~The Daily Grind~ 6/15/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/15/10

It's The Day After Monday!

Whoot Whoot! :woohoo: I'm down a few more lbs! Gotta update the "junk in the trunk" thread with my new # :teeth:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Stay low carbie... :goodvibes

Work till 3p

:laundy:

Dinner- taco salad for me...tacos for everyone else... DS18 didn't take out the right meat yesterday...Let's try this again...

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Good Morning...

Not such a great night last night - aches and pains that kept me from sleeping despite the Ambien, Vicodin and Flexeril. Dh made me some toast before leaving for his 50 ride this morning (crazy man),but forgot the coffee. So I am down here waiting for the coffee and draggin my butt back upstairs to bed - watch a little of the news and hopefully sleep for a few extra hours.

Call pharmacy to renew prescriptions
Pick up prescriptions from Target
Email Dr.'s Office
Find the Bean's camp forms
Finish filling out camp forms for the Bean
Call/email the camp coordinator for $$ cheque
Address and Mail Dad's wedding Card and Father's Day card
Call spaulding rehab pain clinic - to check on schedule
Make Hair appointment for this week
Call Shamrock to re-schedule
Call PBF - I feel like I haven't seen her in weeks (probably because I haven't)
Call the Bean teacher to address little girl that has been stalking the Bean
Laundry
Clean kitchen
Dust first floor
Tidy in back parlour
Meet with Max's teacher at 1pm
Figure out what to have to dinner
Pick up the Bean - quick run to Whole Foods
Marinade meat/veggies for grill
Call and check up on dsis
Update calendar

Do more scheming with AWM:3dglasses

Bean's being stalked? What's that about?

Congrats on the loss, Deb!

I'm up...Don't want to be, but I am. Slept horribly last night. I have a bunch of stuff to do today and then girl scouts, a quick rehearsal for the dance recital at one girl's house, and softball. Ugh, I think I'll drop by 8:00.

We did go to the game last night. Didn't stay for the whole thing, but it was fun anyway ;)

Here is a picture of Morgan with our neighbor and one of the mascots.

Another early morning here. I thought summer vacation was for sleeping in??? :confused3 COngrats on the dropped pounds Deb.

take DS15 to conditioning
shower
take DS13 to diving
take neighbor girl to gym
take DS15 to driving
pick up DS13
pick up DS15 from driving
pray it doesn't rain so both boys can bike to and from while I stitch
library
PO - drop off movie
call neighbor and ask to borrow sewing machine to finish quilt binding
baste new baby quilt
market for cookie and bread ingred.
pick up neighbor from gym
finish quilt #1

Off to take DS to school now. Have a great day everyone :hippie:

morning all

slept awful hot and humid finally went down stairs and grabbed and ice pack dropped off at that point course it was 2 am.

work
home
dinner prep
boys from bus
ball at 6
home to crash hopefully

deb YEAH for you
TB WTH stalking?
Jennifer glad you had a good time
WDW so glad that tomorrow is the first day of vaca I don't have to get children up. Watch they'll be up before me.

TB- hope you get some sleep, feel better, and Bean situation is straightened out
Joyah- prayers for you and the family

Today:
Epcot- meeting MT &family
pool
dinner- we are thinking Logan's
maybe try for night show at MK

Rebecca

Mornin'...crazy day here..they are repaving our road so 15 families are having to move their cars for 24 hours to another street and walk thru other neighbors yards to get to vehicles.. it's like jockey-ing for the last available spot at the Thanksgiving Day sales..Wouldn't be so bad if they were doing a road at a time...but it's 2 main arteries... HELLO?????? Of course this is the day my kids are swamped with activities...

Today:
Deep clean family room/entry way
make kids' beds (they'll do this, I'll make sure it's done)
DS14 to school for BB
DD to school for ACP test @ 845
DH to pick up DS14 & DsS15 @ 9
Me to pick up DD @ 10ish
run to town for paper real quick/ deposit money in ckg for AK swap returns
lunch

wash dishes
laundry downstairs to sort for tomorrow
call Drs office for note that DS14 can participate since physical is set for next week (ERRR ~ new coaches,new rules..)
pick up Drs note

work on project from papers picked up
DH to take DsS15 to drive/ mail pkg to Grams
DH to take DsS15 to his house

if Drs note in DS14 to soccer practice
dinner
pick up DS14 from soccer
feed DS14

Morning everyone. Apparently I was so tired that I laid on the couch after I got home from work last night for a bit, but didn't wake up until now - but now I'm feeling great!

Today is a fun day:
Breakfast
Start laundry
Go to see A-Team with Lou
Go to aquarium
Back to his house for a bit to eat before work
Work 5-9
Scrap, if I'm not too tired.
Sleep

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good morning, everyone!! DS slept in til about 10 min ago, so I did too! I started this summer with the idea that I'd get up around 4 each day (my work-time get up) and do some scrapping (free time while the house is quiet). Boy have I blown that the past 2 days!!

Deb--enjoy your taco salad! That's what we had last night!
TB--I hope you start feeling better! And the Bean has a stalker--yikes!
MM2000--sending you pixie dust for strength to make it to 8:00!!
WDWMom--hope it doesn't rain!!
Christy--hope you get to crash tonight!
Rebecca--ENJOY Epcot!!!
Nan--good luck with the driving/paving!!
Z2H--sounds like you needed sleep!! Way to go!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Breakfast wtih DS
4. Walk with DS? Maybe. It's been SO hot here lately!!
5. Lunch with DS
6. Clean house
7. Laundry
8. Dinner?

I hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday!!

Shoot, you have to login to see that on their website. I took some too, I'll add one ;)

Heeeeeeeey, I went over 6,000 posts :banana:

So we are on Plan B for the day. DS15 woke up with a headache and said he had one all night and didn't sleep much. Let him stay home so he could sleep some more. He has range driving at 11am so I want him alert for that. Not going to stitching because a) DS sleeping and I don't want him to miss driving and b) if it does rain, DS15 will have a hard time getting to driving on his bike and I don't want him to miss. So I will stay home and just drive kids all over town and back this morning. Good thing I don't work outside the home except for driving my neighbor's DD to the gym and back 3 days a week.

Nancy - doesn't it all seem they do main roads at the same time :confused3 You would think there would be someone smart enough to realize that people need to get around town and not have to guess which roads are open or go 5 miles out of the way to go 1 mile. Small town living has it's perks, but sometimes I wonder in the summer with road construction.

:thumbsup2 Deb. Good for you!
TB, I hope you get to feeling better. And :scared1: on a stalker!
Rebecca, have fun meeting up with MT!
WDWMom, I hope your DS's headache goes away.

We are in Missoula. The weather is going to be cooler (60 degrees) and rainy for the next couple of days. It'll make some of things we wanted to do challenging, but we'll make do!!! Today we are going to the National Bison Range and then we had planned to do a bike ride on a trail along an old train rail line that's supposed to be really cool. We'll have to see how the weather cooperates on the bike ride.

Here are photos from yesterday:
Kootenai Falls (it's the largest (widest) waterfall in Montana that isn't part of a dam)
June14012.jpg

Swinging bridge across the falls (well, actually downstream a bit). It was really windy and that thing was moving way too much so I only got about 3 feet onto it before I chickened out! Here's DS on it!
June14001.jpg

Moose we saw while driving on a mountain. We were actually lost at the time! He was running through the field so it was hard to get a decent shot of him.
June14001-2.jpg

DS and I at Ross Creek Cedars. Some of these trees at huge. It was a really nice walk through here.
June14016.jpg

Looking up through the trees at Ross Creek Cedars.
June14031.jpg

Have an awesome day everyone!

DIT - those photos are *amazing*

Went back to bed for a bit and woke up with a major headache. Yesterday was a complete bust - so I have to get my list done today.

The bean has a friend who has become very possessive, always wants her to sit next to her, play with her at recess, copies what she is doing in art class or during free time. She's also told her that she (the bean) couldn't be friends with "A" (which is the bean's best friend). We tried to work with her (I strongly suspect that she may be on the spectrum, at the very least she has social pragmatic challenges - parents are in denial) The bean has always been super sweet to her and understanding but it's now to the point where Sarah ends up crying at home every day after school. I really feel for her because she already deals with this stuff on a daily basis with her brother - I want her to have a bit of a break from it at school. This little girl will actually hide in the bushes in the school yard and watch Sarah to make sure that Sarah isn't playing with "A". Ugh - and they are going to the same summer camp (I've already put in the request that she not be in Sarah and "A"'s group.

Ok - back to your normally scheduled programing;)

:hug: Poor Bean. She really does need a break doesn't she. That girl is an angel. Are you scheduling play dates for just Bean and "A"? I think those girls need some time together without little stalker girl to ruin it.

I hate that you are hurting. :hug: Book some plane tickets. That always makes me feel better. ;)

Man DIT, my family is so going to be on my case when I show them your photos when they come home. A trip to Montana is definitely on the table for next year. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them with us.

Dang, what an icky day some of us are having. :hug: Pixie Dust, Pixie Dust for everyone!

Late day here too. Got the headache to prove it. :headache:
Slept in because it was too foggy to walk. Went at 9 am instead and am still drenched with sweat. I swear I just showered, but it doesn't feel like it.
Have one more load of laundry and then I can go to single daily loads as needed until I lose the laundry room.
Dogs are crashed inside because it is too humid outside for them. I think they will be there all day except for forced potty runs. Dogs will give themselves an infection if I didn't make them go outside.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Morning everyone!!!
Stephanie-beautiful pictures!!!
Hope you feel better TB & AWM.
:yay:on the weight loss Deb!
Stalkers!:scared1: My DS7 has one too-boy from his class that would call the house over and over again (like 30 times in one night) and fill up the entire memory on the answering machine. Poor guy, don't think he has any other friends but he needs to CHILL OUT! DH answered the phone last a couple of weeks ago and told him nicely but firmly to STOP calling so much. "DS will call you when he can play." Now when DS calls him he doesn't answer the phone. :sad2: DS's feelings are hurt now, but maybe it's time to find some new friends....
My Day:
Little kids are at VBS! :woohoo:
DS14's at Football
House is mine (for another hour anyway)
Gonna finish laundry
Watch DVR'd Tudors
Pick DS14 up
Pick little kids up
Lunch
DS14's online summer school
Pool time
Work on swaps
Dinner
DS14 to baseball practice

Have a great day everyone!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter