Monday Morning!

Good luck with lists!

Today
Coffee with Dsil
Load of laundry
Funeral for my aunt at noon
Taking a salad for the luncheon
DH goes golfing and I’ll probably work on photos

My dad comes from a large family - the oldest of 16! - and it’s always good to see everyone.

Have a great day!

Morning!

The oldest of 16??? Oh my Chae! And I thought my family was big as I am the oldest of 6! WOW!! So sorry to hear of the passing of your Aunt...

Hi Lisa and Nan!

Today:
Morning chores
Dust, vacuum and deep clean upstairs
Water plants
Call and see if I can see doc today. I have been battling with a rash on my face since the wedding weekend that won't go away...woke up Saturday and my ENTIRE face was bright red and hot to the touch. Like a bad sunburn but it wasn't sunburn. Then the itch set in. Just a couple, itchy blotchy areas now...very aggravating though!!
Maybe scrap?
Leftovers for dinner for me while Joe has dinner out with his BFF from high school :)

Have a great day!

Hi Chae - I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. My mom is one of 7... only the girls are left. :(

Hi Becky! Loving this weather waiting for this evening shower to pass so we can go back to the parks..

We'll be home late on Wednesday so I promise to be back to regular programming on Thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter