~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/10

Oh crap. You're right. As always!!!!:goodvibes
I was thinking 26 is double the 13. Forgot that it's 15.

Can't find my scallop punch either. Darn.

Bubba and I just had French toast bagels. Oh yum. Now I need to cut those mats. NOW!!

And mr Crockett said yesterdY after carrying all my stuff in the house that we should by a winnebago and leave all our scrap stuff in there. Drive it to crops and crop in the back. Drive it to Utah and buy the Provo craft stuff at the warehouse sales... Drive it to Chicago and get your free machine .....
Use the table in the back as our workspace..... He's got a full plan for it!!!!!
Although he did see we would need a cool name for it. And morgansdad could do the artwork on the outside.
I like this idea!!!

Ooooh, Scrap-a-bago? Go-Forth-And-Scrap? I wanna Winnebago for scrappin'! Is he on the lookout?

I have a zucchini bread in the oven. Didn't have any vanilla, so I hope it's okay. I vacuumed, don't want to do anything else so there.

I think he just doesn't wanna carry and stuff in and out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter