~The Daily Grind~ 9/22/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 9/22/09

It's Tuesday!

DS17 was already at the place and waiting for an interview when I left work. He was waiting with a group to be interviewed, so I didn't go. He said he was one of just a few that had his app finished. It was a group interview, so he doesn't know anything of how they felt about him. They will call in the next month or so if he has a job. Not sure when the store is opening, but it would be so great for him to get in and help set up...

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Stay on points!

365 pic...

work till 3p

Space bag summer clothes

Kelly Mission

:laundy: Reboot Mt Washmore again

Dinner... prob spaghetti and meetballs... meetball sammies for left overs left overs...

Have a Great Day!! :teeth:

Is it Tuesday already?

My to do list:

Throw a load of laundry in the wash.
Get DD up and ready for school
write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate!! One large pumpkin spice coffee, please!!!! :goodvibes
Work
Change laundry from washer to dryer
Take DD to her riding lesson
Dinner
Bath
Bed

okay it tuesday only 1 kiddo on the move tonight!

I need to:
am routine with boys
get dressed
get to the bank and store
register kiddos for sunday school

home:
laundry 2 more loads
fold yesterdays 2
do zuc that i didn't do yesterday
lunch
vac living room (another didn't do)
bus and pm routine.
dinner?????
bedtime routine with boys

Lisa start with the large and enjoy
deb good luck to ds

Get kiddos to school.
Go grocery shopping.
Go to the store that has a Starbucks in it. ;) That Pumpkin coffee sounds good.
Put groceries away.
Spend some time with just the doggies. I've been neglecting them.:sad1:
Ignore the laundry that never ends.

Have no idea what the morning holds after the morning routine other than... I'm volunteering in DS8's classroom...

I guess I'll come home after that and fight with the TSM topper because it did NOT play nicely tonight and I didn't like the way it turned out... :(

OMG guys, its Encampment week! We leave Friday and I just dont feel ready!
I know Im not on here often enough but I know that you will let me vent anyways!
Today:
Kids to school
Pick up cat food cans for Buddy burners heat source from friend
Finish craft in a bag( I had to put 160 of those together!)
Finish Pumpkin award certificates
Have about 100 emails with my asst leader
Banana to dermo appt
E to final rehearsal for Oliver!
Packing continuation
Scrap one page of Monte Carlo
30 minutes of swaps (CKC is next week and Im at a point where I need to buy embellies but want to wait for sales there! I hate being at a standstill!)
That should take up a lot of the day!
Thanks!

Morning Everyone!

It's 4:00am and I am up and coughing so much i can't lay back down.
I'm so stinkin' tired already and the day is just beginning.

Deb-good luck to your ds.
Lisa-enjoy that coffee.
Christy- I have a load to be folded too. wanna do mine?
AWM-enjoy your starbucks!
Nan-have fun at school!
Rita- 160 craft bags!:scared1:

ds, up, dressed, breakfast, bus
work
prep supper? no clue
pay bill
post office
go to target and find something to take for this cough!!!!!
call and find out if store has cub scouts shirt/hat/hanky

ok that's it!
hope everyone has a great day!

Jennier-how's M feeling this am?

Good Morning!

Debbie- Good luck to DS!
Nancy- have fun at the store
AR- good luck with finishing up the bags

Today:
get friend to work/day care for kids
Daniel to school
DH off for school- done
get carnival write-up for turstee meeting
trustee meeting
wee care meeting
help at book fair
work on getting things cut for 2 swaps (to work on at Disney)
fold laundry (I have 4 loads taking over my dining room table)
check what I need to wash for packing tomorrow

Rebecca

Good morning, everyone!!! DS & I were both feeling sicky yesterday and last night. I'm feeling some better this morning--he's not up yet, so fingers crossed that he is, too!!!

Lisa--where is this coffee coming from?? Starbucks?? Dunkin?? I think I'm going to go find it!!
Holly--I hope the day gets better. Find something to take to give you some relief!!
Deb--I hope DS gets the job!!
AR--I'm with Holly! 160 craft bags! Wowzers!!
Nan--good luck with the topper, I'm sure you will be victorious!!
Christy--Wow! Your lists are like Nan's. They make me tired! Way to go, woman!!!
AWM--If you ignore the laundry, will it get mad and go away? And if that works, will you let me know??

Ok, here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean kitchen
4. DS up (and hope he feels better)
5. DS to mom's

6. Work
7. Send Target list to DH
8. Pick up DS
9. Try to figure out trip plan for next week
10. Gather all "non-iron" clothes for trip
11. Gather all clothes that need to be ironed so DH can iron tomorrow ("Halo" comes out today. . .he can't iron today!! ;))
12. Watch "The Big Bang Theory" from last night
13. Watch "NCIS" if I can stay awake
14. P365 pic
15. Go to sleep sort of early!!

Everyone have an awesome Tuesday!!

Rebecca, we must have posted at the same time! Good luck with your laundry! What is it with laundry?? It must have the best "take over the world" battle plan EVER!!

Ok, give me an opinion here, my lovely Disney friends!! You know we are going next week--WOOHOO!!! DS is 13 months old (will be 14 months next Thurs) and rides pretty well in the car. The original plan was to leave at 2 a.m. on Friday morning and drive, letting him sleep until about 7 or 8, stopping for breakfast and keep going--stopping to let DS play here or there and just get out of the car.

Now, I'm wondering if it would be better to drive Thursday afternoon from about 4 'til about 9:30 (again, stopping as needed), stop somewhere and spend the night, and then get up Friday morning about 7 or so and drive the rest of the way.

What do y'all think??

Ok, give me an opinion here, my lovely Disney friends!! You know we are going next week--WOOHOO!!! DS is 13 months old (will be 14 months next Thurs) and rides pretty well in the car. The original plan was to leave at 2 a.m. on Friday morning and drive, letting him sleep until about 7 or 8, stopping for breakfast and keep going--stopping to let DS play here or there and just get out of the car.

Now, I'm wondering if it would be better to drive Thursday afternoon from about 4 'til about 9:30 (again, stopping as needed), stop somewhere and spend the night, and then get up Friday morning about 7 or so and drive the rest of the way.

What do y'all think??

My parents always left in the middle of the night with the 4 of us- I honestly can't remember long car trips before there were at least 3 of us (I was 4 when my 2nd baby brother was born and we had lived in Hawaii for a year and a half so no long car trips). I would say you should judge it on how tired you think the drivers will be and what they need- if your DS is good in the car.

We left about 4:30-5am because that is when my dad would wake up and the rest of us would just fall into the car in our jammies and change into clothes later at a rest area. We would normally go until about 5pm with just stopping for lunch and bathroom breaks occasionally.

Rebecca

Debbie, good luck to your DS. I hope he gets the job!!!
Rita, good luck on getting all your encampment stuff done and together.
SIOH, I hope you guys feel better. You cannot get sick this close to your Disney trip!!!
Holly, I sure hope you feel better soon.:hug:

SIOH, I would break the driving up and leave in the afternoon and then spend the night. That way you aren't so tired when you get to WDW.

My day:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school

Catch up on Dis and e-mails
Clean, tidy, laundry

Work
Fix dinner
Swap out Everyday and AK Pages swap
Watch night 2 of DWTS!

Have an awesome day everyone!

Brooke, leave in the middle of the night!!!! My parents always left in the middle of the night and we drove from Indiana.. My dad said if he had to do it over again today, he'd do it the same way..

We left one year after school.. it was awful.. we spent more time fighting w/ the kids in the car than anything else.. no one could be satisfied.. You have only one..but by the time I hit TN, I was ready to drop off 3 of the 5.. DS8 was a baby, so he wasn't the problem..
Last year we drove down and we left after school..and took our time...but DH said we should have left in the wee hours.. although big storms came through that night, so we may not have gotten out of our state w/o numerous detours.

If we drive again, we are leaving in the wee hours..

PrincessM is better. She's off to school.

I'm home, DH took my car to the mechanic, so I have his today. No plans to leave the house, I've *got* to do laundry and vac, so there's no need to go anywhere until 7:00 for my girl scout nut fundraiser meeting.

So, my list is:
More coffee
Vac
Start laundry
Crafting? Need to start sewing and I'd LOVE to get my DN's scrapbook started.
Laundry, laundry, laundry
Homework
Dinner
Dishes
Nut meeting
Bed

Mornin! I'm headin to Starbucks this morning. I'm meeting with a lady who is trying to talk me into being DD's Girl Scout leader. :scared1: But hey, I get a pumpkin spiced latte in the process. :cool1:

Holly, feel better!
Lisa and AWM, enjoy y'alls pumpkin coffees too!
Jennifer, glad Princess M is better.
Good luck all with Mt. Washmore!

coffee
Starbucks coffee!
DD's hair
DD and DH out the door

dressed
DS dressed

make bed
dishes
shine the sink

swish and swipe
Starbucks to meet with GS lady
figure out dinner

Wii fit
zone cleaning
10 minutes of vacuuming
trash cans
DS and his #'s
load of laundry
pick up DD
homework

dinner
Love and Respect book and workbook with DH

Rita- Have fun at encampment? Will you? Either way, you'll have fun at CKC after that!
Holly - I hope you can go to the store earlier to get something - you don't want to be coughing all day!
SIOH- I understand the "Halo" thing. After Xmas (when DBF gets all his videogames, pretty much) Lou is unreachable for the next few days, as he sits in his room, playing through all the games.
DIT - Where is "Swap out AK stuff" in there?!?! ;)

Today-

Up
Breakfast
Read Government Chapter
Swap stuff
Class
Work
Homework
Collapse

Back!!

I started a load of laundry and will finish that up..
next on the list, sit and have a snack
sketch my last 3 groups.. I hate my TSM so it needs to be started from scratch.. why is it so hard to take the vision in your head and make it work? :confused:
need to find big bucket for homecoming parade candy
put bags of candy into bucket
place vinyl letters on banner for DD to approve when she gets home (banner needs to be done by Wed. night ~ parade Friday night)

DIT - Where is "Swap out AK stuff" in there?!?! ;)

Are you anxious to get these back??:rotfl: I didn't think about swapping out when I made my list since the actual due date for all 3 of those swaps is tomorrow and was surprised this morning when I looked at what came yesterday and realized that 2 of these swaps were complete 2 days early!!! I'll go add it to my list now, but it might be tomorrow before I get to it. Having a job is really messing with my routines!:rotfl: But, I'm off tomorrow.

It's fine, take your time... :goodvibes:

I haven't printed photos yet, so it's not like I'm waiting on pages.

Speaking of printing photos.... I should do that soon....

Morning all! I should reallly DIS before I FB - I could be here earlier!!

DD9 is home from school again today but I am prepared for it - so will be more organized today.:lmao:I crack myself up!

*Breakfast for everyone
*Dressed? Who cares - nobody here but the cows

*Dishes
*Laundry
*Write letter to Country Club we belong to - in our old city - make them an offer to buy out of membership. REALLY sick of paying them since we are 3 hours away!!
*Write offer letter to lab for $1300 biopsy bill - doubt they are going to offer us
a discount but doesn't hurt to try right?

*Sign DD2 up for The Little Gym - she really misses it
*Call friend and reschedule trip to interactive Bob The Builder exhibit at museum - our DDs9 are both home sick.
*Attempt to scrap - with girls :rotfl2: or when DD2 takes a nap - I am soooo far behind. Like 8 years now I think. Decided to play with DIS siggie line instead. And copy financial info for Farm Credit -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter