The daily grind 9/3

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Continued prayers for this in Dorians path.
Continued prayers for your family Chae.

Got megan moved in Sunday, so thankful it was 72 instead of 106! Love her roommate and they seem a good fit. Classes start today for her.

Morning shift

Work on stuff I didn’t do yesterday.
Video chat with other ladies who I’m planning a big group trip to WDW oct 2020 with at noon
Laundry away
Afternoon shift
Check in with megan

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Dorian - its the friend that says they are 5 minutes away but really justed stepped into the shower - ugh! Thankfully, it did not come our way but those poor people in the Bahamas...prayers to all!
Heard Disney World is closing this afternoon as they will be expecting Tropical Storm conditions later this evening. My brother is prepared along with my bestie in Vero Beach.

Will continue to get on and off rain with some wind gusts here through the afternoon.

Glad to hear Megan's move went smoothly Lisa!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Once over downstairs
Vacuum and mop
Call Dad today - it's his 81st Birthday!
Scrap
Chicken and Salad for supper

Enjoy your day!

Good morning ladies!

Glad the move went smoothly - Lisa.
Becky - I hear you about Dorian. Yes, WDW is closing up about 3pm today. Lines have been very calm as I looked at MDE this week.
Chae -- thinking of you.

Today:

sort scraps and put them away
goal - scrap 4 pages
finish up some journaling on completed pages
once over house
continue some plans for the end of month, Nov, Dec and Jan (lots going on)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!