The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

yeah that areas around I70 and I83 interchanges always have heavy traffic, most of that route is usually fine the rest of the way.

I am not sure what your departure south looks like, though would say could try to join our happy little caravan. I am planning it out with @MrsPAHunter meeting me at my house off US15 and then heading south for a stop in NC for the night, then Savannah or St. Mary's day 2, and FW day 3.

Someone told me to take 50/301 through delaware then get back on 85 later. I will look at that. He said the west 695 is a mess without the new traffic. Thats about how my plan is also. NC them st marries and finally disney. We are going in early for halloween. I think you two are leaving later.

Mom update. No pulmonary embolism so that is good. Had moderate right side plueral effusion. Decided to do a thorocentisis. Not sure how much fluid was drained yet, but recent chest X-ray shows tiny pneumothorax. I have no idea on discharge date or where to yet. They were talking about an independent rehab unit verses skilled nursing. With the new onset pneumothorax it might be a couple days.

I am tired.

Someone told me to take 50/301 through delaware then get back on 85 later. I will look at that. He said the west 695 is a mess without the new traffic. Thats about how my plan is also. NC them st marries and finally disney. We are going in early for halloween. I think you two are leaving later.
50/301 all the way to Richmond might be a choice, then connect to I295 and head south. Right now plan on staying away from I95 through Richmond, they are doing a lot of overpass/bridge work and have warned everyone to detours and lane closures through Fall 2024 possibly longer with delays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!