~The Daily Grind~ 9/19/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 3 - The Main Bathroom and Your Stash and Dash Spaces

~The Daily Grind~ 9/19/09

It's Saturday!! :dance3:

Yeah, I'm working to keep DH in the manner to which he has become accustom... He is at the beach enjoying life on my boat...

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Stay on points!

365 pic... It's been on the list, but I'm not taking the pics :( I want to though!!!

work till 3p

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day!! :teeth

BAMB - Have fun with the mini!

Good morning everyone else! Yes, I'm up early..... that's cause....

To Do:

Up
Quick Breakfast
Get ready
Bus to Long Wharf in Boston
Going to Provincetown for the day!

Since Lou works for Codzilla, he gets free tickets for their other boats, which is why we are taking the high speed catamaran to P-town to get him an Italian peacoat for 35$.... we save soooo much!

Hopefully they still have them, last time we went was in the summer.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Got DH and Eldest out the door. They are going to an auction.
Will have to wake up Little Bit soon for his soccer game.
Go to soccer game.
Work on getting summer clothes into totes and winter clothes washed.
Hate this part of the season. Not knowing how long it will stay warm for.
Figure out lunch for me and Little Bit. No fast food is harder than I thought. :rotfl2:
I knew I was lazy, just not the extent of it. :lmao:

Enjoy your Saturday.

Have fun with the Mini Bamb.
ZTH, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Yay, P-Town! I love P-Town, haven't been in forever, have fun!

I think PrincessM and I are going to go to the American Girl free craft they are doing at Mike's. Unsure if we'll head east, west, or southeast though ;) Each has it's own draw (I think I want Panera for lunch!).

She has dance at 1:00 and my BIL is coming in from Texas late this afternoon. I think he and DH have plans to golf tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy weekend, everyone!

I need to clean up the kitchen this morning, that's the big one today. I think I'm getting the cold that's gone through my office the last week or so.

We have cub scout Popcorn Blitz day this afternoon, and are camping afterwards. At least, DH & the boys are camping, I may come home if I don't feel well enough to stay.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Steph

Happy Saturday!

DS's first soccer game- ever!!! Lots of pictures will be taken! :lmao:
home
DS nap!
straighten the house
vacuum living room
friends over to watch the Texas vs. Texas Tech game! :banana:

Well it's almost afternoon....

I've managed to can pickles and get dressed.
although I love to ride the couch today I have to find my scrap table have a 14 hour scrap coming up in a month and I need to start planning the projects.

I have Eric's photos ready but nothing for Levi. Eric's are priority though I've almost got 2006 done for L. got to find the rest of the pics that have gone missing from the last scrap.

That will be the extent of the day

Jennifer and Princess M have fun at M's
Aroyer and AWM have fun at soccer
steph know the cold feeling only mines from kiddos being in school
ZTH have fun in Ptown
BAMB enjoy the mini
Deb- work blah on weekends

Yeah, I'm working to keep DH in the manner to which he has become accustom... He is at the beach enjoying life on my boat...
work till 3p

there is something definitely unbalanced about this!

learn how to drive mini

add to my to do list; stay out of Blink today!!!

DS's first soccer game- ever!!! Lots of pictures will be taken! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear how it went!

ZtH, today is a gorgeous day to take the boat over to PTown. Hope you had a foot long hot dog on the anchor for me. It's a yearly tradition in our family.

My to do list:

Bring DD in for her quarterly blood draw. Broke my heart to hear a typically non verbal child say, "I hate, I hate" as we were driving up to the lab.
Breakfast out as a treat for doing the blood draw
Stop at Ocean State to get pool closing supplies.
Laundry
Grocery Shopping
Print out digital recipe layouts
Clean up saw dust in guest room from flooring work.
Close up pool
Organize coupons to give to Peep Mom.
Clean kitchen!! wow, how did it get so messy?!

afternoon ladies!

we did lego brickmaster at 9:00 am
hairdresser at 10:15
the boys did swim at 11:00
i went to m's after the hairdo! (ssshhh)
now i'm doing laundry and housework. UGH!

Deb-you're working and he's on the boat? nice!
Buffy-enjoy your new mini!
ZTH-have fun at ptown. i have not been there in forever either! you picked a nice day for it that's for sure!
AWM & Ash- how was soccer? fun? lots of pics??
BBB-popcorn blitz sounds fun!
MM2000-how was Michaels? did you find any deals?
Christy- i can't find my scrap table either! so don't feel bad.
Lisa- hugs to your daughter! i bet your heart was broken. :hug:

ok back to laundry.
enjoy your afternoon.

Oh shush Ms Sassy Britches, I'm driving it in the school parking lot. GEESH!

Are you sure that parking lot is large enough?! :scared1: Yah, yah, I know, off to the naughty mat I go...can I bring my pillow and favorite blankie for a nap? :laughing:

Christy- i can't find my scrap table either! so don't feel bad.

I feel your pain ladies. DH has used my scrapping room to store furniture from the guest room as he is laying the new floor down in it. I can't even get in to my scrapping room. :scared1:

DS had a GREAT soccer game!!! He was in heaven. He loved every minute of it and even managed to score 3 goals! DH is the coach and he had a great time too- it was a blast for him. And the new camera got a nice work out- I love it, it takes super fast pictures. :thumbsup2 Although DH wasn't happy with me, I was too busy cheering DS on when he scored his first goal that I totally missed taking the picture. :headache:

Lisa, hugs to you and DD. I can't say I blame her!

Alex did well. He is learning to stay in his zone. No more running around the field like a herd of cats. :rotfl2:

He took a few tumbles and banged his head pretty good once, but refused to leave the game. :lovestruc My little trooper.

Ash, glad to hear you son did so well on his first game! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

found the table but it took 3 hours:scared1: My stamp storage on the other hand threw up. Dad is making new drawers for the cabinet so they are in baskets stuffed in the cabinet. I can now start organizing myself for the next scrap a little at a time. After I look through the pics i'll start with stamps (since they are already a mess) I'm trying to limit what I drag with me and just when I think I'm doing well well.......

Holly retail therapy :rolleyes1:rolleyes1
Glad to hear the soccer games went well
Lisa how dare he bury the scrap room!! Hope you and DD survived the event without any issues. Can't say I blame her I HATE needles. Even the baby butterfly ones I have to sit on my other hand and will myself to cooperate.

:yay::yay::yay: For the great soccer players!!!! AWM I so remember that heard of cats stage :rotfl2:

I was busy at work... didn't sleep too well, woke not feeling so great, then busy...just yuck! :crazy2:

But let me tell y'all, I just fixed my washer. The cold water has been a trickle almost, and today was really bad. DH said :confused3 it's not the screen... Well I took the hose off the wall faucet...got a little wet, ya know you really need to turn that shut off valve all the way off...but I digress... I shook and rattled that hose, told it to work, screwed it back on again, and IT WORKS!! :woohoo:

Now I have to make the dinner...steak, noodles for the non dieting population, salad and broccoli for me. I was just a tiny bit bad today...OK, ALOT bad, but I wasn't feeling good, and I was pouting, so that made me feel better :teeth:

so glad to hear the soccer games went well!!!!
we tried it and it's so NOT for bubba. he just wandered around the field. he's not an agressive kid that would take the ball away from anyone. so.......
that's out!

just a little retail therapy Christy. i picked up the from my kitchen cart while it was on sale. ;)

deb-KUDOS to you!! you go girlfriend!

:lmao: My Eldest was non-aggressive at that age. When he played his first year, I think he was 6, he spent most of the game just standing there. He'd look around some. Pick some grass and put it in his OWN hair. All the while just standing there on the field. I can remember wanting to just crawl under my chair watching him. I was soo embarrassed at the time. Now it is just the cutest memory. :cloud9:

P-town was loads of fun - I didn't see any hotdogs Lisa!!! I totally would have gotten that, we went to Bayside Betty's for lunch, and although the food wasn't bad, it wasn't as good as it should have been for the price. And our waiter was really weird.

They also did not have any non-alcoholic drinks in the menu - when I asked about it, the waiter said they really don't serve those, and they do alcoholic. He suggested virgin drinks after we told him that they need to offer us an under-21 solution, and that's really not what we wanted. So Lou got a water and I got a pink lemonade (I had to specify "just lemonade" because they had a drink by the same name... yeesh.)

We got Lou's coat, and I got what I went for - a Portuguese fried dough!!!! Loveeee them.

The boat ride was okay - really windy, so we tried to stay in as much as possible. However, since it was so windy, the sea was rough - and people were throwing up the whole time. It was gross... so then we went outside, to the top deck, so we didn't have to be stuck in the cabin with them.

Fun day though, since we weren't one of those people. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter