• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Disney Arrest Voicemail

disneysarge156

Gianna, Joey and Dominic's Daddy
Thanks for playing my story about my "Disney Arrest" on the email show. Hopefully, when the court case is finished I can show you guys the Squad Car Video. I'm sure I can get permission. Let's just say I can take a punch like Mclovin in Superbad.

Thanks crew.

Joe

I loved your voicemail Joe.
I think Disney should use that as a scenario for one of their tv commercials! :lmao:

Great v-mail, Joe! Also, glad the crew remembered to thank you for your service! I try to do the same everytime I meet an officer. I think people have gotten it by now to thank our military personnel for their service, but we tend to take forgranted those that protect us right here at home!

So, thanks for your service! :)

Thanks Stroller Boy. I know it sounds kind of corny, but I love helping people. I also love the adrenaline rush handling "hot" calls. I get the best of both worlds. Its also cool being a supervisor cuz I don't have to write tickets. Unless of course someone would like to talk their way into one.

It is funny how everyone loves a fireman and police officers get the shaft. You can tell by the Disney-Fire Merchandise.

Thats ok. We had T-shirts made up for our Police-Fire basketball game that read "God created Police Officers so Fireman could have heroes"

:laughing:

Good one, DisneySarge..... thanks for all you do. Last week, two of our local LEOs were shot in the line of duty... both recovering well, and they got the bad guy. He's recovering not so well. Kudos!

It is funny how everyone loves a fireman and police officers get the shaft. You can tell by the Disney-Fire Merchandise.

Thats ok. We had T-shirts made up for our Police-Fire basketball game that read "God created Police Officers so Fireman could have heroes"

That's so true, my dh is an NYPD sgt. and there is such a love/hate relationship between them and the NYFD.

Loved your story, my dh has quite a few doozies, but nothing involving WDW - too funny!

I loved your story disneysarge. If we ever meet at Disney World, I'll buy you a Dole Whip too. And I promise, no fisticuffs.

Thanks for what you do, and be careful out there.

I bought that same shirt for my husband when he graduated the police academy!!!
Loved the story, by the way!

I loved the story too- thanks for sharing that with us! Thanks for all you do out there, I have no idea how police and nurses do their jobs, I admire both as they are not jobs I could ever do. Thanks thanks!!!!

Now about that ticket...

I loved your story, too! DH is a Disney Sarge as well, and on mids, too! I laughed when he got "promoted" to midnights, but he has the most fun on that shift, as I am sure you know! I haven't told him of your story yet, but when I see him in the morning:rolleyes:.

Oh, DH affectionately calls firemen "America's Heros" said with a healthy dose of sarcasm. Funny how it is just seems to be a typical love/hate anywhere! We do have a poster of Mickey shaking a cops hand....so there is at least one piece of Disney merchandise for the boys in blue!

Wow. I never realized how many people actually like police officers. Thanks for all your support.

Another funny story for ya. Just got done with a foot pursuit. (Yes we caught him) I wish they would learn that you can't outrun a police radio. Anyway. I took a header over a fence and ripped my pants. Nothing like calling your wife at 1am and telling her you need a new pair of pants. She was always fearful of the late night call because that usually means something bad has happened. Not anymore:rotfl2:

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be in Disney from May 4th - May 13th. Love to meet any fellow Disers

Joe

Great vm - I believe the live taping of the podcast show is on May 4th, bring your dole whip spoon! ;)

Thx a mint for the work that you do. :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter