The Daily Grind ~ 6/21/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!
Happy 1st day of summer :beach:!

Nan - yea on getting your plane tickies!
Hi Lisa and Chae!

Checked in with DSIL this morning, she is in the path of Cindy. So far so good, just alot of rain...

Today:
Morning chores
Wipe down fridge
Grocery list and coupons
Aquasize class
Call about get a couple windows screens replaced
Prepare package to send to DB
Scrap
Cheeseburgers for dinner

Have a great day!
Becky

Happy first day of summer!!

Hope everyone stays safe in the storms path!

Pixie dust for Megan's knee appt today please!!

Appt at 9:50. Will have to leave really early since we'll be in commuter traffic
Lunch
Run a couple errands
Probably chill for a bit
Megan has last dance class tonight until fall, having baby shower for her ballet teacher (due in September) since half the kids won't be taking classes this summer.

Hope to scrap

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

Long night last night.. my thighs decided exercising was NOT for them.. lol So made for a rough nights sleep...
I'm better this morning but won't do the 5 miles again today, I'll alternate the days for the next week and a half and hit it full stride 5 miles a day on July 1.

Becky -- hope family stay just wet and no significant flooding and damage. The path going on land seems to have decided to sink south and will miss us from what we are showing in our forecast. We need rain. Our dome seems to be back in place. We heard thunder, saw a few flashes of lightning..and NOTHING! I did hear a rain shower early this morning when I was up.

Lisa -- good luck at the appointment. Sending pixie dust!

Chae -- hope all is well!

Today:

work on budget for trip... (woohoo! lookin' real good)
clean family/entry/hallway
laundry - ours, towels
, C's
clean laundry room
search for my capris I love that I can find NO where.. :( I'm so sad.. I love them!
scrap -- goal 6 pages today

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Morning! Just barely!

Good luck with the lists!
m2mrb- hope DD's appointment was successful!

Headed out of town early this morning
Seems like I'm never home!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!