The Daily Grind ~ 8/1/18

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And its August! Believe it or not, my Georgia siblings, who are school teachers, are back at school! One sister started back last Wednesday and the kids showed up this past Monday, July 30!!! Their last day before summer break was May 18 so they did get their 2.5 months off but still!!! Starting school in July...

Today:
Morning chores
Clean out fridge
Put together grocery list/coupons
Pay a couple bills
Aquasize at 10
Make Joe a Birthday Cake - today's his b-day!! :)
Run to post office
Scrap?
Birthday dinner Lemon Parm Chicken & cake!

Have a great day ladies!

Happy Birthday to Joe - Becky!

Hope all is well Lisa and Chae!

I've been up and movin' again this morning! I need a vacation!!!

We start back to school next week. PJ on Monday (teachers report); B reports on Wednesday... his last first day of school! :sad:

Lots of stuff going on but I can't announce some of it just yet.. hopefully next week before school starts...

Today's agenda:

once over house
finish painting basement floor (all except under the washer and dryer - M will do that tonight or tomorrow)
B to school to work freshman orientation/register himself (the class due payments; parking permit; etc)
figure out dinner
finish up homework assignment due tomorrow and Friday (then I'm done with classes till 8/20)
see if 2nd class ever posted books for fall semester (I already have my other classes book)
work on June's photo pass photos again (we have LOTS of photos)

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter