The Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle

Sjwillia

Mouseketeer
I cannot seem to find the time this show starts each night. Any feedback from anyone who has seen it?

8:30pm and runs every 15-30min until park closing. Sometimes they will add a surprise showing before 8:30pm and 15mins after park closing.

Thank you Ryan120420. Have you seen it? Is it worth saying in the Park that late to see when we have to drive back to Anaheim that night?

Thank you Ryan120420. Have you seen it? Is it worth saying in the Park that late to see when we have to drive back to Anaheim that night?

I've seen it multiple times. Yes it is well worth it- it has a surprise at the end that no other theme park nighttime spectacular has and is very impressive to see in person.

I wondered if it would be worth seeing. I watched a Youtube video of it and decided it wasn't worth going to see.

Bummer that it starts so late! We did shuttle transportation which means we have to leave by 7pm. 😢

Does this show run every night? It says select nights on the website but like the original poster couldn't find times I couldn't find what nights it runs. We are open as to which day we go so I don't want to miss it.

I found the show times on the Universal Studios app. Today's times are 9:05, 9:25, and 9:45. I think it is nightly through August 11th.

The show times seem to vary night by night, starting after sundown. We found the times three places: as a park update in the app, on digital signs around the park, and on a paper at the Guest Relations office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!