The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
Here are a couple of the shirts that I made.
sh1.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

The Name shirt that Leighanna is wearing is the first one that I did (thanks Kate, all the shirts came out great). I scorched it a little (I made another one and it came out fine), but she hasn't wanted to take it off since. She slept in it last night, and wouldn't let me take it off of her today.
The born to shop one is one that I created myself with some clipart that I found. Leighanna really loves to shop and I thought it was fitting for her. :goodvibes Now my DW wants one too. ::MinnieMo

Those are adorable and my shopper said she needs one of those!! ::yes:: :rotfl:

Tom - the shirts came out really well! You are getting pretty good at that ironing thing. Has you DW figured out you can do that yet? :rotfl:

tink2020 said:
My sister just wandered in here and said, "Sissy.... I've missed Disney World for 3 days straight now" :sad1:

How do I tell her that the post-Disney funk is unavoidable, and that once you've gone, you'll miss Disney almost every day that you aren't there?! :confused3

So I just told her that when she's older, she and I will have to go all the time! :goodvibes

I do hate days like this though.... and I hate that even she and my mother are falling victims to the funk! What is it about that place? :rolleyes:

Jen,

The only thing I can do to help myself out of the funk is to plan another trip.... (that's how I got tagged!) ::yes:: ::yes::

Now I have two trips. One in December with my older sister and one in May 2007, with tinker1bell and my kids and grandkids. We'll also be celebrating my son and his wife's 10th anniversary. This should be a fun trip. I also want to go on a cruise with tinker1bell and hubby too, probably my older sister. ( tinker1bell and I won't share a room if hubby too comes. :eek:

eeyore45 said:
I felt the same way - I wandered in the Epcot England store, and literally backed in the room she was in... I almost burst into tears!! I grabbed, and dragged DD away from the kidcot station (no line for Mary!! ) and the CM was talking to me as I took DD pic with Mary... I told her about my first movie with my grandma - Mary Poppins, I was 3, and grandma has since passed away, but we always gifted each other with Mary things... and I started crying/tearing up... it was embarrassing!! lol THEN, the CM says, Mary, I want you to meet a very special friend... and I look at the line, and the CM shook her head and said, "this is your moment" and Mary was so very kind, talking about Bert and those penguins.... *sigh... Disney Magic!!!

Oh and about...
Ten Little Monkeys Jumping on the bed (you make hand motions as you 'sing' say the tune... They now have a BOOK, very cute!!

and I LOVE the Tink signature... must keep reading back to find out how to get that one!!

And how expensive is photoimpact - I'm back to being addicted!! :rotfl:

Don't you love the Disney pixie dust moments..... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

rosiejo said:
Well in that case call me Mrs Sheriff Woody - when we went for autographs he stole DH's groom ears and led me off across the park - we were running away together! Sigh... how romantic ... :faint:

:rotfl:

Bob's your uncle and Woody's your husband!

Love,

Mrs M Mouse.... :earsboy:

eeyore45 said:
from the bus driver

"MGM = Mickey's Got your Money"

Visition to see spouse the mouse!! LOVE THAT!! :rotfl:

I hadn' heard that!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

dumby said:
You two are really special. I love to see your friendship come out here. My best friend and I have been friends before the kiddos were borned and my oldest graduates next year. We hope to one day be able to do some trips together. We talk about taking our grandchildren sometime together. (She has a daughter and we are hoping for a union) :rotfl:

Anyway your friendship is heartwarming.

Aww shucks thanks.... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

PNO4TE said:
Tom - the shirts came out really well! You are getting pretty good at that ironing thing. Has you DW figured out you can do that yet? :rotfl:
Yes she knows... Actually I used to have to iron all the time way back when...( I used to work for a company that required shirt and tie to work) .We were so broke at the time (just married), that I did the ironing myself. Now, I usually send my dress shirts to the cleaners and have them do it. So much easier.

Steamboat Marti said:
Ok kids - I've got to get back into bed. I have a killer headache since mid week and it is kicking my butt. I also have the shakes, so I need more rest I guess. Don't worry though - Skunka is the absolute best care taker!!! If they made a mold of a perfect husband, I'd vote for him!!

I hate headaches. Fell better soon.

Go Hunka!!! :sunny: :sunny:

Yes she knows... Actually I used to have to iron all the time way back when...( I used to work for a company that required shirt and tie to work) .We were so broke at the time (just married), that I did the ironing myself. Now, I usually send my dress shirts to the cleaners and have them do it. So much easier.
funny - my DH decided he would rather pay tohave his shirts ironed than do it himself or have me do it too!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am back from my cruise--it was amazing...i am actually doing pictures right now so hopefully will post them soon-but i came back to SNOW!!!

i know there is no way that i will b e able to catch up, so im not even going to try--did i miss anything big?

Princess Nancy said:
I am laughing with you! I remember watching THe Brady Bunch and allthe kids lined up at the stairs in the opening credits...it said "In Living Color". I was so excited and pointed it out to my mom, who laughed and said Yea, if you have a color tv!!! :rotfl2: Of course we did not!!

We were one of the first houses with color tv on our block. The first time I saw the NBC peacock.. Wow. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

These kids today....My DGD has her own cellphone!!! :rolleyes:

The Name shirt that Leighanna is wearing is the first one that I did (thanks Kate, all the shirts came out great). I scorched it a little (I made another one and it came out fine), but she hasn't wanted to take it off since. She slept in it last night, and wouldn't let me take it off of her today.
The born to shop one is one that I created myself with some clipart that I found. Leighanna really loves to shop and I thought it was fitting for her. :goodvibes Now my DW wants one too.

Tom,
I really like the Born to Shop shirt.
Leighanna is a cutie

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am back from my cruise--it was amazing...i am actually doing pictures right now so hopefully will post them soon-but i came back to SNOW!!!

i know there is no way that i will b e able to catch up, so im not even going to try--did i miss anything big?
Hello Jen, Welcome Back!

Here are a couple of the shirts that I made.
sh1.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

The born to shop one is one that I created myself with some clipart that I found. Leighanna really loves to shop and I thought it was fitting for her. :goodvibes Now my DW wants one too. ::MinnieMo

Great job on the shirts. I love the born to shop one. You DD is very pretty. She just looks so sweet.

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time! I don't think you missed anything big. In fact, there's actually been some designing going on. go figure!

UP Disney said:
I think this is the final design for our family design. DH thought it was too busy with the castle (don't let him know that I agree). What do you think? Any enhancements I could make?

WDWFamily.jpg

Thanks Kate for the letter/character idea.

I like it!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom said:
Hello Chatty Girls!!!!

snip
we are headed out for dinner but I wanted to pop in and say hi!!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!

kate

Kate,

Julia is adorable. We all know she will make it :sunny:

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Welcome home. Glad to hear you had a great trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter