~The Daily Grind~ 9/23/09

Ash, you are such an enabler! So, when I buy Vera, I need the accessories too, and the matching tote for work. They call me the bag lady (among other things :rotfl2:)...

Whoops, looks like another Vera box is coming to my house...this time in Mod Floral Blue :teeth:

Ash, DH is not going to let me play with you anymore :lmao:

Ash, you are such an enabler! So, when I buy Vera, I need the accessories too, and the matching tote for work. They call me the bag lady (among other things :rotfl2:)...

Whoops, looks like another Vera box is coming to my house...this time in Mod Floral Blue :teeth:

Ash, DH is not going to let me play with you anymore :lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:So glad I could be helpful!

Wow I didn't know y'all were starting a bowling league!!;) Bowlers bags for everyone!!

:banana::banana:Double YAY for single digit dances!

today:

*DD9 up - GOING TO SCHOOL - its picture day
*COFFEE
*DIS, FB
*Breakfast for everyone!

*Dishes away
*Laundry
*Target run
*Little Gym

*Stop by Storage Bin - want to see my stuff!
*Mail letter to Country Club - hope they accept our offer to buy out - if not
attorney says to just stop paying them. :eek:
*Have another Broker looking into construction loan financing. We have been told the only way to finance is through Farm Credit because we are building on a 40 acre parcel and are not considered "residential" - seems absurd that we have ONE option - and their terms kinda suck. Hoping for another option.
*Continue to attack paper stack on kitchen counter
*Order a hanging mail organizer thing - to get stack off of counter

Everyone have a great day - PO3 - hoping you get an answer on your side pain. If you can take it, ask for a narcotic cough syrup and take it when you go to bed - good nights sleep guaranteed.

I did a 15min boogie in my closet! We aren't short on hangers anymore :rotfl:

Who bought all those ugly clothes anyway? :confused3

Wow, my luck with repairmen must be changing. The TV repairman called to say he was running EARLY!!! He was there 1/2hr early!!!!

TV is fixed :banana:

and.................................. hope they gave her some answers even if she doesn't want to share them.

that's amazing Deb!

good evening ladies!

thanks so much for all your texts. it was a crazy busy day @ work. so i finally talked to the dr this afternoon and i have good news and bad news......

the good news is that it's not a pinched nerve.
and
the bad news is.....what is it????

he said he will set up an appt with a neurologist. the pain is so intense right now i'm not sure i can stand myself for much longer today. i'm throwing bubba in the shower, out of the shower, pj's, book, bed.
and then i'm off to bed myself. i really want to go bury my head in the sand somewhere. the pain is getting the better of me.

thanks again guys. you have once again made me felt loved!:love:

i'm off to cry myself to sleep.
:sad:

Ah Holl, I'm sorry they haven't figured it out yet. Is there anything I can do? Seriously, I'm just a phone call and a 20 minute ride away.

:hug:

thanks Jennifer. I know you are. and i thank you for everything. i sure do wish you could do something. i just can't deal anymore.

hey, i wanted to tell you one more thing before i sign off for the night.

i was at sybil's on saturday and they think *wayne newton* ran away from home!!!!!!:lmao:
is that too funny!?

thought i'd share that with you, 'cause i thought you'd appreciate it!:rotfl:

I can imagine you can't. I wish they could at least do something for the pain. That's unbearable. :sad1:

they can, but what they want to give me makes me a zombie. and i can't take it at work or with bubba so....

i don't take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter