<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 2: The Kitchen.

~The Daily Grind~ 6/10/09

It's Hump Day!! :yay:

My List for Today:

Work till 3p

Put away the ton of laundry from yesterday

Reboot laundry :laundy: sheets and towels

Pack to go to beach on Friday

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Yeah, it's Wednesday!! My to do list for today:

Iron clothes for work.
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD ready for school
Work - all day grant meeting. :scared:
Dinner
Start working on retirement album. Really:rolleyes1

Good Morning!

Today:
pack for Daytona
Call MS for Jan trip to WDW
ride to Daytona
check in
meet up with Joy for dinner

Rebecca

Rebecca, have a great time in Daytona. I've lived in Florida for 30+ years and have never been there!

Holly, it was good to see that you had a chance to post yesterday. I've been thinking of you. :hug:

We had a fantastic day down in WDW! We got home late last night and my kitties had me up bright and early for their breakfast this morning. The bad thing about a day trip, though, is that it's like a teaser and makes you want more!!!:rotfl: I wanna go back!

My day:
Laundry
Scout paperwork and e-mails
Clean dining room and living room and main bathroom
Load Disney pictures
Print Disney pictures
Figure out prize for this round of Scrapping With Swapped Items
Grocery store
Walmart
Try to stay awake to welcome DH home - he's been out of town and will get home late tonight.

Have a wonderful day!

morning

Debbie enjoy the beach this weekend
Rebecca I'm green I'l love to go to Daytona
Lisa at least it's a short list although and all day meeting ick
DIT Glad you guys had a great day at disney

up
boys up (levi's dragging)
drop at school off to gym
I'm sore from riding 3 hours and need to get back on track
walmart
home
LAUNDRY never got it done the other day
pick up boys
homework
baseball
dinner in there somewhere
bed

I'm up! Had a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning.

Ended up having softball last night (it was just drizzling), and our team won! Only the second game they've won all season (and the first we weren't there, dance rehearsal!), so the girls were super proud and the improvement from the first game to this one is astounding!

Working today, tomorrow I have mom duty and I have to do a few things around here, including pack for Encampment on Saturday. They give us a list of 300 pounds of stuff, but then say "only bring what you can carry." Uh, hello? Oh well, at least we are sleeping in a building with a kitchen and indoor plumbing ;)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Slept on the park bench last night to keep an eye on the puppies. We blocked off the front part of the porch. This way if they had an accident, it is easily cleaned. The hardest part is keeping them from chewing on each other. That is how they play. I've been getting lots of looks.:rotfl2:
We are still on the front porch today. It isn't as hot as yesterday and they like it better out here than inside. Luckily my laptop works out here.

Today is doing nothing. Maybe throw some laundry in while they nap or maybe I'll nap.;)
Make the hamburger patties for the grill while they eat their lunch.
Rest of the day is party pooper patrol.:rotfl2: They are so not going to like me after this week.

lots going on here today... too much to even write on here...
The major event will be getting this house in order... me, the maid, took time off because I gave directions to each child and dh...each child and dh failed.... .now me, mommy-maid, is in a bad mood and everyone is grounded from extra events for the rest of the week.... either I get some help around here....or else! I keep telling them "WE" don't have to go to DISNEY...but MOMMY will be going! See ya real soon!

morning ladies!

i have not had but a minute to sneak on!

HI everyone!:wave2:

LOL PrincessNancy - we are having the same problem here - DD9 says - Mom its summertime....I get to relax. Um???? No.:laughing: Can I go to Disney with you!?

Everyone have fun on your trips! Travel safely.

Weather is mild in CA right now. Kinda nice and not too hot.

Today:

DD off to school and swim party field trip
Feed, dress Little DD
Reboot (I stole that term - really like it) the dishes
Reboot the laundry

Try to relax - having PRK vision correction surgery today - really kind of nervous but SOOO excited about the prospect of not dealing with glasses and contacts again! At least until the need for reading glasses kicks in...

Not that I have been on here/around for awhile but won't be here for the next couple of days while eyes heal -

Everyone take care!!

My, I mean our trip is about 375 days away...but I'm tellin' ya... I'm not going to do it alone!
The boys made me so mad that I had them in their rooms....and made them clean them... they are spotless! Got my point across w/ that one... it was either clean it or stay in there all day... made me no difference!
Now, to get laundry started... but DH keeps going downstairs and piddling in my laundry room...guess who is going to be doing the laundry himself in about an hour?

Good luck w/ the surgery TRM!!!

paper is packed up and ready for the basement
last load of boys cloths are in the washer 1 more load of mine to go
now I'm off to fold it all.

great anniversary laundry and husband has a conservation meeting for the town forest tonight and how it realates to the snowmobile club, and I'm draging an 11 year old kicking and screaming to swim team.:scared::badpc:I feel like beating him he's just so resistant to anything new. In a week he'll love it.

paper is packed up and ready for the basement
last load of boys cloths are in the washer 1 more load of mine to go
now I'm off to fold it all.

great anniversary laundry and husband has a conservation meeting for the town forest tonight and how it realates to the snowmobile club, and I'm draging an 11 year old kicking and screaming to swim team.:scared::badpc:I feel like beating him he's just so resistant to anything new. In a week he'll love it.

Your drive by posting on the wrong day!
Boy, that laundry really has you baffled!:rolleyes1:laughing:

Tell DS11 that it'll be fun... tell him at least in HS it isn't a requirement.. YES, we have a required swim course in order for our kids to graduate HS... my kids would much rather take 3 pe classes vs one swim class....they like to swim for fun....not for a grade! :teacher:

that it does only did about 8 loads and still have 1 more. and I still have to fold it all.
Swim went well He decided it wasn't worth the brattitude I was given and he wants to go tomorrow night. thank god.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter