The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinnieMouseMom said:
They are doing fantastic! They are both loving school, thanks for asking! :flower:
It makes such a difference when they like school. Glad they both do. :thumbsup2

When we used ME in Jan. it took us about 1 1/2 hours from the time we landed to get to our resort.

Eeyorecln said:
We're at Port orleans Riverside (only non-deluxe that will fit our size family in a room) We get in on the 30th at 4:20 PM not sure how long ME takes :confused3

Debbie-

You can't go to bed...we're so close to your elusive milestone...I am now backing off!!

MrsHeg said:
I've never found a wine that I cared for . . . is there one that you recommend that doesn't have that "beer, malt" taste?
I'm having Lover's Wine from the Amana Colonies Winery in IA. It's good and the closest thing to Turtle Time I get lately. :rolleyes:

Wish our teachers sent emails about homework.

babytrees said:
Hi ladies!!! :wave:

I had a fun night sort of...first concert of the season and then we come home and there is an email saying "Your child is missing homework that can adversely affect their semester grade." In other words: Your daughter can't get her homework in...she's failing. Somehow once again it's the teacher's fault....I've done it mom!! :rolleyes:

tinknme said:
When we used ME in Jan. it took us about 1 1/2 hours from the time we landed to get to our resort.

I think it depends on when you land and the time it takes to get to the check in desk and the bus leaves.

Ok I am backing off so Debbie can go for the milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter