The Daily Grind ~ 8/30/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Mornin'!

I hope all is well.

Watching the news there are some people that are so disgusting with the price gauging in TX (as well as anywhere that has had emergencies). It is absolutely disgusting! You don't make money off your neighbors in their time of need. :( Continued prayers to all!

Today's agenda:

C up and off to work morning shift
M up and off to work
PJ up and off to work (won't see her till dinner time due to meetings after school)
B up and off to school
finish up C's laundry
watch lecture videos/read over printable material from class/work on discussion assignment
review last 2 papers for my class to submit
put notes in calendar of upcoming events (make sure M has requested work from home days when I have to take Mom in for outpatient surgery next month)
make list for weekend
dinner menu
grocery list

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Good morning!

It is so awful Nan. People do take advantage of supply and demand unfortunately. Lots of good people though helping total strangers too.

Lunch
Megan up and out

Off today!
Run dishwasher
Pay couple bills
Update calendar with school and work schedule
Scrap

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

I agree, it's just gut wrenching to watch. My friend still hasn't made it back home to Corpus Christi, she can't get there....

Well we r on the road to our family/football weekend on Georgia. We r stopping in WDW for a couple nights but I won't be posting any pics...we want a couple days to ourselves :)

Hope everyone has a great week and Happy and Safe Labor Day Weekend :)

Morning!

PN96- Agree on the Texas issue - but yes it's great to see people helping people!
m2mrb- enjoy your day off!
P2000- have a fun trip!

Wasn't on yesterday- went to VA with DH. He messed up his knee again:(. I feel bad for him - he will miss the end of the golf season and the beginning of the bowling season. Both things he really enjoys
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Vacuum
Lunch with great niece before she starts kindergarten!
Need to order pictures
Supper- out

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!