~The Daily Grind~ 9/23/09

i know right.....:lmao:

how will she ever make another pizza delivery. i think she's got an a.p.b. out on him.....:lmao:
or on the milk carton.....:lmao:

have you seen him????

OMG!:lmao:

he's already like a zillion years old!:lmao:

maybe he's dead?:scared1:

I'm going to be singing "Danke Schoen" all night long.

Oh, poor Wayne Newton (he's still alive isn't he, the actual guy?). I'm sorry he's lost, I can't imagine how he may have gotten out of the house unnoticed though!

Hey, go get the kid out of the shower and go to bed!

images

maybe he made a break while she was on a delivery!!!!

thanks for the laughs. i so needed it!

good night everyone!

I did a 15min boogie in my closet!

I had to read that twice, I read it so differently the first time around. :lmao:

good evening ladies!

thanks so much for all your texts. it was a crazy busy day @ work. so i finally talked to the dr this afternoon and i have good news and bad news......

the good news is that it's not a pinched nerve.
and
the bad news is.....what is it????

he said he will set up an appt with a neurologist. the pain is so intense right now i'm not sure i can stand myself for much longer today. i'm throwing bubba in the shower, out of the shower, pj's, book, bed.
and then i'm off to bed myself. i really want to go bury my head in the sand somewhere. the pain is getting the better of me.

thanks again guys. you have once again made me felt loved!:love:

i'm off to cry myself to sleep.
:sad:

Oh, Holly, I am so sorry. Often it takes a long time to determine what something isn't before you know what it is. We are here for you. :hug: Take the very 1st appt they offer you. :hug::hug:

My to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate :goodvibes
Work
Refrain from giving a can of whoop @$$
Retail therapy - high excitement purchase - a swivel suitcase, and undergarment, and a purple sweater
Back to work
Stop at the grocery store
Home
Dinner
Bath
Bed Routine
Put on armour
DIS
Watch DWTS - its LIVE!! From Hollywood :woohoo::banana:

Holly,
The neurologist will help!!! They'll be able to figure it out.. We have an awesome neurologist for DH!!! Let me know if DH or I can help w/ something... especially when we figure out what it is... DH and I can inquire w/ his neurologist if we need to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!