~The Daily Grind~ 9/8/09

Ash, is DD hanging in? PrincessM was so cute this morning, I was practically dead and she tried to do her hair herself, so cute, but her part was waaaaaaay off.

So far she is!!! I really am hoping it's allergies. But she is one tough cookie when it comes to being sick. She once had strep throat so bad that it landed her in the hospital. The kicker was that she was eating cheeseburgers all through it. :confused3

I hope you feel better!

LOL, cheeseburgers and strep throat! PrincessM has allergies too, I heard her sniffling when she got up yesterday and thought "here we go..." Hopefully, they won't be as bad this year (for either of our girls!).

Hey everyone,

I'm in bed too...With my foot up. Too swollen to fit into the walking cast, so I'm still in the splint. The pain meds make me feel woosie :sick:so I have to keep my head still and I've been living on white rice - could be worse - but I am going squirelly haven't been out of the house since friday:eek:

Ok getting the whirleys again, time to lie down...

Have a great day everyone

Yes, Jennifer, lets hope the allergies don't get the best of all of us!

Hang in there TinkerBean! Prayers and pixie dust for the swelling to go down!

afternoon all!
i've missed all of you today.

Kim- good luck on going back to school. i'm proud of you!

Christy-sounds like you had an amazing time. I'd also love to see the sunrise from there. I happen to love the one at the lighthouse in Point Judith. it's breathtaking.

Rebecca-i'd love to see the favors as well.

PN96- Congrats to PJ! she's really doing great!

MM2000- so sorry to hear you were not feeling well. glad the nap helped. and yes we did make the bus this morning. they were paving the end of my driveway so i had to move my car at the crack of dawn this am. that stunk!

DIT-congrats to your DS! you must be oh so proud of him. i know i would be!

Ash- allergies stink! hope she's feeling better this afternoon.

ZTH- college days. enjoy them.

Tinkerbean-you rest up my friend. i'll be checking in on you later on.

She is better this afternoon! Woohoo! She sounds awful- but she says she feels better than she sounds. Thanks for asking aunties!

We just spent an hour and a half running around trying to find the stretchy cloth textbook covers. Found one kind. Ugh.

Christy, how was the lobstah?
Rebecca, you must post pictures. Who are the favors for?
WTG PJ and Andrewno!
Nan, are you volunteering in DS class or are you working part time at the school now?
Z2H, sounds like you are handling the situation very maturely. I am always amazed to remember you are only 18. You are one wise young lady.
Ash, how is DD?
Holl :hug:
Tinkerbean :hug:
Jennifer :hug:

The one thing I dislike more than Mondays is Tuesdays after a Monday holiday. OY DD didn't want to get up for school, who does kid? you're 16, you go to school. I misplaced bills that should have been out days ago. Found said bills as I reached into my purse to get money for coffee to calm my nerves. OY, OY, OY

On my to do list:

Throw a dark load of clothes into the wash
make my bed
Get DD up and ready for school
Realize I have another case of poison oak/sumac starting. This time on my neck, jawline and crook of my elbow. Started with the domeboro right away.
Work
Called DD's case manager, left message
Called company about services for DD who never heard from DD's case manager. That explains why we aren't getting the service. Hmm, let me do her job for her.
Fight with pharmacy over one of DD's prescriptions.
Fight with insurance over DD's prescription. Let me do pharmacy's job clearing up the issue
Back to fight pharmacy. Did they really think I was going to pay $897 for one prescription just because the insurance doesn't like how the dr wrote the prescription? :scared1::scared1:
Needless to say I am fit to be tied. I really feel sorry for the next person who crosses my path the wrong way. I might be less than kind.pirate:

Calgon take me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.:cloud9:

just volunteering in the classroom... they aren't hiring right now.. :(
I need to keep appearance so when a job comes available I'll have better odds of receiving it!

Ash, how is DD?

First of all, hugs Lisa!:hug: Yikes, sounds like you had a doozy of a day.

Secondly, thanks for asking, she is better. She sounds froggy, but is herself- running, playing, sarcastic, bossy, you know, tween stuff.

just volunteering in the classroom... they aren't hiring right now.. :(
I need to keep appearance so when a job comes available I'll have better odds of receiving it!

That is the way to do it. Good luck that something does open up.

First of all, hugs Lisa!:hug: Yikes, sounds like you had a doozy of a day.

Secondly, thanks for asking, she is better. She sounds froggy, but is herself- running, playing, sarcastic, bossy, you know, tween stuff.

Ah, in precious princess mode then. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!