The Disneyland Hotel, Disneyland Christmas

Carrie Cox

Earning My Ears
We visited Disneyland over the holidays, right before Christmas (first time at the Land). The Disneyland Hotel staff was delightful. We came in late and needed to pick up our park tickets and connect with the MaxPass system they have at the two Disneyland parks. The two women working the front desk (should have gotten their names) were so nice and helpful. In fact from the time you drive into the guardhouse at parking, check in, gift shop, housekeeping to Steakhouse 55 the staff and service was great. The weather didn’t quite hold up. It does rain in Southern California after all. Our second day it got wet. But neat experience to now be able to compare the Land to WDW. The Disneyland Hotel isn’t a cheap stay, not during the holidays or anytime but for two nights it made for delightful accommodations. View attachment 463813View attachment 463813

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Disneyland Hotel. My DH and I will be staying there in a few weeks for the first time. I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!