ADR's booked? Check.
Magical Express? Check.
Magic Bands Customized? Check.
Flights? Check.
Online Check in? Check.
Fast Pass Plus reservations? Check.

Now we wait.

I hate waiting.
As soon as you hit about 10-12 days out, you start redoing all your plans. Happens every time.

My window opens Friday and it has been all consuming! I know I will feel the same way Friday afternoon!

BUT, your trip is only 59 days away :)
My window also opens Friday. A little last minute stress making final decisions for which parks/ fastpasses for each day...

Reactions: kmv

I have 11 days left until my trip, it seems like just the other day that I was at the 40 something day mark. Enjoy the wait - your trip will be here and then over before you know it! The forums are always a good distraction. Be careful with those countdown calendars, it can get depressing if you check them too often, and seems to make things drag!

We're 13 days away. I've already started putting things together lol. CANNOT WAIT. :)

I'm in the last 24 hours now... watching the time tick down at the office. I've been shifting FP+ times 5-15 minutes here and there and reading packing lists but I can't wait until I'm in EPCOT this time tomorrow!

Have a wonderful trip!

This ought to make you feel better...

View attachment 231183

2017 December - Old Key West
2017 January - Old Key West
2016 April - Old Key West
2016 February - All Star Sports
2015 December - Old Key West
2015 September - All Star Sports
2015 May - Old Key West
2014 October - Saratoga Springs 1 night/Old Key West 4 nights
2013 August - Old Key West
2011 July - Old Key West
2010 June - Wilderness Lodge Villas
2009 June - Old Key West
2008 March - Old Key West
1996 May - Honeymoon at Old Key West

You really like OKW, don't you? :D

Ahhhh. That magic moment when you check the schedule of the conference you are attending in Orlando to discover that "Day-1" is basically just registration and in essence I get an extra Disney day. These are the moments we live for.

We are at 47 days out and we too have everything done and waiting to leave. The only good thing is that we have so much going on from now until we go....DD graduates and is confirming, older DD's B-day is in May, high school physicals, confirmation dinner, DD13 is in her school's play next week, choir concert, end of the year parties and projects, and of course DH and I work full time which eats up the days. I know I am forgetting something, but you know what I am getting at :goodvibes. Here's to everyone's vacation getting here faster then it is going and of course when we are all finally on our vacations, the days slow down really slow :thumbsup2.

I'm in the last 24 hours now... watching the time tick down at the office. I've been shifting FP+ times 5-15 minutes here and there and reading packing lists but I can't wait until I'm in EPCOT this time tomorrow!

Have a great trip!!! I have to work the day before we leave too, but I am only working a half day, figured since our plane is flying out at 5:20am the next day, I won't want to be working until 7pm the night before. I already know that day is going to go by sooooo slowly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter