The Dis Exclusive City of Knights and Lights Trip 10/8 - 10/17/2012

Wanted to know if the pictures the guides took would be made available to us? Just curious since I remember they took quite a bit of pictures and there were quite a few my husband wasn't able to get.

Wanted to know if the pictures the guides took would be made available to us? Just curious since I remember they took quite a bit of pictures and there were quite a few my husband wasn't able to get.
Yes, you should get a CD of the Guides' pics not *too* long after your trip.

Sayhello

If you are upset that this thread has been "unstuck"...blame AndyPok1.

He can be found at the Croissant Barricades.

Lovely how I mention the photo cd and get it the next day! :)

Thanks for the links John, between that and the photo cd I'll enjoy spending the day reliving the adventure! popcorn::

If you are upset that this thread has been "unstuck"...blame AndyPok1.

He can be found at the Croissant Barricades.

And if you need to know what Andy looks like, look for the guy who is modeling while he eats...

561204_3447197814824_1943389844_n.jpg

(We get a ton mileage out of this picture!!). :rotfl2:

WebmasterJohn said:

Oh I can't wait to read your reports!!! We are on Day 8 of no power, no hot water, no heat, detours, and gas lines, courtesy of Hurricane Sandy! :(
I am sitting at Starbucks trying to get warm and charging the iPad. I am 8 days behind on the DIS. Totally unexceptable!
As we took the fabulous trip this past May, I really am looking forward to reading these when the power returns!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We got our pictures in last week and have been enjoying them. Some of these photos of Adam and I are ridiculous! We miss all of you guys and seem to find a way to bring up our Europe trip at lease once a day!

Kevin, thanks again for the afro whig, it was a huge hit on Halloween! Get William to show you my FB shot.

John I will most def check out those blogs. Are you guys going to do a podcast review of the trip? I would be interested to see all of your takeaways. If not, no big deal. I know we had a blast!

Thanks to The DIS squad for putting together a trip that is full of lifelong memories!

Eric and Amanda Parks

We got our pictures in last week and have been enjoying them. Some of these photos of Adam and I are ridiculous! We miss all of you guys and seem to find a way to bring up our Europe trip at lease once a day!

Kevin, thanks again for the afro whig, it was a huge hit on Halloween! Get William to show you my FB shot.

John I will most def check out those blogs. Are you guys going to do a podcast review of the trip? I would be interested to see all of your takeaways. If not, no big deal. I know we had a blast!

Thanks to The DIS squad for putting together a trip that is full of lifelong memories!

Eric and Amanda Parks

You and Adam were hilarious. I love the last couple on the CD, looking back down Main Street toward the castle, holding hands :hug:

Just kidding, while I am just a 2 hour plane ride away, I had to work last weekend and will be visiting a friend (showing him all my pics) this weekend. Just wanted to say I can't wait to see the CD. I have looked at the pics on photo pass.

I have another trip to Berlin planned but am going to spend that weekend going to the Christmas Markets. Hoping I won't be back here for work again but if so I might have to go to DLP.

Hope everyone is doing well and we meet again in WDW.

YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:
My DVD finally decided to clear Canadian Customs and was delivered last night. I haven't finish looking through the 1500+ photos but will try to go through them all this weekend. Quick question on the slide show. What happened to days 8 & 9? It just cuts off after days 7 @ the Louvre. Other than that, I think it time for another Disney vacation.

Miss you all a bunch and hope to see y'all in the future eh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter