~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/10

It's The Weekend... Day #1! :banana:

I'm working this weekend, so just another day for me. I scored some yarn on sale yesterday, so I'm all ready for my next project...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

Swish and swipe

DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy: Laundry reboot

15min purge

Make something for dinner... I have 2 eggplants that I need to use!

Work @ 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Must do's!!

Wake up (UGH!)
take DS14 to school for 6 am
home to shower and grab gear
head to RI for big invitational (If y'all are near Goddard park come cheer a future DIS'er on!!)
search for food
wait til 3ish to see the Freshmen run
drive home
get DS14 from school
gather kidlets from mom
eat
bed

It's gonna be a looooooonnnnngggggg day!!!!

Wow, Buffy, you'll be about an hour from me and Holly (we're cropping at a church in Franklin).

I'm up early because I crashed at 8:30 last night and didn't get packed for my crop! No doubt I will forget a few things, because I'm like that.

Hope everyone has a great day!

dateline- Old Key West

Good Morning, All!

Lisa, thinking of you and MomE's yard sale - hope it's a BLAZING success!

Hot here and it rained a couple times yesterday. Must buy more ponchos!

Arrived and bought the dining plan. Last nights supper at tangerine would have cost 19$ and change oop. I think it's going to pay off for us.

DH and BFF off to Studios to ride a bunch of stuff. I'm going laundry, shopping and GKTW. TG he has someone to ride with, I am SO not into it.

Happy day, all!

Morning all

up and almost out headed to a yard sale with SU stamps
home to show mom trailer
hope husband got the lights working on trailer (TG he's a handy guy)
figure out way to keep pigs in said trailer for tomorrow wrestle fest
play with bunnies they have a play area on front lawn/keep from getting tampled by goats
move a load of wood maybe?
????

Have a great day all
Jen and Holly have frun cropin
Linda enjoy
Deb next project???
Buffy enjoy the day I hate meet days course mine are couped up in a pool area

Good Morning!

It is DH's birthday so they are having a party at the church for him and another church member- her 80th this afternoon.
Buffy- good luck to DS
Joyah- have fun at the yard sale
Holly+Jennifer- have fun cropping
Linda- enjoy your day at the world
Deb- have a great day at work

Today:
bullitens
call Sue to get her to pick up angel food info for church (we didn't order this month)
wash dishes- done
empty dishwasher- done
work on card swap
party
church service
give DH his presents

Buffy, good luck to your DS!!
Happy Bday to your hubby Rebecca
have fun cropping, haven't done a crop in years
Linda, have a wonderful time with Mickey!

:surfweb:
okay, was up about 10 minutes, had checked on Megan and her BFF Aubrey, sleeping soundly, sat down to computer, looked up they were already up at 6:09am! so much for my quiet morning...

get girls going and breakfast
out the door by 8 to head back to Aubreys to cheer on the "breast" walkers, supporting the "ta-ta's" for a couple hours
Mike's at 10 for Amer Girl Arts/crafts event w/the girls
back to Aubreys for lunch
stop at food store...cupboards are pretty bare
sweep and vacumn
have Megan dust/trashes/pick up from sleep over
dinner - pizza and a movie night at home

have a wonderful weekend! :flower3:

Happy Saturday everyone!

Finally feeling almost human again this morning :)

Seems like everyone is going to be busy today!

Up
DD1--marching band
Wake DD2 & head to Hobby Lobby
DD2--voice lesson
Lunch date with DH
Archiver's
DD1--movie nite w/friends
Dinner--french onion soup
Watch a movie w/DH

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend :)

Ugh, I'm not patient at all.
3 hours til ds14 runs. It's hot out too. But the kids tent is in the shade at least.

Getting hungry, might wander to get food. Some teams brought grills!
Over 2800 kids running today!!! Trying to find out how many teams.

I'm home. So good to see my BFF and chat, even if she was moody :lmao: I didn't get much done, but then again, I never do. Holly, I had a freebie for Bath & Body Works, so I got some Dark Kiss hand cream. Thanks for my sippy cup and, of course, the paper ;)

Stopped at Five Guys for dinner on the way home, oh boy, goooooood burgers and I can't believe how many fries we got! I've got a full belly now :)

Happy birthday to your DH, Rebecca!

We're home too.

DS had a good run. Placed 168 out of 206. did a 4000 meter race/2.49 miles. his time was 19:44 which paced him at a 7:57 mile.

there were 93 schools
14 divisions
2800+ kids.

It was pretty intimidating but now we know what to expect from the big meets.

Headed next door to have dinner, Mom rocks!! She cooked and took the kids overnight for me!

Happy birthday to your DH Rebecca
Buffy congrats to DS
Jennifer and Holly Glad you had a good time

well day was fun hit a BUNCH of yard sales
SU one rocked and husband said she took a ton to stamp camp to sell they will be emailing us about more and the chance to come look. $ was .25-8.00 for a full unused sets!!!!:cool1:
found 2 tvs one for E and one for the camper 15.0 12 and 19 inch
life and clue newer versions for 2.00

a few other things here and there

E is GLUED to his TV now and I'm wishing I'd bought the play station 2 she had as a back up. Oh well

off to bed with a new book (yard sale) shortly have a good night all

I'm home. So good to see my BFF and chat, even if she was moody :lmao: I didn't get much done, but then again, I never do. Holly, I had a freebie for Bath & Body Works, so I got some Dark Kiss hand cream. Thanks for my sippy cup and, of course, the paper ;)

Stopped at Five Guys for dinner on the way home, oh boy, goooooood burgers and I can't believe how many fries we got! I've got a full belly now :)

Happy birthday to your DH, Rebecca!

Moody? Is that what ya call it??!! :). Cause The other one next to us called it something else? ;) sorry I was *moody* I just don't feel well. I promise to be in a better mood next time.
Love that dark kiss stuff!

I did five guys too! Oh yummy. Mr Crockett finished mine for me. Bubba went with his bff after we ate and is still there. I feel like crap still. I just cleaned my whole kitchen, took out the trash, picked up the breezeway, vacumed the living room and final sitting down for the night.

And you did to get stuff done! You got all yor cards cut out and the tinkerbell cards down. And you cut out my grass.

And "thanks a latte"for putting up with me today!

I can't wait to use my new cup! ;)

dateline- Old Key West

Good Morning, All!

Lisa, thinking of you and MomE's yard sale - hope it's a BLAZING success!

Tag sale went well. One couple arrived, and the husband got all excited. He said to his wife, "this is the man tag sale those people were talking about". Seems our tag sale was the talk of the town at other tag sales. :laughing:

Happy Birthday, Mr. rlovew
Great job, Prince Blink
PD for those not feeling well

My to do list was:

feed cats
clean kitchen
fold load of laundry
stop at post office - no can do, only open from 10:00 to noon on Saturdays. Will have to do it Monday
Do a coffee stop at DD
Tag sale :scared1:

I know you were but I admit I was b**chy!! You can say it!

Did ya LOVE your fries from five guys? Cause I did!!!

You were not, at least not to me and I know that word ;)

Those fries were soooooo good. I called ahead to order and they told me that it would be 10 or 15 minutes, so I went to B&BW and then went over. I paid and was waiting and they started calling numbers 10 more than mine so I asked if ours was done and the guy checked and it was - he felt my fries and they must have been cold, so he re-fried them and then put about 3 extra servings in there. We have a Tupperware container FULL of fries leftover.

In the bottom of our bag was a full other serving of fries!
Oh my were they good! I'll have a hard time choosing between my pumpkin muffin and my love for those fries next time we meet. ;)

and for the record.... That mat paper was sitting right on the table looking at me when I got home. How could I have missed it?

In the bottom of our bag was a full other serving of fries!
Oh my were they good! I'll have a hard time choosing between my pumpkin muffin and my love for those fries next time we meet. ;)

and for the record.... That mat paper was sitting right on the table looking at me when I got home. How could I have missed it?

:rolleyes: You weren't feeling well. So glad you found it though. Only 26 more to cut!

I'd still call the pumpkin muffin my favorite (and 5 Guys doesn't open until 11:00).

BTW, my throat hurts :(

I do LOVE the pumpkin muffin but my love for potatos.....

Did I not throw my ice coffee out yesterday? I can't remember.
Sorry if I left it for you to pick up after me.

Only 22. I had four cut out!

Sorry for the sore throat. But MA always said I had to share.....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter