• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/18/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room

~The Daily Grind~ 6/18/09

It's The Day Before Friday! :yay:
Today is my day off :banana:

My List for Today:

15 min in my closet

15 min in the pit

BFF to come over around 1:30

Walmart and Kohl's with BFF

Dinner... Some kind of Chicken

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

:wave: hi everyone!!!

i have so missed all of you. i miss my everyday routine.
i'm alive and trying to get through one day at a time.

i have not enough time to make my list today, because it's probably longer than Nan's!!!!! if that's possible!!!!:goodvibes

i just wanted to pop in and say hi and have a great thursday.

i have my monthly board meeting today and just for the summer they do it in the mornings instead of evenings. so that's how my day will start. but it's ok, it's going to be a great day. i feel it in my bones!!!!

happy thursday and try to have a fun day!

oh one more thing......
how's ashley?? anyone heard from her?? i know she was moving into the mother and fathers just want to make sure she's ok!

I was thinking of Ash yesterday...I will txt her today and check in... telling her we are worried...

today:

order photos
input genealogy info
cut cards for DS8's project
empty old baseball card sleeves we found last night in the closet! (I knew I had some!)
got lots of things on the list today...but these are the ones that HAVE to be done!

Hope everyone has a good day...

It's thursday and the 1st day of summer vacation :cool1:
Get Levi up in a couple of mins throw food at him
Get us to the pool me water aerobics him and extra practice session
call about getting truck into shop check engine light is on again
fold cloths and never ending laundry pile
take a nap this cold/allergy is killing me
who knows what the rest of the day will be i need to clean the scrap area again.
have a great day everyone.

Hi Holly! :wave2: Here's hoping today is a great day!

I'm off today. Morgan's gone to school for her half day. I'm picking her up, because if she takes the bus, it's nearly an hour before she gets home. I will probably take her out to lunch to celebrate the last day of school.

She's been invited to an "Ice Cream Party" this afternoon, so we'll go over after lunch ;)

She found out what class she's in next year, but the teacher is retiring, so there's no way of knowing who it will be...Wonderful...The important thing is she's in a single classroom, and not a combined one (some genius in the 70s made these huge classrooms, which are now separated by file cabinets), so that's a big deal. Her attention span is a little short, so I'm glad of that. With the way the economy is, they have an opportunity to hire a GREAT teacher.

Anyhow, I've got a few chores and errands to do this morning before I get her, so I'd better get moving.

Hope everyone has a great day!

It's my favorite type of day!

To Do:

Take 6:55 AM bus to airport
Get on Plane
Fly to Orlando :woohoo:

I'll be back on June 30th, but around the boards a little bit during the trip depending on if it's a park day or a stay at home day.

Have a great time in Orlando Hope!!

Holly- have a wonderful and uneventful day!

Jannifer- have a great last day of school!

Today:
work on swaps
put away scrap stuff
clean the kitchen
work on bathrooms
dinner- chicken wings
convince DH to walk with me this evening

Rebecca

OK trying this again - toddler wiped my post out -

Hope - have fun in Orlando! What cha gonna do there??:confused3;)

Ashley - oh where, oh where are you??

Holly - have a great day! you deserve one!

Thursday

Feed the girls
Get biggest girl to feed her pig (new 4H project arrived)
Reload dishes
Fold and reload laundry
Print pics for 4H record books
Stare at house floorplan designs - sure wish I knew what I really wanted!
DD to horse barn after lunch

If this posts twice I apologize!!

:hug: for Holly
:yay: for Morgan
:woohoo: for Hope
:confused3 Ash, were are you?

Took Kitiara to get her stitches out. They are both now officially fully recovered. :thumbsup2 No more sleeping outside with the puppies.

Got the grocery shopping done & put away. :thumbsup2
Laundry :laundy: lots of it.
Kitchen floor.
Living room rug.
Swap making.
Get the grill ready for dinner. :cloud9: I love having a grill now.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

I touched based w/ Ash this AM.. She'll pop in when she gets a chance.. They are all moved... DD is having a hard time w/ the move.... other than that they are all okay!!! :)

BAMB is on the way to her 2nd destination stop on her roadtrip west... they are all doing great...and starbucks is raking in from the BAMB family!!! :)

Ok, off to fix the boys some lunch and get photos ordered... then pick up DD from driver's ed.. let her drive home, pick up DsS from our house and drive him to fb conditioning/catch a bus for bb game tonight..
I'm going to relax at home w/ the rest of the kids and enjoy the peace and quiet from the drama he likes to cause! :)

My baby is officially a fourth grader :( I keep telling her to stop growing, but she never listens to me!

Ice cream party was fun, but now it's raining. I got a few errands done and now I'm scrapping (as soon as I get off the 'puter that is).

Wish I had Hope's day!

I don't know, you may not want my day, Rebecca will get a kick out of this...

I ended up in Ft Myers!

We were on final descent when the pilot came on, "We're sorry, we are going into a holding pattern, the airport is closed due to severe weather." Half hour later, "We're sorry, we're running low on fuel so we are diverting to Ft. Myers to refuel."

So I didn't get here until 2 hours after scheduled arrival. At least the weather system moved out quickly, and we were only on the ground about 20 minutes.

I did trade for 5 pins at the airport, so if we would have been on time, I probably wouldn't have gotten so many good pins. I think we are going to a park, but I don't know which one. We may go garage saleing instead.

The storm over the state was really bad- definately one I wouldn't have been in the parks for- the rain was blowing sideways and the thunder and lightning was really bad. I hadn't heard the airport was closed but I can understand that it was after seeing and experiencing the storm (from the comfort of my house).

Rebecca

I'm here! Holy cow, it's been a little crazy! We are officially at my parents (mom is a better cook than me!). As Nan said, DD is having a rough time- she cried last night as we left the house for the last time. But we are trying to fill up our days doing fun stuff- trips to see relatives, swim lessons, VBS, library trips, we are joining the YMCA, etc. Thanks for checking on me, I miss you guys!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter