The daily grind 8/30

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!
Don’t think I’ve ever been so ready for a Friday! The kids were awful yesterday at work. They wouldn’t listen to any of us for the different transition times. They ended up loosing 20 minutes of playtime because they wouldn’t stop talking!
Also have a new older lady that just doesn’t understand she needs to come out after snack time to playground/gym. (She’s been doing clean up and then just sitting in cafeteria) so talked to her again yesterday about it. KNow she needs the job, but I need her eyes on the kids. Might have to talk to my boss next week.

We are regrouping our staff this afternoon and figuring out some better options for getting them quiet for the transition times.

Morning shift
Bank
Gas
See if megan wants to do anything
Cardiologist appt
Maybe lunch out
Relax
Afternoon shift
Dinner
Collapse

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

And the storm panic ensues!!! Took me over 3 hours yesterday to get gas and grocery shop, all within 2 miles of our home. Filled up my car and gas cans around 0845 yesterday morning and by 1030, the gas station was out of gas! We have supplies and are ready. Just trying to convince my brother and his young family to hunker down with us (they livee 70 minutes north of here and closer to where the storm may make landfall!). My sis in law in very pregnant, due in two weeks, and we leave a mile from a hospital. They have barely done any storm prep - this is all new to them - YIKES!!! Hope I can convince them to come down!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Pay a few bills
Clear front porch
Batteries in the boom box
Dig out lanterns and flashlights
Scrap?
Dinner out

Storm not due until Tuesday morning but will be getting the outer bands and wind by sometime Sunday - gonna be a longggggg week as this is a slow moving storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!