• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/25/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 4: The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 6/25/09

It's The Day Before Friday!!! :dance3:

My List for Today:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

Pack for beach after work on Friday

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day Everyone!! :teeth:

Today:
First pray for rain! The temps in the 90s are miserable this early in the season! Ugh!

regular housework
kids to/from sports events last 2 days for most of the sports conditioning
pull dinner for dinner w/ boys tonight

enjoy day with the kids
scrapbook if I have the chance
check in w/ BAMB to see where they are at...

good morning! :goodvibes

My day consists of meetings, meetings, and more meetings. Followed by a retirement dinner (and yes the album is finished) :)

Tonight I will have to prepare a recap of this week's meeting agenda.
Touch basis with DH to see how he and DD are doing.
Print off boarding pass.
Pack

Have a great day everyone. :grouphug:

Yesterday it was only 98 degrees here!!!!!:cool1: That's the first day it's been below 100 in a week.

I don't have much planned for today. I think I'll have a me day.

To do:
Wash load of towels so DS has beach towels to take to springs with his friends tomorrow
Clean up kitchen
Finish up and wrap bff's birthday present
Work on Swaps!!!!!:banana: I feel like I'm behind even though nothing is due for awhiile.
Try really really hard to beat DH and DS at Nertz. We are addicted to this card game, but it's really fast paced and I can't keep up and they keep stomping on me!

Have a great day!

Morning Ladies!

I'm going to play today with all of you. It feels like forever since I've been here.

Well it's the 1st day of summer vacation for my boyfriend, and i have to work! UGH!
He's going to play with his friend at her house. The father called the other night and asked if he could come to hang at their house because he knows mom is sick and can not watch him. And he said it would benefit both of us. I would not have to worry about him and it would give his daughter someone to play with. She is an only child as well. And my ds just loves her. The swim together too. My dh says every Sat morning....."hey holl, wanna go sit with j's inlaws!" she was the one that got the same award as him yesterday. they are like 2 peas. so i'm ok with him going. but it's his 1st time going w/out me, so i hope it goes ok. i'm only 3 minutes down the road, if i have to go get him.

drop off ds
work
cu dep $
bills
lunch for mom
laundry
call cancer dr for mom
post office

have a great thursday everyone. have fun.
i've missed you all so much.

Hi Holly! It's good to see you back here. I've missed you!!!! I'm glad that your DS will have a fun place to hang out while you are at work. I hope your mom is doing better.

Holly- glad you have a good place for DS- I hope he enjoys his day.

Today:

Finish circle journal
drop things at PO
work on pp for Saturday
outline talks for Staurday
meet people to shop for Saturday
make dinner- Morraccan beef pastries
work on swaps

Rebecca

Hi Holly!! I hope DS has a great day!

I haven't been able to get on here in a while either, so good morning everyone!!!

Here's my list for today (DS is cutting 2 top teeth, so we'll see what I actually get done!!):

1. Caffeinate
2. Walk--maybe twice: once done, MAN it's HOT!!!
3. Find a weight loss ticker I like so I can put it in my sig and feel inspired to lose weight! ;)
4. Empty dishwasher
5. Fold clothes
6. Proj 365 pic
7. Maybe some proj 365 journaling
8. Look over Disney Dining plans--I know I can't book until July 4th, but I like to have a PLAN!!!
9. Clean at least one room
10. Dinner with friends
11. Watch SYTYCD results show!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!

Morgan and I are home today. Trying to get into our summer rhythm of work MWF, TT off. Today I wanted to, okay, I didn't *want* to, but I was going to work on cleaning out my closet...I will, really, I will. But, it's finally not freakin' raining, so I'd like to do something outside. I guess we could wait and ride bikes later with DH.

I should also work on laundry, but I don't wanna!

Morgan went strawberry picking with a friend yesterday, she brought home a bunch of yummy berries and the mom also made us a plate of chocolate covered ones! Nice surprise.

Holly, I hope Bubba-licious has a great day with his friend!

Hope Little Man has a great day today.
The humidity is terrible here, I wouldn't go outside if you paid me. Sorry Morgan, I'm not riding bikes with you and your Mom today.

Picked up the new $$$cat. OUCH! DH is not thrilled that I paid the bill. Not sure what else I could have done.
The cat is not thrilled to be in his new pretty cage. He already threw two hissy fits. The water bowl that was in the front is now in the back. Can't see the food bowl, but the food is all over the floor. I have no idea where his sleeping towel went to. Maybe it is under the now empty litter pan.
He is really pathetic to look at. He has a drainage tube from the inside of his ear down through his cheek. And they want ME to clean it and make sure it still moves. EWWW!!! He also has on a cone. He is not a happy camper. And he needs to stay this way for 10 days.
He is in the garage with the new air conditioning unit installed in the window. Did I mention my DH is not thrilled? :confused3 Did I mention my DH is NOT a cat person? Disposable comes to mind to him. :sad: Me, I'm an anything furry person. Course I'm not the one with the paying job either. I am going to so have to kiss butt for a long time.

Do laundry.
Clean kitchen.
Listen to poor pathetic cat meows.
Fix dinner.
Vacuum floors.
Play with puppies in the hot humid air more times than I really want to. I am not an outside in hot weather kinda girl. I am partial to fall weather.

Nice to see Holly and SIOH back!!

Nan, how is Ash?

AWM~ when I spoke to her last week she said her little DD was having a tough time adjusting....I'm sure w/ school out and being at her parents they are doing a lot of family stuff...

:wave:
hi everybody!

jennifer-you are so freakin' funny with the bubba-licious! i call him that ALL the time! great minds think a like!

ann- dh would be the same way as you with the cat. me -not so much. :rolleyes1

nice to see everyone. hopefully i can be back a little more often.
i miss Ash too. hope things are calming down for her.
and that she's enjoying some family time.

AWM, I'm so sorry about the kitty troubles. I can visualize that poor kitty in his cell and I can't help it but it's funny when it's not you dealing with it. I was describing it all to DS and he loved it. Hopefully kitty will calm down and get used to his new surroundings. Poor baby!

Good luck with DH on the kitty front. Luckily my DH loves my cats as much as I do so when we had to spend $$$$$ on one of them for major surgery he went along with it. What do you do?

My closet in clean(ish)! I need a nap and some sugar now.

Sorry about the kitty Ann, I would be just like you, and DH is pretty good about the pet bills. He loves our fur babies.

Holly ;)

i told dh that i said he would do anything for the cats and i said not so much for me and he said " you would too!" i just never had one of my own, so i cant say one way or another. i had a dog growing up so i think i'm just more partial to dogs than cats. and i think it's opposite for dh.
i told him what you did for your Ann and he's all about it!!!!

i picked my bubba up at his *girlfriends* house and he did not want to come home yet. so i guess that's a good sign. and a sign that he had a good time!
i feel so much better now!

and
what's up with hollywood???

ed mcmahon, farrah fawcet, michael jackson. all died this week. holy cow.
not a good week out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter