~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/09

Mornin. Late to the party this morning.

Holly, thanks for the idea!!! Can't wait to check those out!
SIOH, they had posted the new stuff on Facebook. Are you on there?

coffee
coffee

feed, water, dress DS
dressed
Wii fit

swish and swipe
dishes
shine the sink
make bed
DS lunch
DS nap

pick up DD
take her to DH
DS and I home

dinner

Could this day *be* any longer? Eeep, I can't wait to get out of here today!

Hope everyone's having a good one!

OMG, it took me F O R E V E R to get home tonight!! It's race weekend at Dover Downs, so that added to the traffic...then the jerks who don't want to let my little white honda in front of them.... comeonbuddydon'tyaseemystinkin'blinker I got honked at, flipped off, people are just disgusting anymore!

And OMG...I drive the speed limit in the right lane :scared1: Why do these jerks play slow down then speed up aggressively with me...scares me bad every time! I hate seeing a vehicle barreling down on me!!

I hate the way people drive. It makes me mental when someone rides my butt, slow the heck down! You're in a rush to kill someone!

Sorry you had to deal with that :(

IF my kiddos aren't in the car, I tend to slow down when someone decides to urge me to go faster. :rolleyes1

OMG, it took me F O R E V E R to get home tonight!! It's race weekend at Dover Downs, so that added to the traffic...then the jerks who don't want to let my little white honda in front of them.... comeonbuddydon'tyaseemystinkin'blinker I got honked at, flipped off, people are just disgusting anymore!

And OMG...I drive the speed limit in the right lane :scared1: Why do these jerks play slow down then speed up aggressively with me...scares me bad every time! I hate seeing a vehicle barreling down on me!!

I had a STATE trooper do that to me today. I was in the left lane to go one direction for the split in the highway and there was a van in the right lane to go the other direction in the split. He barreled up on me, I swear he was kissing my bumper, and I had no where to go.:scared1:

Dh and I decided to go to a restaurant on the lake to sit outside on the deck and have dinner because the weather is so nice rather than our first choice. What a mistake. There was a sign they had whole belly clams, they didn't, there was a man playing singing, he was horrible, our waiter was horrible, what a nightmare. GOod thing tomorrow is action packed with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and ribs at Bubba's tomorrow night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!