“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/11/10

It's Friday! :yay:

P&PD continuing for those needing it :wizard:

:tink: Extra dust for Blythe

I'm headed to the beach after work
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! See y'all on Sunday night!

My list for today:

Caffeinate... This repeats every morning
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Stay low carbie... :goodvibes

Work till 3p

Head to the beach with DH

Plans for the weekend-

thmargaritasmile1.gif
party:
TanningSmiley.jpg
:boat:

Dinner- Beach time is DH's menu

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Deb, have an awesome time at the beach!!!

We are having a great time in Montana. We made it to Great Falls yesterday and will be driving to Glacier National Park today. The high today in the GNP is supposed to only be 40!!:scared1: That's more than 50 degrees lower than at home! I've got lots of layers to wear!:rotfl:

Here are some photos from yesterday:

View on one of the roads we were on. We took a lot of backroads and some gravel roads.
June10003-1.jpg

There were lots of sheep in the fields (cows too). Here's a sweet little baby who was watching us.
June10025-1.jpg

We call this picture "Elk Daycare"! There are about 12 baby elk and 5 adult elk in this picture. We were far away so it was hard to get a good clear shot.
elkgroupedited.jpg

We had 2 bear come running out of the woods! One ran right back in when he saw us, but the other one had a hard time getting back up the hill. He was moving so much it was hard to get a nonblurry pic.
June10017.jpg

And, a waterfall in Great Falls!
June10001.jpg

I'll be without internet access until Sunday night. So have a great weekend!! Hopefully I'll have some snow (and a snowman) pictures to share on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Deb- have a great time at the beach!
DIT- glad your vacation is going wonderfully!
Prayers for SIOH hubby (got sick there last day of vacation and they are driving home today) and Linda, and Blythe

We had an awesome evening with Mickeyteacher and family- we met them at the Contemporary and hung out in the TOTWL and then watched the fireworks.

Today:
Bible Study- 8:30
Meetings 9am
Voting 11am
Lunch
Meetings 2pm
maybe more voting in afternoon
Minister Mate event- 3pm (hanging out with the other pastor wives)
dinner
maybe going to service this evening (commisioning on new elders in the church)
early bedtime tonight(last night it was late by the time we got back)

Rebecca

Mornin'....

Lots to do here today!!!

babysitting kids to arrive @ 830a
Go pick up Josh @ 8:40am
take DS14 & Josh to meet new HS soccer coach
take DS9 & babysitting kids to pool
DD to pick up DS14 & Josh from meeting
DD to take Josh home
home from pool @ 11a

lunch
get shopping lists together
babysitting kids leaving @ 1230 today (early weekend)
shopping

put together "get to know our members" 4-H page
put together a pocket folder page for 4-H
Sketch community service page and pull photos & journal for 4-H
await call that photos I turned in yesterday have been printed as the machine broke.. ERRRRRRRR (while I understand parts break.. I don't understand when it's 1 hour pick up you don't call me for 6 hours to tell me they are delayed!!!)
put away shopping items

sort any AK swap items that arrive today... have things already sorted on DsS19's bed!
Clean bathroom

Not sure what I'll do this weekend as it is our first weekend off in forever... DH, DD and DS9 are going to Grandpas to help him and work on some items for a craft fair and to complete DS9's cutting board..and to work on some of DD's project (her project is more detailed and they will take their time on it)...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Debbie ~ have a blast at the Beach!!!!
SIOH ~ hope DH is feeling better....
DIT ~ lovin' the photos!!! "Elk Daycare"... Heck, that's a pretty close shot of that black bear... what were you tryin' to pet it or one great lens for DS's camera??? Please tell me you got DS a great lens for that new camera!!!!

Morning all!

The end is in sight!

Computer time
breakfast
Lawyer
Bank
lunch
work on house
time with sister
dinner
crash.

Mornin'....

DIT ~ lovin' the photos!!! "Elk Daycare"... Heck, that's a pretty close shot of that black bear... what were you tryin' to pet it or one great lens for DS's camera??? Please tell me you got DS a great lens for that new camera!!!!

:rotfl: We weren't that close to the bear. We were in our truck about 75 feet away. There was no way we were getting out of the car. DS took the photo with his zoom lens.:thumbsup2

Brooke, I hope your DH feels better and that you have a safe drive home.

Linda, I hope you get finished up there soon and get to go home!

Good Morning!

It's FRIDAY!!! :dance3:

Debbie-have a great time at the beach!
Stephanie-have a great time in the snow-great pics!!
SIOH-hope your hubby feels better!
PD for Baby Blythe!

Right now I'm sitting here listening to my kids fight...summer is here! :rolleyes:
No football or baseball today! :banana:
Laundry
Work on resort swap
Go to the bank
Mall-look for crinoline for neice's dress
Practice pageant walk
Pool time
Dinner-out to eat somewhere
Kids early to bed-busy Saturday

Have a great day everyone! :)

Yeah it's Friday and I have been married to the most wonderful man for 22 years today :) NOt much on the schedule today. I mostly plan on working on a few projects. It is supposed to rain so nothing outside today.

take ds15 to driver's ed
pick up DS
return some e-mails from Craig'slist
apply for jobs
clean my bathroom
market for a few things- TP for one :)
quilt
get boys to put all their dirty clothes down laundry shoot.
Cathechist Cert. reading

Everyone have a great time for those on vacation and safe travels. Have a super day :hippie:

Happy Anniversary!

Awesome pictures, Stephanie!

I'm at work. Don't want to be here. Meeting DH and Morgan for dinner on the way home. That'll be fun.

Morgan has a haircut appointment tomorrow morning and her last dance class before the recital! Yippeee!

Hope everyone has a fabu day!

Happy Anniversary!!

Great pics! Lots of wildlife!!
:wizard:Dusting for all!

Friday!!:banana:

Up at 6:30 - phone call - last minute "Book Character Parade" project
Breakfast for all
DDs dressed
Take Nephew to HS
Take DD and Niece to school
Fix wagon as parade float
parade
Back to school drop off "float"
Home
more coffee
cut titles for 4H reporters Scrapbook
DIS/FB

Work on Resort swap - keep changing my elements - when will I learn to stop doing this!?
Power Co is here working on permanent power for house
DH is interviewing septic system engineers - and you know that is going to end up back on my plate-
Finish dishes
Rotate laundry

PU DD from bus
DD haircut
Go to bank - on a Friday - that is a brilliant idea -
Dinner? maybe pizza

Happy Anniversary WDWmom!

Continued thoughts and prayers for those who need them.

We are leaving in the morning for the beach!!! Last minute packing and getting ready this afternoon. I think we're just about there. The food (frozen) is in the deep freezer and ready to go in the cooler, the van is loaded except for the things we'll need in the morning, and my scrap stuff was among the first to go in.

Everyone have a good weekend and a great week!!

~Steph

Thanks guys!! We got home safely today about 11:30 (noon after a quick run through McD's). DH started feeling a little draggy and icky on Wednesday. Now, this makes me sound like a horrible wife, but I kept giving him medicine and saying, "Come on, you'll feel better." He woke up Thursday feeling worse. Bless his heart, he drug out and went to Crystal Palace so DS could go, and then we left MK by 11 or so. I hated that we didn't get to see Rebecca or Shawna and her family!! I am hoping we all get lots of rest tonight and this weekend--DS woke up after nap today with a runny nose and all of that ick, so that may be the weekend!

A little Blythe note for y'all: They were able to start "kangaroo care" yesterday. . .taking her completely out and holding her against their skin. My bro & SIL were SO excited!!! You should see the joy on their faces. Thank you for all of the prayers and pixie dust!!!

Missed you guys while I was gone!!!

Well...this afternoon's special education meeting is over and the good and bad news is that there were no surprises.

The team of teachers, etc. fell all over themselves swearing up and down that DS is doing just ginger peachy ab fab and will just do *marvelously* at the local public middle school next year. (Clearly not rehearsed or worked out in advance AT ALL...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: - ahem....:sad2:) I knew early this morning that the fix was in when I dropped DS off for school. His speech therapist swiftly rounded a corner in the school hallway, stopped short when she saw us, and could not make eye contact with me. I knew then.

Our advocate (and the independent evaluator!) simply tore them to shreds - the data simply does not support the school position. But, as the saying goes, we agree to disagree and we will be on the phone to lawyers first thing on Monday morning. It is a process -- and the process stinks. We are blessed to have such smart and energetic people working with us and they will spend the weekend phoning other experts to join us for the upcoming mediation and court/hearing battle.

So - now off to crop the night away with my adorable chipmunk cheeked kid and leave my troubles behind for awhile!

SIOH ~ glad you are home.. sorry my little man woke up w/ the icks though... Hugs from Auntie Nan will make him feel better!!!

PBF ~ good for the advocate for letting lose!!! Sorry that you are in the position to call lawyers but we do what is best for our kids...and you are doing great MOM!!! Tell chipmunk "HI!" did the meds start doing their job????

Well, we got a florida shower in Indiana today.. My gosh..beautiful day.. DS9 and I were walking in the grocery..and you know when it's hot that there is gonna be a storm..so I said something to him.. rounding the corner at one aisle after texting w/ LM3Ks...and dark skies..ok, we can get done and out of here no problem... round the 2nd corner... phewwww, there goes two awnings (that backyard gazebo like tent things).....ka bang.. storm.... we are in check out in a few.... so I was drenched by the time I was in the van... grocery sacks soaked.. I was livid..as I had no towels but thank gosh I had some blankets to dry off with and was smart enough to put up the windows before we went shopping... now back to the grocery for lunch meat and tomatoes...and pick up photos for the 4-H scrapbook mtg on Sunday...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter