The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I didn't have any problem with the tiki dress, but I'm short wasted:) Plus, I like that the skirt flares out just above my tummy bulge. It kind of hides o_O
I love the waist on the tiki dress but I am also short waisted too. Maybe that is why. I wish i could find that style in non disney patterns.

I got the Magic Kingdom dress. It's beautiful but a little bit too big on me. For reference, I'm 5'4" about 120lbs and I ordered a small. It fits but just a bit loose.
I was planning on returning it for an XS but it's not even showing online anymore. Is it gone now? I don't want to return this one if I can't get another. :(

I love the waist on the tiki dress but I am also short waisted too. Maybe that is why. I wish i could find that style in non disney patterns.

I have some sundresses dresses from Boden that fit sort of the same. I think I get the petite size, but I can't be sure. The dresses often have pockets too:cheer2:

I got the Magic Kingdom dress. It's beautiful but a little bit too big on me. For reference, I'm 5'4" about 120lbs and I ordered a small. It fits but just a bit loose.
I was planning on returning it for an XS but it's not even showing online anymore. Is it gone now? I don't want to return this one if I can't get another. :(

The app shows xs available. 25% off is automatically applied.

So I ordered the MK dress, last Friday, in XS. It wasn't showing up on the website anymore so I ordered via the app (thank you FoxC63 for the heads up). I just got an email this morning that my order was being cancelled.
There is no more online stock for the dress. :sad:

Now I have to decide if I should keep the small and have it tailored or just send it back. Decisions decisions.

how small is XS? My 14 dd likes the dresses but she is very tiny. She wears an xs in Hollister / Abercrombie and sometimes even then the dresses need a slight alteration around her chest / shoulders. Would the XS dresses be too big for her?

I think I may love the Mary Poppins purse and hair clip more than the actual dress. Very cute!

My Magic Kingdom dress arrived and it fits perfectly! Pretty excited, as I had to have the Tiki dress and the Mickey and Minnie Christmas dress altered.

how small is XS? My 14 dd likes the dresses but she is very tiny. She wears an xs in Hollister / Abercrombie and sometimes even then the dresses need a slight alteration around her chest / shoulders. Would the XS dresses be too big for her?

I'd say it will be too big. I usually wear a S to M and the S fits but it's a little loose. I plan on getting XS for myself (or have the small tailored).

I'd say it will be too big. I usually wear a S to M and the S fits but it's a little loose. I plan on getting XS for myself (or have the small tailored).
shucks, she will be disappointed. Hopefully they will still be around when she gets a little bigger. Thank you for answering my question. Saved me from having to make a return.

Does anyone have an idea how often some of the dresses listed as "in-store only" are made available on the app (if ever)? I have my eye on the Magic Kingdom dress but it looks like I just missed it!

Again these are such great classy designs if you have the chance to purchase one do it, you’ll look great!

My dd is fourteen, five four and 87 lb. really tiny. The xs just fits her.

So I ordered the MK dress, last Friday, in XS. It wasn't showing up on the website anymore so I ordered via the app (thank you FoxC63 for the heads up). I just got an email this morning that my order was being cancelled.
There is no more online stock for the dress. :sad:

Now I have to decide if I should keep the small and have it tailored or just send it back. Decisions decisions.

Grrr! Return the XS and try again for the Small. I will be in Disney Springs on Oct 31, yeah I know it's a long way from now but I would be more than happy to pick it up for you and without crazy markups. Just a thought.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter