<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room

~The Daily Grind~ 6/19/09

It's Friday! :dance3::dance3::banana::dance3::dance3:

My List for Today:

Work till 3p

Laundry :laundy:

Balance checkbook :eek:

Dinner...:confused3

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Today:

dinner- ham, sweet potatoes, vegies
call- Sue (about mom and dad)
Bernice- about VBS
Robin- about VBS
Nikki- about girl's day
clean-
bathroom- toilet, tub, sink
kitchen- counters
pick up paperwork and put away
move all scrap stuff back into my space
laundry
put away suitcases
Take dog to groomer (9:30)

I don't know how I will get it all done before mom and dad arrive (at least dh is picking them up from the airport)

Oh, I want to go to Rebecca's house for dinner! :love:

It's Friday, and the last day of school until summer school starts.
Pay SDV - done
Finish packing for DH and DD to go to the Cape.
Write in DD's communication book - doing
Put a load of whites in the wash.
Charge blackberry
Check on BAMB to see if they are there yet.
Work
Order DH glasses
Order DH work books
Go to Staples
Check on Propay account, transfer funds.
Wrap DH's fathers day present.
Lobster for dinner to celebrate Father's Day with DH before he and DD leave for the Cape. Grandma will make sure he has another special dinner Sunday.
Call SIL to find out what time DN's horse show is Sunday.
Work on retirement album. This has to be done for Monday when I leave for Baltimore.

I'm at work (already!). We have our last hurrah with Brownies today, a field trip to an indoor water park (CoCo Key). It'll be fun, but I had to come here early so I can leave early and I actually have to leave earlier than I thought...Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mornin'!
BAMB is in TH in bed still! :)
She hit Indiana about 7pm.... I was directing them to a Cracker Barrel on the east side of the state for dinner!

DD to drive w/ drive instructor
kroger for mopping stuff
dollar tree for dish soap as two of my kids decide an experiment was needed and cleaned out my NEW, BRAND NEW bottle.... ERK!
home

MUST order photos
MUST pay bills
MUST balance ckbk
DH will mop floors as I HATE that job! :)
kids MUST clean up their rooms/make beds
DD to work on genealogy project/list for state library on Sat. (putting this project to rest by June 30)
DD and DH to make arrangements w/ Grandpa to get wood working project complete by July 4th.
DS8 to work on pressed penny project (must complete this by Friday and his projects are DONE!)
DS8 to make name stake for his plant (this will complete his project)
DS13 soccer practices tonight 6:30 - 8pm
enjoy weekend w/ family and scrapbook

Must get this house in order before BAMB arrives on the flip side!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!:banana:

My Day:
Feed, pet, and let out neighbor's cats
Open up Animal Kingdom swap sign-ups
Clean up kitchen

Laundry
Make prize for Scrapping With Swapped Items and post a pic of it
Go to post office
Go to JoAnns
Go to Target
Have DS let neighbor's cats back inside and play with them a little

Order pizza for dinner!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Days almost over and here I am just checking in

wel let's see
dropped truck at toyota
swam
picked up truck (unfixed) and picked myself up off the floor. 1774 for an installed catalitic converter :scared1::scared1: supposedly the part is 1700 guess I'll be checking else where for that! Holly your cloud is moving north
picked up pics from walgreens
lunch
nap cold is kicking my butt
now I have to:
change over laundry and do 3 more loads today
fix something for dinner it will involve potatoes onion and carrots on the grill
go to bed early

hope everyone is having a good day

you can use red potatoes halved or cube up like your going to mash white potatoes. I use double layers of heavy duty tinfoil on the bottom

Please excuse the expressions of how I cook I measure nothing

throw in 2 huge spoonfulls of margerine (can use olive oil if you like the flavor)
wak up potatoes I do 5lb in a sitting so our family has enough for 2 meals (husband and boys devour this)
throw in baby carrots on top I probably use 3 pounds
next slice the onion up I prefer to cut in half top to bottom and slice top>bottom I use 2-3 LARGE (at least 3" across) throw that on top
next 1 more big spoonfull of margerine
another layer of tinfoil ontop roll edges together and place on grill double side down. this takes like an hour to cook on low heat you can divide up and add in peppers or do smaller packages which take less cook time as do smaller cuts of potatos.
The zucchini recipie is an easy one too. small amount of margerine sliced zucc's steam in foil when cooked throw mozzerella cheese on top and close package till chees melts.
YUMMY hope you like them

I finally made Chinese food that tastes very close to take out!! :banana: We love Chicken with Broccoli, and I made it with pork, and found a recipe online that uses oyster sauce. Yummmm.....

you can use red potatoes halved or cube up like your going to mash white potatoes. I use double layers of heavy duty tinfoil on the bottom

Please excuse the expressions of how I cook I measure nothing

throw in 2 huge spoonfulls of margerine (can use olive oil if you like the flavor)
wak up potatoes I do 5lb in a sitting so our family has enough for 2 meals (husband and boys devour this)
throw in baby carrots on top I probably use 3 pounds
next slice the onion up I prefer to cut in half top to bottom and slice top>bottom I use 2-3 LARGE (at least 3" across) throw that on top
next 1 more big spoonfull of margerine
another layer of tinfoil ontop roll edges together and place on grill double side down. this takes like an hour to cook on low heat you can divide up and add in peppers or do smaller packages which take less cook time as do smaller cuts of potatos.
The zucchini recipie is an easy one too. small amount of margerine sliced zucc's steam in foil when cooked throw mozzerella cheese on top and close package till chees melts.
YUMMY hope you like them

Works great!! Don't mind the directions.. I prefer to cook that way!!!! I'm going to grab tinfoil tomorrow and try this!!!! Yeah! THANKS!!!!
I'd love to make 2 meals worth...

Nancy
Husband says I forgot to tell you to cook on low and flip it a few times. I just usually put it on the top shelf and don't flip if he's cooking guess he flips it a few times. Might want to double layer both sides in that case so it doesn't poke through (i have know idea how he manages to flip it and not break the tinfoil)

Hope you all enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter