The day after mnsshp

We rope dropped Epcot the morning after MVMCP last year! I was so excited I don't even remember it being more difficult than most mornings to get up LOL. However I say that and Epcot was our worst day, we tried to fit so much in and it was SO hot that we burned out.

With that said, we're rope dropping after MNSSHP this year and scheduling that afternoon break!

DD and I sleep in a bit the day of MNSSHP, and either just hang out at the resort or go to a water park for a bit. We also sleep in the day after MNSSHP. Those parties are a blast but we usually don’t get to sleep until after 2:00 AM.

But then again, DD and I just really enjoy sleeping in lol

It depends on your children, some will get up at the same time each day no matter how late they stayed up the night before, and some do just fine on a few hours of sleep. Do you think that you'll be actually staying at MK until midnight? You could definitely do it, just be prepared for a midday crash the next day!

Did MNSSHP last year with 4 and 7 year old. We had a 9:15 breakfast at our hotel the next morning that we made it to but barely. It depends on if your kids are morning people or not, but I’d have a backup plan.

Our problem was that the night of the party it rained a LOT. They kept delaying the parade and even when they did do it they couldn’t do the full version. So fireworks were pushed back and the first two hocus pocus shows we’re canceled. 4 yr old and my mother went back to the hotel after the fireworks. 7 yr old and I really wanted to see the full parade and stage show. Disney performers were dedicated. The party was supposed to be over at midnight. The second parade didn’t even step off until less than a half hour before that. The cast also did manage to get the stage dry enough to do the hocus pocus show but it was around 1.

Point of my long story, have a backup plan in case the party doesn’t go as planned. You can always play it by ear and see how the kids do in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts