The daily grind 7/16/18

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Heading out soon for orientation.
Family part ends at 3:00, then fun stuff tonight for the students. Megan will be done at 1:00 tomorrow since she had already registered.

43 days until move in day!

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

Lisa, you have jumped 10 days into the future! It's only the 16th :)! I hope you and Megan have a great day at orientation!

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Deep clean upstairs
Water plants
Run a couple errands
Scrap
Turkey Salad for dinner

Have a great day!

Morning!

m2mrb - good luck to you & DD!
P2000- good luck with today’s list!
Hi PN96!

Today
Staying with Allison
Friends granddaughter is here with us for the day
Laundry!
Craft room if there’s time
Think of something for supper

Today is DGS’s birthday!

Have a great day!

Enjoy your day Lisa --- while you noted the 26th, I changed it to the 16th! I'm not ready to skip 10 days this month! lol I'm sure you aren't either!

Hi Becky & Chae!!!

Today:

B off to take first final! Woot! He passed with an A-! :woohoo:
B to work
B to go wash pig; load pig; prep pig pen at fair; take more out that we will need and extra tarp; make sure everything is ready for drop off at o'dark thirty check in!
B to study for last final on Wednesday
once over house
quick errand with M at lunch
work on a few things that need completed
make sure all school supplies are bought for B's last year of HS.. the rest I will keep for myself or donate to PJ's classroom
order my new glasses
make sure I have all my study materials for out at the fair; people watching can only go so far at the fair

I hope everyone has a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!