~The Daily Grind~ 9/9/10

I'm working on this too today! So looking forward to next weekend! I feel like I haven't scrapped my own stuff in ages.

I KNOW! Except for the few Polar Express pages I did a couple of months ago, I've *never* scrapped my own stuff at a crop before - just worked on swap pieces. (And boy, am I done with those!) Shhhhhhh....I'll be at work on secret surprise scrapbook layouts for our upcoming 25th anniversary. I'm so excited to work on these! I've been pulling photos from everywhere in the past few days and have quite the collection to work with...think DH will love these.

Go, Holly! See, they CAN be taught, eventually....sigh.

Would love to see you and Jennifer at the LNC crop for a day or so, if you can make it! Especially since I missed you at the Gabfest repeat...

wooohooo Holly now lets hope she's got it drilled in her head.

My life AWFUL I'm giving up and taking it to the teacher. It will be a great 1st year experience for him. I have no energy and beaten down. it is now making me physically ill my head is pounding and stomach is rolling. So I'm taking my cranky little self to bed.

Pam I hope DS had a great day.

You mean the Feed Your Face Food Fest 2010?
Yes it was feed your face fest!!! Rhon made the most awesome chicken. I'm still dreaming about it!!!!! :)

My life AWFUL I'm giving up and taking it to the teacher. It will be a great 1st year experience for him. I have no energy and beaten down. it is now making me physically ill my head is pounding and stomach is rolling. So I'm taking my cranky little self to bed.

I'm sorry Christy. I wish I could help. Take a deep breath. Tomorrows another day.

Christy I'm so sorry, here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!