~The Daily Grind~ 9/24/09

Good (late) morning.....

To all who are at or going to WDW, have a wonderful time and know that I am jealous.

To those who are ill, I hope you get better fast!

SusieStone - my boys go to a small Christian school, and I love it! I hope you guys do, too.

My list for the day was fairly long but has gotten drastically shorter:

Go back to bed and stay there until time to pick the boys up from school
Find them something easy for dinner, and hit the couch

I haven't felt well the last couple days, and last night my low back started hurting really bad on one side, and I was sick a couple of times (sorry). I went to the doc this morning, and I have a uti but they think I may have a kidneystone, too. I called work, and my boss wanted to know if I could just take something for the pain and come anyway; uh, NO. They put me off until Monday, and I can barely stand up.

Have a good day everyone, I'm going to bed.

Steph

Ohhhhh, lots of hugs bigbabyblues!!! :hug::hug::hug: I've had kidney stones 3 times and they are NOT fun! Combined with a uti= :scared1:. I had a dr. tell me that passing a stone is like having surgery so take care of yourself! And :sad2: to your boss.

Steph hugs that's awful. I know all about those types of bosses had on for 4 years. It's awful to be out of work but that type of treatment is worse. Hang in there
TRM hope the little one gets over it quickly
Nancy you still accomplish more than I do in 3 days. I put it there and then it's still draggs on and on. My goal for the weekend is to be more like you accomplish at least 15 things that doesn't include crawling out of bed:laughing:

Well from the sounds of it I have a 4 hour a week job in the next town up I meet with her on monday to check it out. I have another interview tomorrow for another part time job in the next town down. and I still have 2 applications out for personal care attendants. So keep fingers crossed those I'd be able to basically pick my work times.

:woohoo: Good luck Christy!

Off to the interview & then the meeting, let you guys know how it goes!

Thanks Danica I need all the help I can get. good luck with your's too.

Well, Danica *looked reeeeeally good* when leaving here just now - so fingers crossed today goes well for her!

Christy - read your list this a.m. and was thinking good thoughts for you - IEP meeting days...ugh! (Then read it was postponed.) Danica is amazed at how many of us have kids on IEPs - she knows first-hand what energy these take from all the family members involved. Good luck with your job hunt and the IEP stuff...sounds like you're making nice progress! (And we hope to get up to visit you and enjoy the foliage sometime this fall - we've only got one quart of syrup left..eek!)

Pam

Yikes! A STALKER! :scared:

Rebecca and Yoda's Mom- Have a great time! You will have to let me know the secrets for when I go next year!

ZtoH- GOOD LUCK!!

Holly- Hope you are feeling better today!!

Yep a stalker, keeps leaving me voicemails. Lame county songs then I love you and he hangs up. I thought I knew who it was but they denyed it.

Steph - feel better soon!

Christy - yay for a 4 week job. Fingers crossed for the schedule you want!

Just ordered my prints from Snapfish/Walgreens - my code was WALSEPT - not free prints but .09 - Might as well start my 2009 scrapbook.:rotfl: Did I tell you I am like 8 years behind!!:woohoo:

Fingers crossed for Danica also!

Yep a stalker, keeps leaving me voicemails. Lame county songs then I love you and he hangs up. I thought I knew who it was but they denyed it.

<giggles> lame country songs.

OK NOT FUNNY SITUATION.

Is this a work voicemail? home? or cell phone? Can you change your number?

Be safe.

cell, but what creeps me out is the day the voicemail said "You looked good today pushing the swings." which means he knows where I work. Scary!

Im off to clean my guest room... well drag it into the living room to tidy it!

cell, but what creeps me out is the day the voicemail said "You looked good today pushing the swings." which means he knows where I work. Scary!

Im off to clean my guest room... well drag it into the living room to tidy it!

My two cents (the voice of experience, sadly) is to call your local police NOW and inform them of what's been going on. They will take it from there - and get your phone records and they will swiftly deal with this guy. You won't have to do anything - but hope that it finally stops. They don't mess around with this type of crap.

listen to them you should not have to deal with that just call the PD and let them handle it.

flying baby b- definately get the police involved- you need to stay safe.
Joyah- good luck with continued job searches- glad you got the one

Things are going well although it seems hotter than usual for this time of year.

Rebecca

i went to get bubba cub scouts stuff.....holy cow!:scared1:
$76.00 later......
WOW i was not expecting that much!

1st meeting tomorrow night. and he looks adorable in his uniform.(if i do say so myself!)
:love:

The GS stuff I got before Juniors was $31, plus I had to buy three books, pay $12 in registration, and $10 in dues. It's not cheap.

Ash, the Shutterfly prints are for creating a "Share" site, uploading a video, and uploading a photo book. Most of them expire today, so I want to get them :)

Did pretty good on my list, still have a few more things to do, but I won't get to them today.

Oh, DH is home with my pizza!

Ash, the Shutterfly prints are for creating a "Share" site, uploading a video, and uploading a photo book. Most of them expire today, so I want to get them :)
That's so funny, because I went poking around on Shutterfly to see if I could find anything and I checked my old emails and I stumbled on the "Share" site thing. So I set mine up! :thumbsup2

Alright, I broke. I ordered 600+ prints from Shutterfly today..... (my mom fronted me money.. aren't you glad you didn't do it now, Jennifer?) :rotfl:

I needed photos for the Halloween crop, and I decided there was no time like the present (also, it will only get here a few days before the crop as it is..) so she let me get them now, as long as I pay her back. And I will!

Oh.... and..... drumroll please..... I'm a member of the JRB!!!!!

Out of the original 5, I'm the only one who got it! I have a feeling I had the overwhelming majority, since everyone else who got picked was one of the 35 new people, so I think they all split the vote. I'm very happy, because I was worried that they were going to split the vote too much.

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts