hair covers it).

I will say that I'm not 100% thrilled with it. I feel rather elephant like myself in it. However...it's very VERY wrinkled, so it should also look much better after I iron it..

2visgeh.jpg
wbuf68.jpg

I think that looks super cute on you! Your waist looks tiny!

400F9A7F-AFA3-4CC4-A1C2-65227B794B48.jpeg For anyone thinking about the Dumbo dress, I just love it! I would have never ordered it online - didn’t think I’d like it. But I tried it in on at Disney Springs and fell in love. It’s my favorite! This is a size XL. (Ignore the wrinkles - mine and the dress!)

View attachment 346309 For anyone thinking about the Dumbo dress, I just love it! I would have never ordered it online - didn’t think I’d like it. But I tried it in on at Disney Springs and fell in love. It’s my favorite! This is a size XL. (Ignore the wrinkles - mine and the dress!)
Yay, another Dumbo fan! It fits you well!

I'd love if they did more border prints like this.

Has anyone had success returning a dress from the Disney Store website to the Disney Store? Since they don't sell the Dumbo dress in store, I'm not sure if they'll take it...

I was told it was up to the particular store manager if they will accept the merchandise from on line items to return or not. I know that my local store does because the dresses show up on the racks occasionally.

I have at my location Troy, MI.

Last edited:
Queen of Hearts Dress $49.99

upload_2018-8-30_16-6-36.png

I think this is more of a costume. Very lightweight poly blend, excellent for hot humid weather. Easy to iron, wash and wear. Unlined. I did not by it but it was in The Dress Shop.

Just bought this dress with the Mary Blair train print on the bottom - can't wait to get it! I've bought wayyyy too many clothes lately but there's a sale on right now - this was $37.50 plus shipping so there was no way to resist!

YMZ8L7W.jpg

I bought the Tiki dress last year on an online sale. It fits nicely. I'm 5ft 112 pounds I chose the medium which fits me nicely. I also believe body type matters so it's good to try the dress at the store and then purchasing later if you can. On my upcoming trip I'd like to buy the bolero style cardigan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter