The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Not the most flattering photo, but best I could do with my iPhone and timer. I have recently gone from a 22 to 18. Still a ton of work to do, but I’m slowly making progress. I feel like just a little more length would make the fit of the dress look better, but I don’t know maybe it’s just not a good cut for me.
I love it on you, looks really pretty!

I ordered this frop ShopDisney during their recent sale, price was too good to let pass.

I got the 3X and I've lost some weight recently so it's a litttttttle big on top, but not terribly so? (And you can't really tell with the shrug)

Anyway, I love it - if I have to have it taken in a little, I'll gladly do so!

You look beautiful!

At least you know you have lots of fun wardrobe options already taken care of when your account builds back up. The wedges sound like they will be really cute and comfy. So rare!

Got them from BAIT Footwear, the Kiki wedge sandals in pink, green, and red and the Kandy wedge sandals in yellow. There is memory foam built in. Used them at DL a few times and zero issues to feet, knees, or ankles even after lots of standing. Have to wear silicone toe sleeves on my pinkie toes as they rub a smidge until they stretch out. But adorably retro. Eventually when I get the guts, I’ll do some modeling of the ensembles I’ve put together and post pics.

I love all the pictures of the It’s a Small World dress. I really wanted to buy when I was there last month, but just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. If I buy it, it will probably be online rather than in person. I don’t know why, but I just loathe clothes shopping in stores.

Got them from BAIT Footwear, the Kiki wedge sandals in pink, green, and red and the Kandy wedge sandals in yellow. There is memory foam built in. Used them at DL a few times and zero issues to feet, knees, or ankles even after lots of standing. Have to wear silicone toe sleeves on my pinkie toes as they rub a smidge until they stretch out. But adorably retro. Eventually when I get the guts, I’ll do some modeling of the ensembles I’ve put together and post pics.

Thank you for the shoe recommendations, I've been looking for retro style shoes to wear with my white Orange Bird dress, and I think the Kiki wedges will be perfect! :)

Thank you for the shoe recommendations, I've been looking for retro style shoes to wear with my white Orange Bird dress, and I think the Kiki wedges will be perfect! :)

I use the yellow Kandy wedges with the Disneyland and white orange bird dresses, the green Kiki with the tiki (haha that rhymes!) dress, the pink Kiki for the small world and the red Kiki for the Main Street dress. I plan to get some of the Secret flats once the weather cools down and I'll need to wear hose to keep warm. I'm lucky enough to be 10 minutes from their local boutique and was able to try on the shoes first. They don't have everything in stock, but enough similar items so I can get a proper size comparison and test for comfort. It's so hard to find retro shoes that are not heels! I have horrible knees and ankles so heels are banned by my doctor lest I want to need surgery.

I love all the pictures of the It’s a Small World dress. I really wanted to buy when I was there last month, but just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. If I buy it, it will probably be online rather than in person. I don’t know why, but I just loathe clothes shopping in stores.

This is so me! I was there this past week, and had every intention of buying the small world dress, but couldn't do it. I don't know why! It is very likely I will end up buying it online.

I do too, but I have to try on everything before I buy. I am petite but very broad shouldered and long legged. 90% of womens clothing fits me wrong. I will find a pair of jeans that fit and buy four pairs (six years ago and one pair just wore out, so I should be good for another decade) or a top that looks good in all the colors. Clothes shopping exacerbates my anxiety badly.

Hi all!
I read a review of the Tiki Room dress (oh my god, so gorgeous) that mentioned the straps had adjustable buttons- does anyone have a picture of this?
Thanks!

Hi all!
I read a review of the Tiki Room dress (oh my god, so gorgeous) that mentioned the straps had adjustable buttons- does anyone have a picture of this?
Thanks!

My best attempt. I have it on the higher button as I am a member of the IBTC ;) The orange bird, Monsters Inc, and small world dress also have the two buttons.

Attachments

• IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 80
It's cute! I'm curious to see what it looks like on an actual person, since I feel like the top could be either cute & flattering or weird & awkward.

Me too. I think they were going for this 1950s design, but it doesn't quite look...right. But it's adorable enough to try on.

Attachments

• d440acd129bc92955986db22ac28b56c.jpg
    d440acd129bc92955986db22ac28b56c.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 55
Does anyone have any experience with washing the Minnie dress? I just tried to drop my dresses (Orange bird, Snow White and Minnie) off at the dry cleaner and the drycleaner wouldn't except my Minnie dress because he said he could not guarantee it would not bleed. I'm just trying to figure out how to wash it...? I love it and don't want to ruin it. Has anyone tried washing the Minnie dress? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!