The Dreaded Postcard!

Mom2R&D

Mouseketeer
Okay folks, give me some advice. I am planning our family (me, DH, 2DS) trip to WDW for June 2002. Today I get a postcard in the mail for $49/Night at ASSp or ASMu for restricted nights in October, November and December. DH and I were planning a trip to Tampa in October...now we're thinking of making it a trip to WDW instead...but just for Mom and Dad!

What to do?? It seems like such a good deal! Am I crazy? Is that too much Disney in too short of a time? Should I buy AP's for DH and myself to use again in June? We would be there three days in October and 7 days in June. I need advice, please?

TIA,
Melanie

i have only been to disney once and that was last month. while i was there i started to plan another trip in my head. came home and started planning on paper. if i were you and i was already planning a trip i would make it to disney. you cant beat those rates. and if you decide to go to disney~the AP's are the cheaper choice in the long run. and besides that will be more money for the next trip! good luck with you decision. and have fun no matter where you go.

Good Heavens, NO, that is NOT too much Disney....no such thing, silly girl!
;)

Let me tell you, going alone with your husband is a totally different experience than going as a family...it won't even be like visiting the same place. The attractions and restaurants and things you and hubby will do together will likely be very different than what you will do when you bring the boys along next spring.

Go and have a great time and definitely buy the annual pass.

OH! And if you are going in the latter part of October, be sure to spend a day doing the food and wine fest at Epcot. That is so much fun!

Best part of getting an annual pass - if you're going back in June, you can try to book at the AP rate! One more reason to get the AP and go now. Enjoy!

LOL
Silly Question - of course you should buy the AP and go now! There's no such thing as too much. Have a great time!!!

Go for it! DH and I are going in September and then taking the boys to DL in December. Too much Disney????? Never!!!:D :D :D

I agree with the others....GO FOR IT!! And, the AP is the way to go. I have two trips planned for 2002. One in May and the other in Dec. When that postcard (first time I ever got one) with the $49 ASMu showed up this week Mom & I could not resist fitting in a trip for this Dec. We had already planned on buying APs(first timers for APs) for next years trips so we will just buy them sooner. We booked this trip for 3rd wk in Dec and next year's Dec trip is for first 2 weeks. So, our APs will take us through 3 trips, making the most of our money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter