The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

free ice cream??? :)

They do have free ice cream samples for taking the tour. But, if you work there or are working there like I do sometimes, ( about 6 days a year ) then you can take home free pints, as many as you like. But not all flavors are available for take home. And this was the Waterbury Vt. plant.

Snowmedic Thanks for pic of Ben and Jerry plant or as I call it the Mecca of Ice Cream. Put me in for a few pints of Cherry Garcia, That magic elixer helped get me through first 2 years of changing my life around

Tiggerdad Mint Chocolate chip is good But B&J Mint Oreo Cookie is way way more gooder. Side note B&J has a deal with local pig farmers for disposal of tank sludge ie left overs from batch that can't be packaged for retail sale. Farmers report the Pigs love it all but will NOT touch Mint Oreo Cookie.

Farmers report the Pigs love it all but will NOT touch Mint Oreo Cookie.

Might can teach them to fly, but some things just still elude them. I wonder if B&J came out with a "Bacon and egg" flavor if they would like it?

You know, of course, that the founder of the Appalachian Trail, Benton MacKaye, called for the AT to have its southern terminus in ALABAMA .

Shame that southern half of the trail has not been finished yet... :sad2: The north end got extended up into Maine in past decades.

Great pix, Bert and Kris. Come over to northeast Alabama on a weekend and I'll take you up the Walls of Jericho! It is truly a special place.

Bama Ed

PS - Alabama is the REAL AT southern terminus (or it should be). Look up what BM wanted....

Keep us posted when you and where you might be for Chicago Marathon. We are about 45 Minutes west and would be willing to head down to meet up 1 day or come down and cheer you on :thumbsup2:cool1:

Chicago has a rep for some of the fastest Marathon times in the world. Must be the tail wind off Lake Michigan in October!

Run fast, ya'll!!!!!!

Bama Ed

Chicago has a rep for some of the fastest Marathon times in the world. Must be the tail wind off Lake Michigan in October!

Run fast, ya'll!!!!!!

Bama Ed
I suspect those fast times have more to do with Chicago being an excellent place to get SHOT Kris and Bert what ever you do keep moving Way harder to hit a moving target.

I suspect those fast times have more to do with Chicago being an excellent place to get SHOT Kris and Bert what ever you do keep moving Way harder to hit a moving target.

or the indigestion from the famous hot dogs making the runners speed up to be first into the restroom at the end.

Rule number 1, EVERYTHING is better with BACON. Rule number 2, Some bacon makes it good MORE BACON makes it more GOODER. Rule number 3 when in doubt refer to RULE NUMBER ONE !!!!!

Frank would be proud of this statement...:worship:

Next time at the FORT he should try wrapping a hot dog in bacon. He won't have any bait left after he tries one but he will be happy

My guess is that he's already done this.

Probably several times.

In the same day.

In fact, I heard that one time Frank actually fried up and made a bacon dog and ate it while simultaneously fishing the canal behind the 300 loop.

At night

In a tropical storm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!