• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 6/17/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room

~The Daily Grind~ 6/17/09

It's Hump Day!!
My List for Today:

Caffeinate! 0430 comes really early!!
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

walk the mile

15 min in my closet

15 min in the pit

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Good Morning- today will be a long day for me.

Bible Sudy- 6am (i am waiting for DH to be ready)
drive to Labelle
funeral
talk with everyone afterwards
drive home
PO- father's day and a swap
dinner and Bible study at church
walk
somewhere- work on swaps

Rebecca

Yea! It's Wednesday but that means time is ticking by real quick, I need to get this retirement album DONE before the weekend is over! :eek:

So for my Wednesday to do list:

The usual, write in DD's communication book
Put a load of laundry away - done
pull paper samples for card swap - done
charge cell phone
bring two loads of laundry upstairs - DD has got to stop changing outfits twice a day!
Bring a packet of Bloom paper upstairs to crop room.
Balance checkbook
Wonder where spring is because at 42º it isn't here. - done
Get DD up and ready for school
Work
caffeinate - love the flavored coffee at work. :love:
text BAMB to see if they are there yet ;) :lmao: (yes I know they are just leaving today)
text friend to see if she wants to borrow our canopy for their graduation party this weekend.

Wow, only 42 degrees Lisa!!! We are already at 77 and it'll be up in the high 90's today. I'd love just a touch of that cool weather to bring our temps down just a bit!

My day:
Get scout deposit ready for bank & deposit
Organize scout t-shirt order
Laundry
Take DS to doctor for his physical and get doc to complete the paperwork so DS can attend scout summer camp
Give DS $$ so that he and his GF can go buy him some new clothes
Beat DS, GF, and DH at Nertz!!! (won't happen since I ALWAYS lose)
Scrap

Mornin'!
42 are you kiddin' me Lisa.. We are event at 42.... It's nice! :) 77 not yet here either!

Today:

up (literally dragging!)

dishwasher running
empty dishwasher
pick up kids from XC conditioning
drop DD off at BB conditioning (another school today)
pick up DD from BB conditioning
deep cleaning of house as the boys are here for the next week (give me strength w/ the attitude of the one!)

await BAMB's txt msg they are on the road
input more genealogy information
cut 16 blocks for DS8's project.. after working on 2 tags for his pressed penny project; he doesn't like it says it'll be goofy for him to do next year... so we are starting a binder for his collection.. Good that means that project will be done for next year by this SEPTEMBER! Works for me... and what is $5.00; after all the money tree is being watered from all this rain! (note extreme sarcasm!)
upload photos to Walgreens
lunch
dd to driver's ed

more genealogy inputing
town for binder/baseball card sleeves for DS8s project
Can't find the baseball card sleeves
pick up DD from driver's ed
dinner out to thaw
make sure all 4-H projects complete/paperwork to be signed is in their tubs/baskets
help DH put drywall on the new wall between two rooms
await to see if the attitude boy starts his crap today
dinner
ds13 to soccer conditioning
pick DS13 up from conditioning
watch movie w/ the family

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

graduation was bery nice last night

boys up (they beat meP
tom drop at bus to give the driver his end of year present
have breakfast
take boys to school
spend day there for all school assembley and feild day
bring boys home.
relax relax relax
dinner sometime

Have a great day everyone

M's off to school, 1 1/2 days to go! She was up at the butt crack of dawn this morning, she's way excited. I've got tomorrow off, and I think I'm begging off at my mom's so I can get some stuff done around here. I am going to pick her up, because it takes nearly an hour for her to get home on early release days. :confused3

Tonight is her last softball game and Dairy Queen - Note to self - Find BOGO Blizzard coupon, I feel the need for a blizzard tonight! Something quick for dinner, too. Darn, I should have gotten something when I was at the store *yesterday*!

I'm behind, again, on the CJ. I should be able to get it done tomorrow and mail it Friday. I have the next one to work on too, I should get that one done and in the mail too...Hmmmm...Maybe I'll stay up late crafting tonight!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Appereantly I need to go back to school and learn to type

Feild day was great they got to dunk teachers and the principal!!

As usual there weren't enough parents and so Tom and I split and ran different games and only saw our kids at those stations.

the 5th grade redid their concert for the school these guys are amazing they sang I hope you dance and I think its called friends forever. All the teachers and para's were crying. There are just some classes that all the kids mesh and this group of 37 is like that. they are so ready to move on to jr high.

the 2nd grade is moving on up to the upstairs and that is a huge step for them that is the normal growing up and becoming a big kid but we have 3 all day kindergardens next year so the coming in 2nd graders are moving upstairs too.
Boys are growing up!!

Well, DH had to take DS17 to court today for a ticket from months ago. What a pain in the hiney!! DH said the prosecutor was very nice, and she liked DS17 because he was respectful (he better be) and was dressed nice in a button down shirt, khakis and a tie, plus he is still in school, and a good kid. She recommended they reduce some charges, said he is a good kid that made a mistake. They then took a chunk out of DH's wallet in fines, and sent it on to the DMV. Now we have to wait and see if the DMV lets DS17 keep driving...

I think this whole thing has humbled DS17, which is a good thing. Better to learn young... He said when the judge was reading off the charges and the fines he was scared...$$$ is a powerful incentive :) I hope he really has learned a lesson. He will have to repay the fine to DH, and we are going to discuss other punishments...fun at my house tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter