The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I tried looking on their website but it doesnt say.

Hey Tammi I just noticed that you have a Saratoga Springs picture, do you own there??? We have been debating for some time now about buying and I saw recently on the DVC board that when you add points of 150 or more you get 2 annual passes, I was just wondering if that is for also anybody that becomes members and purchase 150 points or more. I have left messages for the sales rep @ DVC but I keep missing his calls!!! Just curious if anybody knows....Thanks

weluvdisney said:
Hey Tammi I just noticed that you have a Saratoga Springs picture, do you own there??? We have been debating for some time now about buying and I saw recently on the DVC board that when you add points of 150 or more you get 2 annual passes, I was just wondering if that is for also anybody that becomes members and purchase 150 points or more. I have left messages for the sales rep @ DVC but I keep missing his calls!!! Just curious if anybody knows....Thanks

I'm wondering the same thing! I have a call into the sales rep as well. I'll let you know if I hear back. Vicki

Yes, we bought when we were down in December. I don't know about the AP deal, but I'm sure if you ask over on the DVC board that someone would have the answer. They were really nice to me there when I was asking bunches of questions.

weluvdisney said:
Do you know if this is the one where they teach the dance moves to the songs???

My guess is yes from the advertising I have heard on Radio Disney today.

Thanks for sharing Glynis, I just may have to try this!

Glynis said:
Ok, I decided to post the pecan pie recipe here. I hope no one minds. You should all try it at least once, and then youll be hooked! By the way, calories don't count in pie. At least they shouldn't!

They look great Jennifer!

tink2020 said:
Hey guys! I just wanted to share my door signs for the cruise with you all. Kyle's busy right now, and hasn't been on for weeks anyway, so I'll leave this posted temporarily.

How scarey! Glad to hear he is ok :goodvibes

itdjbw said:
couple of minutes later came in saying he had fallen in the river!!
I ran out the garage and there was DH with the friends dad from down the road, they were playing by the river - the Chatahoochee is far down from there house and Adam slipped and fell in. Luckily he was not hurt and they managed to get him out he was just soaked from head to toe and freezing!!
He is so lucky there was a parent there as he knows not to go to the river without a parent or I would kill him!!!! :goodvibes

weluvdisney said:

That deal is for current members adding on 130 pts to their contract. For new membership you actually get this years points plus last years point without member dues on last years pints, so if you purchased 150 pts you would actually get 300 pts for your first year which could also be banked.

Good luck! :wizard:

tink2020 said:
I have some good news to share! Except it's kind of scary, as well :scared1:

I got a phone call today to schedule an interview at Children's hospital! It's set for April 4th, which is awesome. The only thing is, it sounds like it's going to be exhausting!

Prayers being said :angel:

triplefigs said:
Visitation is tomorrow night. John and I are leaving in the am after we drop the kids at school and driving to Philadelphia, MS. The funeral is sometime on Saturday. We will spend the night on Sat at my brother and SIL's house and drive back early on Sunday.

Please keep Ben and Keyla and her mom, Gloria, in your prayers. My in-laws are coming tonight to watch the kids.

Denise

mgkkgdm said:
That deal is for current members adding on 130 pts to their contract. For new membership you actually get this years points plus last years point without member dues on last years pints, so if you purchased 150 pts you would actually get 300 pts for your first year which could also be banked.

Thanks For Clarifying That!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi Paul. Glad to see you around. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Kate called me today and asked if I had been on the boards, she updated me and I just wanted to pop in and send lots of :grouphug: :love: & :wizard:

I am sorry for such pain many of you are going through. While I am often not on here, I do think of all of you often and keep you in my thoughts.

Best Wishes,
Nancy

For the queen to swoop in and post

13000.jpg
:teeth:

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread.

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter