The daily grind 6/4

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

hope everyone is doing welL.

guess our governor will update this weekend if we move into phase 2.
with all of the protests this week and seeing so many without masks, going to be a surge most likely.

not much today
Class work
Take megan for her follow up ultra sound to check her kidneys. Thankfully it didn’t get cancelled. Her dr appt is the 30th.

need to inventory my Christmas cards and see what other design I should make.

have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

DH bought a new truck yesterday! We’ve had 1 vehicle for a couple months but with the stay home order it wasn’t a big deal. Now that we’re getting out more it’ll be good to have 2 again:)

Off to TC today to meet DD and do a little shopping, eat jambalaya, and talk Disney!

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

Well most of Florida is moving to phase two tomorrow - our county and Broward county are still on hold. Florida had the largest spike in new cases since April 17th - not sure if thats due to more testing or another reason - still to early to be the protesters I think. Another stormy day on tap here-blah!

Lisa - have fun creating new designs :)
Chae - congrats on the new truck! Sounds like a nice day - have fun!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Mammogram this morning
Grocery store for a couple items
Scrap
Dinner?

Stay safe and be well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!