~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 9/25/09

It's Friday! :dance3:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Swish and swipe

Kelly Mission

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day!! :teeth:

I'm throwing the list out the window cause i'm not getting it done,
lets see what the day brings other than the usual am routine and feeding myself (pretty much forgot that today).

Guess I'll report on the day later.

Hope you all have a good one.

Deb are you getting to the beach this weekend?

Nope, I'm not going this weekend. I am off, but I don't like going down alone, and DH is working. Bout time he is working and I get some days off :lmao:

I'll be finishing up my closet this weekend. I still have some stuff to purge, and I need to make a good will run...

Oh man, it's my day off, but I don't have it off.....

Up early
Work on room/swap stuff/homework
Doctor's appointment (just a physical)
Lou's house to watch Modern Marvels: Disney Edition (might not happen, depending on time)
Library for Book n' Bake sale with friend from work
Home, more swap stuff/room/homework

is it finally friday!? thank goodness.

ds, up, dressed, breakfast, bus
prep supper---->meatloaf, potato's, corn, buns...
work
1st scout meeting with bubba and dh
take some pics.(hopefully)
laundry
dep dh's check into checking to pay bills
pay chase bill.
pack swim bag
deliver entertainment books

ok that will do it!

have a great friday everyone. and remember to have fun no matter what you choose to do.

Christy-congrats on the job!
Deb-no beach. bummer. good job on cleaning out the closet!
ZTH-i'd like to see that modern marvels. i think i'd like that one.

I'm really hoping that it's 4 hours a day not a week as i know of someone who did the job a whole back and I could have sworn she worked everyday including the day the office was closed. Guess I'll find out all the details on monday. she seemed like it was up to me. trying not to get too excited about the whole thing. still have another interview tomorrow at 3

Good luck, Joyah!

Friday, eh? about time!

My to do list:

Up and to work
Caffeinate
Check on DD at camp
Call dr office re: paperwork
Call dr office for DD's blood work results
Dinner out with DH
Throw a load of laundry into the washer:laundy:

Debbie- good luck with the closet!
Joyah- good luck with the interview
Holly- hopeyou feel fabulous today!

Today:
breakfast in the room
take photos around the resort (1st time at DVC and Old Key West)
head to Epcot- FP Soarin, culinary demonstrations at F&W, eat at F&W,
return to room for some midday napping
meet DH at Epcot for dinner
dip in the hot tub

Rebecca

I want Rebeccas list!!

I LOVE Christy's list - that is kinda how I operate around here.:rotfl2:

Friday!!

Dads Birthday - finish up calendars on Snapfish he requested!
DD up, dressed, fed and off to bus
See how Little One is feeling tomorrow
Laundry - always
Dishes - always
Clean out truck
Gather 4H swine supplies - didn't do

Ok have to vent - as you know we are wanting to build a house. We own 40 acres that is a part of InLaws cattle ranch. Finalizing floorplan design with builder - off to secure financing....um...so far zilch. It seems due to changing governmental regulations regarding mortgages we are neither considered "residential" since we own 40 acres and that is too large of a piece of land, and funny, we are not considered a farm or ranch because technically our land (40 acres) does not produce "income" as we ranch cattle.
So - no construction loans to be had.:mad:WTH!!? Despite our income, no debt, and money in the bank we cannot get a construction loan. Makes no sense I tell you! Their advice - private investors. So...anyone wanna help me build a house!? STOOPID STOOPID STOOPID

OT - anyone ever booked with a military discount? My brother is coming to CA in November and can book at Paradise Pier and Disneyland. Can he book me a room on his discount if we are together at check in? Anyone know how that works??

Good morning, everyone!! And HELLLLOOOOOOOO, Friday!! I've been longing to see you, my good friend, Mr. Friday!! 1 week from today, I should be halfway there by now!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!

Ash--can you post the link to where you saw the new Pandoras yesterday? I may need to check them out at lunch!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Finish grocery list with last minute additions
4. Order Mom's pics (nothing like waiting 'til the last minute)

5. DS up
6. DS to mom's
7. Work--make progress through my list!!

8. Pick up DS
9. Dinner out with DH & DS
10. Grocery store!!

11. Clean our bathroom
12. Watch either "The Mentalist" or "NCIS: LA"
13. P365 pic
14. Order pics
15. Fold laundry
16. Wash other laundry
17. PM Holly
18. PM Suzanne

19. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope you all have a terrific day!!

Is there a water slide at the pool? What's it like? You know my family needs to know.

There is a wterslide at the main pool- it is one where you go through a sand castle- get this there is also a suana at the main pool- I know like one really needs that in FL.

We are staying in a studio- it is fine for the 2 of us but I would say it would be tight for more than 3- mainly because of the lack of drawers to put clothes and the like.

It is nice having the microwave and toaster for breakfast though. And they while you need detergent- the washers and driers are free in the laundry rooms- of course if you are staying i a one bedroom you have more space and a washer and dryer in the unit.

We are about as far away from the main area as can be back here in building 54 but it is nice and peacful and there is a quiet pool across the sreet with a hot tub- all of their quiet pools ave hot tubs.

We stopped by community hall last night when we ate at Olivia's- they have a fuseball table, a pool table, and air hockey as well as a variety of dvds to rent.

Last night after dinner we took the bat to DTD- very nice and relaxing ride- it comes out at PI boat dock but if you don't wantto walk- every ime the boats from SS and OKW were arriving the DTD shuttle was there waiting and everyone could just walk over and take a seat on that without going up the dock.

The biggest complaint we have is the beds are a bit queaky- you can definately hear everyone move in the night.

There is supposed to be an internal bus (we haven't seen it but when we used the bus yesterday the bus we wanted came first) to use if you are far away from the hospitality house (which is a category that can't be requested by cash costumers but can be guaranteed for DVC members is my understanding.

Rebecca

morning everyone! so i've been up for 2 hrs. i've done 2 loads of laundry, made lunch for dh, strip the bed.....i'm on a roll!

i really wanted a vera, but i did not break down and order one!

ash-----> did you see my post on the other thread??? thought i'd enable you my friend! did you know that they have lego walkie talkies???? huh??? bubba has them on his santa list! and when i saw them i immediately thought of your little man!!! check them out they are adorable!

Brooke- can you stand that you are only a week away??? lucky you!

Rebecca-have a great day at the happiest place in the world!!

TRM- i'm sorry i can't be investor at this time!!!! maybe if i win the lottery!!!

lisa-enjoy your date with dh!:love:

:eek: You wake up at 4???

I have the hardest time getting my tush out of bed at 6. I could never go back to waking up that early.

Not sure what today will bring, so no list. :thumbsup2

Saw the Little Man in Uniform. Gosh, doesn't that just melt a girl's heart? :love:

i'm usually up at 5, but i've been up since 4 today because i was cough, cough, coughing! so i figured i might as well get up and start my day! so i'm really only an hour early today.

and thank you. it does melt your heart huh!?:lovestruc

Holly, you've been busy already this morning! I've been up an hour and half and all I've done is get DS up and fed and check out the Dis! You are good!
Rebecca, your day sounds the best! I wish i was having your day!
Christy, good luck at your interview today.
TRM, that stinks on the financing.
Good luck.Lisa, have a nice time with DH on your date!

My day:
DS up and off to school
Laundry
Clean up kitchen
Dust/tidy/vacuum
Clean bathrooms
Take photos of AK swap stuff that arrived yesterday & update slideshow
Sort and package AK elements swap and take what I can to post office
Go to bank
Go to library
Work on stuff for cross stitch retreat next month

Have an awesome Friday everyone!!!!

Mornin'!

Got most of my stuff done this AM! The homecoming banner is @ school. DH dropped it off w/ DD who has XC practice this AM since our parade is tonight!

House is already picked up, I had everyone take a room and clean it last night or no parade or game tonight! ;) Worked like a charm!

Plan to get rid of DH's pager.. It went off 4 times last night.. by the 2nd time I was ready to pounce on the next one that paged... they know not to call the house phone because I'm not nice when they wake me! :) It's his job...but they have his cell... call it and don't wake my house!

today:
take DS13 to mtg @ school (if he can remember what time!)
chill
clean rest of scrap room
make sure all uniforms are ready for tomorrow's games
pick up kdg kid
get ready for day/evening
pull $$ out for dinner tonight
homework duty

DS8 to mtg. place for football team for parade
DS13/DD w/ us for parade (we are going to our traditional hang out!)
grab bucket for kids' candy (we'll have a ton!)
driving to game due to rain all day.. and it's cold.. real football weather!
go pick up DS8 at mtg. place
football game

Nan - you crack me up! I'm not nice when awoken early either.

And brilliant move on parking closer early!!:woohoo::idea: Brilliant I tell you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter