The Daily Grind - 9/15/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning...

I've had enough adventure for awhile thank you very much! Looking forward to getting back to the grind. It's been a whirlwind few weeks and I am emotionally and physically exhausted. We were very, very lucky. When we arrived home yesterday, only 20% of Homestead had power. All of our friends are still in the dark and heat. The heat index was 108 yesterday! Reaching out to my gal pals to come over today and just chill.

Has anyone heard from Rebecca? I know she took the brunt of the storm and I fear she may have lost everything...

Still have lots to do around the house - unpacking what we brought, some laundry and outside clean-up work but will take my time and not get overheated.

Joe is on 12 hour shifts everyday until they get the two units back online and power has been restored to all of the customers in their area.

Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers - I appreciate it more than you will ever know!!

Becky

Morning!

P2000- continued prayers! Thankful with you!
Hi PN96 & m2mrb!
rlovew- continued prayers!!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil - it's been a few days
Laundry
Sort out "stuff" in baby's room
and get it ready to paint
Scrapped 4 pages yesterday!!:)
Maybe more today
Supper- ??

Have a great day!

Happy you are home becky. Praying for everyone to get power soon.

Rebecca hadn't gotten home yet. Huge blessing they heard from oldest daughter!! No details but said satitelitte showed they still had roof.

Pack lunches
Megan up and out
Work 8:30-2:00

Homework
Get a few chores done
Movie night.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Glad you are home and reaching out to friends Becky! That will help a lot in the recovery and keeping them cool in those temps!

Rebecca - has heard from her oldest daughter,; they were talking on the phone last night via FB, about 7-8pm ish; they did get a report from someone on the ground in her town that the church is in good shape, per satellite photo the roof is still on the house but no confirmation about the shape of the house yet. Unfortunately as of late last night they were still trying to figure out when it would be safe to let homeowners return to her area; so they are in a holding pattern up at her mom's in central Florida. (this was all as of last night's posting)

:wave: HI Chae and Lisa!

Today:

go to contact refitting: Dr. ordered different contacts and they are a pain to get out of my eye as they aren't as flimsy as the other lens.. I look like someone punched me in the eye.:(
balance ckbk
pay bills
2- loads of towels
dinner menu
grocery store/coupons
once over house
scrap

I hope everyone has a good day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter