The Disney Wish, what are you wishing for?

Oh man, is it really that bad:oops: ? We are doing our first Disney Cruise in 2022 and will have a stop in Nassau. Should we just stay on board the ship? Is there anything you would recommend if we do get off?

Nassau is really hit or a miss for some people. Personally, we really enjoy it when we go. We take a short walk (30 min) from the ship to John Watlings (Spelling) distillery for the best pina colada's you can buy anywhere and then will hit up some little shops and things if anything catches our eye before heading back to the ship for lunch. Usually we leave around 10 and are back on board no later than 1.

Several posts above are correct that people go to Nassau so much that it can be very repetitive. I don't expect much change though in regards to that since the ships are flagged out of the bahamas.

My wife loves Nassau as she's able to purchase high end cosmetics (her words; I've no idea what that means) for less than 1/2 of the cost. The back 1/2 of John Bull is her friend. The front half is mine :). We do some browsing up and down Bay Street. We've done some adventuring inland (so-so), the beaches are better the next day (Castaway Cay!), but we love foreign ports; too many years in the Navy for me...

I wonder if the Wish will do double dips in summer 2022? The first summer the Dream sailed out of PC was full of double dips. I’m wishing for double dips ...

That would be awesome. I was looking at a double dip in 2020 before everything fell apart. The price would be through the roof though

I'm hoping they'll do Lighthouse Point/Castaway Double dip sailing when both are up and running! We got to do a 4 night DD a few years back that was amazing.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing Lighthouse Point wont' be ready for several years.

My wishes for the Disney Wish:
-Better coffee
-Option for fresh squeezed orange juice
-Smoothie station
-Thicker bacon
-Bigger pools
-Interactive, hands-on cooking classes
-Pottery or painting class so I can take home a souvenir with a story
-Photography class that takes a tour around the ship to teach photography techniques
-Chef's table at Palo or Remy (do they already offer this?)
-Windows in Concierge lounge like on the Wonder
-Free freshly popped popcorn for all!
OMG! I absolutely love your wish list.

My wishes for the Disney Wish:
-Better coffee
-Option for fresh squeezed orange juice
-Smoothie station
-Thicker bacon
-Bigger pools
-Interactive, hands-on cooking classes
-Pottery or painting class so I can take home a souvenir with a story
-Photography class that takes a tour around the ship to teach photography techniques
-Chef's table at Palo or Remy (do they already offer this?)
-Windows in Concierge lounge like on the Wonder
-Free freshly popped popcorn for all!
I especially love the photography class and free popcorn. If I had to guess, if the popcorn idea came to fruition, they’d likely need 2-3 CMs just on popcorn cleaning duty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!