The daily grind 7/19

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy eating on our deck last night hardly any humidity!

Good luck on your lists today.

Do a dry brush coat on my coat tree
Flip later to do the bottom part
Add new hooks

Get pedis
Run couple errands
Call college to see if they figured out how megan can get her Matteo Ricci credits, Regis not on the list and I paid for them after being told they would accept them.
Get my file cabinet organized
Call new cardiologist to make appt. new primary already sent referral

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Glad to hear you are all settled in Lisa :)
Nan - enjoy the fair!!
Hi Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Run errands and grocery shop
Scrap & Relax
Pork chops and Veggies for dinner

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

I haven’t been on lately -

My Dsil - my daily coffee partner - my personal therapitist - my best friend of 50 years - went into cardiac arrest Tuesday morning. She is in a medically induced coma - tonight they will slowly start bringing her out. Please pray for her - I am really scared!!

Thank you! Hope all is well!

Morning!

I haven’t been on lately -

My Dsil - my daily coffee partner - my personal therapitist - my best friend of 50 years - went into cardiac arrest Tuesday morning. She is in a medically induced coma - tonight they will slowly start bringing her out. Please pray for her - I am really scared!!

Thank you! Hope all is well!

Oh Chae, I am so very sorry! I will pray hard for your DSIL and a speedy recovery. Keeping all of you in my prayers!!

So sorry about you DSIL Chae. Will be keeping her in my prayers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!