it's hump day:cool1::cool1:

all the usual
swim tonight for l
finish kitchen clean up
camper spot clean get ready to put away for the winter

gotta get movin running behind this am
have a great day

Dateline- OKW

Had a lovely morning at AK - DH and BFF did Everest twice and I caught a photo on that big drop! Safari, a little shopping, lunch at Pizzafari, and Lion King show. I got home literally SECONDS before le deluge! I guess it's downhill from here, weather wise - i hate when that happens.

Today Back to AK - hoping to see parade and we have ADR at YaK&Yeti.

laundry that didn't get done yesterday due to the rain
(This is NOT my favorite resort for bad weather !)

Danica, if you see this, will you be working on Thursday morning or any time on Friday? I looked for you on Sunday, but obviously didn't find :(

Happy Day, All!

Linda, enjoy Yak & Yeti!! That's one of my favorite restaurants. We :love: that place!

I'm working all day today. Other than that, not much else happening!

Have a great day everyone!

We really enjoyed Y&Y too! Have fun there! Not sure of her schedule - I'll try to ask.

Bad day yesterday. :mad: So, that means today is shaping up to be pretty crappy. I'm not sure how much more of this I can stand. Then had to walk (literally) a mile in a monsoon - not sure how much THAT helped my cold. Eep.

Hope to see TB today. Dinner - crockpot pulled pork.

Sorry PBF, I hope things get better soon...

Today I have a list on notebook 2 pages long...some of it is reminders of pick ups; drop offs.....and should be done today...

Biggest goal of the day is to find those pirate pieces I'm searching for; if those are found the day will be a success!

Good morning!

PBF-hope your day's better than yesterday :hug:
Animal Kingdom-wish I was there!! 51 more days

Gotta go to the dentist today and have a wisdom tooth pulled.:eek:: It's hurting pretty bad-there wasn't room for it to come in but it came in anyway ouch.

Hope everyone has a great day!:)

Happy Wednesday

Linda--hope you're having fun. Enjoy Y&Y we love it :)

PBF--I hope you feel better soon!

DB--good luck at the dentist

Same old, same old here. I'm gonna try and get some pages done at some point today.

Have a great day!

Linda glad to hear your having a great trip, besides the rain.
DB, ouch is right I had mine all pulled out when I was a teenager....ice pack and stay low afterwards.
PBF feel better!
PD to all in need!

My day:
:surfweb: without coffee this morning:eek: only water for me this am...
Megan up and out
go get fasting blood work done for yearly
Starbucks for my vanilla latte since I couldn't have coffee before labs, a little treaty for me!
get 2 gallon bags for ABC swap
find a work book for multi and division for Megan..having some problems with them this year :confused3 teacher thought extra practice would be good.
home to finish up what I didn't get done yesterday
dust
clean bathrooms
pick up Megan
homework - math workbook
dinner - chili burritos and cheesy crisps
survivor night!
bed early, have to get up at 3 am tomorrow to FINALLY MAKE MY ADR's :banana::banana::banana:

have a great day all!!

Good morning!! I'm off on the "keep DS/early Fall Break" mode! Thanks for all of the well-wishes for my mom!!

PBF--I hope everything gets better soon!!
mommy2mrb--no coffee? I couldn't make it!
Linda--enjoy AK!!! Can't wait to be there in April!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher
4. Make sure all is ok at work

5. DS breakfast
6. Play with DS

7. Lunch with DS
8. Nap!!
9. Fold laundry
10. Get stuff out for my brother
11. Bath and Body works order
12. Watch NCIS: LA
13. 2 scrappy pages
14. Go to sleep sort of early!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Wednesday

UGH -

Get DD moving
COFFEE
appt with cabinet people - ordering door handles
work on medical file - whose idea was this??
?pay bills
riding lessons
dinner?? - chicken

PBF - I hope things get better
Linda - have fun!

Hugs and PD for everyone!

Sorry PBF, I hope things get better soon...

Today I have a list on notebook 2 pages long...some of it is reminders of pick ups; drop offs.....and should be done today...

Biggest goal of the day is to find those pirate pieces I'm searching for; if those are found the day will be a success!

They have been found!!! So on with the rest of my list!!! I'm making a major dent into these 2 pages!!!

Danica, if you see this, will you be working on Thursday morning or any time on Friday? I looked for you on Sunday, but obviously didn't find :(

Happy Day, All!

I will be working 6:30 pm to 12:45 am on Friday, if that helps. Sunday, I worked, but from 5 to 2 am, so I don't know if you were at Space Mountain then. I will keep my phone on me on Friday, if you want to text me to see where I am beforehand (I might not have a chance to respond, but if you let me know you're around, I can send you updates with where I will be so you can try to get to where I am.

Thanks for the well wishes. It wasn't as bad as I expected-they didn't pull the tooth but just lasered off the loose part of gum next to it that was hurting. The tooth looked fine so he's leaving it in. He said I shouldn't be in too much pain later, but I'm staying home tonight just in case...got a date with the couch and my dvr. ;)

PBF, I hope you are feeling better.:hug:
Linda, we loved OKW after those deluges. We each grap dry clothes, go into the laundry room, strip off the wet clothes and throw those into the wash. What building are you in?
SIOH, how is your mom feeling?

My Wednesday to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school
write in her communciation book
call into work
stay home to keep an on DH
MomE, DH and I to drop off car to the mechanic for the brakes
Go out for lunch
pack for the weekend
Have the family over for dinner, cake and presents.:woohoo: I got a GORGEOUS Vera Bradley carry on wheelie bag!!! and battery charger that I wanted, an E, and from DD a cute little Mickey jewelry dish! :woohoo:

today was certainly a much better day than yesterday. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter