The Day-59 Blues.

Who is in your party?

I know I am a bit freakish -- what I do after the 60 day point is start to plan clothes.
Solo trip (work conference) so the only clothes planning is for comfort/convenience.

Or re-watch every Disney movie that has a wdw tie in.

Which I suppose means watching Avatar again. Bleh.

I have 11 days left until my trip, it seems like just the other day that I was at the 40 something day mark. Enjoy the wait - your trip will be here and then over before you know it! The forums are always a good distraction. Be careful with those countdown calendars, it can get depressing if you check them too often, and seems to make things drag!

I decided to do a count down to Easter and then a count down to just going to Florida and when we get in the car I'll start the mini count down to Disney. I'm doing this in part because DD is 4 and I don't think she could really understand or remain excited for a 60 day count down...

which is worse the 180 day to 60 day countdown...or the 60 to 0. i'm in the first group. boooooooooooring!

which is worse the 180 day to 60 day countdown...or the 60 to 0. i'm in the first group. boooooooooooring!

I've never planned a trip that far out in advance. On the bright side along with stalking disboards I also get to stalk the Disney dining page to see if any good ADRs have opened. There is sort of a thrill of trying to get hard to get ADRs as the time to your Disney vacation comes near.

I'm at 53...or technically 52.5 right now...lol. I'm still working on my food budget, soon I will plan out outfits (I've picked out the trip clothes but I need to coordinate), purchasing park items we need (well, ya know...want...lol) like ears and fans and autograph books, deciding on a grocery order, figuring out when we need to get up every day to make rope drop, stalking the Disboards for any new or fun info/posts.

My group is doing that for me! They are second guessing waking up early to get to the park before the lines get long! My brother wants to wing it and my mother is requesting more bathroom breaks in the touring plan.

This made me :laughing:

I'd listen to the need for frequent bathroom breaks, though not scheduled. Your brother can get there when he gets there :rolleyes:. I wouldn't fight him on it and let him take care of his own schedule.

Or re-watch every Disney movie that has a wdw tie in.

Which I suppose means watching Avatar again. Bleh.

DS comes in tomorrow night from college for Easter break, he'll be here just 5 short days. We are going to try and squeeze in as many Star Wars and Harry Potter movies as we can. We've seen them all, but we love them so much it's a good way to get ready for our trip!

115 days out...Sometimes the build up is the best part :tiptoe: Seems like when the trip finally does gets here, it flies by...:drive:

I decided to do a count down to Easter and then a count down to just going to Florida and when we get in the car I'll start the mini count down to Disney. I'm doing this in part because DD is 4 and I don't think she could really understand or remain excited for a 60 day count down...

Smart plan, it really helps to break things up like that! For me, I know these 11 days will go relatively fast, as Easter is a good distractor!

I'm at 266 days right now, and I looked at @SgtTibbs checklist:

Resort's been booked, Magicbands have been ordered, we already have our running clothes (really?), but I can't book flights, Fastpasses, or ADRs, yet... Hurry up already!

Count down for us is 34 days, best way to pass the time its start planning the next trip!

So, I'm leaving on Easter Sunday for a trip with my sisters. We've talked/fantasized about this trip for YEARS! We finally decided to make it a reality about a year ago, and it's been booked since last fall. I have one sister that hasn't been in about 20 years and she's the one who it's her *dream* trip!

We've been anticipating it for so long, and we talked about it for so long, and I'm the trip planner, so I've been planning for sooooo long...

And like every other trip, I anticipate it for so long, then it get close and it's hurdling towards me and I'm NOT READY! :yay: But ready or not here it comes! But yes, this winter after the FPs and such, I didn't think it would ever arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter