The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

We have had the perfect storm. On Wednesday morning Frank had a heart attack. It was a shock since he was so healthy and active. Friday our county had it's first case of the C-Virus. I haven't been anywhere but home and the hospital since then. They couldn't put a stent in so they are treating with meds. The recovery is longer this way. He should come out of CCU today if they have beds on the regular floor. The patient ratio to nurse is 3-1 in CCU they are great. We watched the ultrasound guy heart is pumping but there is some damage.

We have had the perfect storm. On Wednesday morning Frank had a heart attack. It was a shock since he was so healthy and active. Friday our county had it's first case of the C-Virus. I haven't been anywhere but home and the hospital since then. They couldn't put a stent in so they are treating with meds. The recovery is longer this way. He should come out of CCU today if they have beds on the regular floor. The patient ratio to nurse is 3-1 in CCU they are great. We watched the ultrasound guy heart is pumping but there is some damage.
Sorry to hear that Denise. I can certainly relate. One heart attack and two stents here. Keep the faith and hang in there. Hoping everything turns out for the best.

Sending prayers your way for a quick and complete recovery.

Oh no! Denise, do please tell Frank we're thinking about him. I very much hate to hear this. Sounds like echocardiogram looked good though.

Oh my goodness... prayers for quick as possible recovery and excellent care from all the helpers.

@2goofycampers omg that is horrible. I am glad things don't look too bad. I hope Frank recovers quickly. Denise hang in there, i am sure this is super hard on you. Keep us posted if there is anything we can do to help.

Good thoughts heading your way.

Denise,

Tell Frank to get well! Hang in there. It sounds like he is getting good care. This is an interesting time in healthcare.

j

Please know that we are keeping both of you in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a speedy recovery and hopefully things well settle down for the both of you

And tic tac came out with a Coca Cola flavored one, since I have had to give up soda at least for awhile, it is the next best thing. Where can I get a tractor trailer load of these !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!